forum

Super Smash Bros. Brawl

posted
Total Posts
show more
Cecilthemos
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
awp
wow shit you have to use items to get that huh

I've just been going fist to fist with it and can average 8-12 per character

which, if you do the math, isn't sufficient
LuigiHann
(I used a golden hammer)
Saturos
You do realize that in order for Capcom to allow the use of Megaman, more than half of the characters would have to be Capcom characters as well. In other words, it'd be Super Smash Brothers vs Capcom.

Also, great video link.
LuigiHann

Saturos wrote:

You do realize that in order for Capcom to allow the use of Megaman, more than half of the characters would have to be Capcom characters as well. In other words, it'd be Super Smash Brothers vs Capcom.

Also, great video link.
I think Nintendo Vs Capcom could be a fantastic game. Not a Smash Bros game, but a good alternative to it. Maybe for the DS, so it'd be sprite-based and not a direct competition with the SSB series.
hunnykilla
TOON LINK FTW, my best character in the game, then meta knight. I guess megaman would have some cool moces.
machol30

31Gabe wrote:

B = Hyper Bomb
Naw, I think Plasma Gun (Rock's weapon before the Rock Buster... I think... ) fits this better.

31Gabe wrote:

Right + B = Mega Buster
Randomly chosen between Ice Slasher, Metal Blade and Gemini Laser.

31Gabe wrote:

Down + B = Rocket Launcher
Switch between Rush, Beat and Eddie (they follow and assist you in battle). (This move will not contain Rush when using Final Smash).

31Gabe wrote:

Final Smash = Target Smash!!*
*Mega Man will get off stage and climb a ladder. He will stop there to shoot enemies. (For a limited time)
Rockman merges with Rush for "Super Rockman". (His Final Smash is almost identical to Samus'). He shoots his Plasma Gun He now has a third jump (similar to R.O.B's and Pit's Up+B attack). He lost the ability to dash (run). And when charging up his Plasma Gun, instead of shooting a laser, he shoots his arm, dealing a heavy blow. To revert back, do a Final Smash again (just as with Samus).

:D
awp
wow the Powered Up model looks pretty stupid
machol30

awp wrote:

wow the Powered Up model looks pretty stupid
Well, yeah. It just need some touching up.

Random: LOL Maybe we could animate Rockman as a dancer for Osu! like Loginer is for Sonic! :lol: :lol:
awp
http://youtube.com/watch?v=X09OdB7j9v4

I did fucking terrible in this match (as Snake) even considering all the screwing around I did, but watch until the end, because the final KO of the match is the best KO you'll ever see.
hunnykilla
That is an epic win Awp. When i first read it i thought you won with the box taunt but still thats good, what did you use to record this?
awp
A friend of mine records matches as he plays them using DVDrecorder or something. I think he's got some epic hardware because the video quality's pretty damn good.
Tapdancingmetroid

31Gabe wrote:

Wow! How can I hack brawl to play as Mega Man? (This link is the model I will use for Brawl)
B = Hyper Bomb
Right + B = Mega Buster
Up + B = Beat Plane
Down + B = Flame Spot (Press again to burn and dispose)
Final Smash = Target Smash!!*
*Mega Man will get off stage and climb a ladder. He will stop there to shoot enemies. (For a limited time)
Wow! I doubt you will ever have the intelligence to hack anything. :)
hunnykilla
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
awp
Sonic is an asshole

Samus has pointy nipples (safe for work, but juuuust in case)
Neo@lex

hehe, coming soon: longcat stage!
Cecilthemos

awp wrote:

Sonic is an asshole

Samus has pointy nipples (safe for work, but juuuust in case)
Hey, is there a special program that converts Smash pics into jpegs?
awp
yes

http://xane.gamez-interactive.de/Brawl/Decrypter/

this one

dat's how I b postin' my pix
LuigiHann

neo@lex wrote:

I did that a while back... :P

Dark Deception_old
Well, to be assured, I made a custom franchise icon for the KND if a few characters/stages come to the next SSB game (I don't know when!)

The characters I'm talking about are:

Kuki Sanban
Appeared in: Codename: Kids Next Door(2002)

B: staff smack
B-> or <-B: Cheerful leap
B up: Butterfly flutter
B down: Bonsai drop

Final Smash: Missile barrage: Pilots the mecha rabbit named Hippy Hop to unleash a devastating endless barrage of missiles till the mech starts to overheat.

Count Spankulot
Appeared in: Codename: Kids Next Door(2002)

B: Palm Uppercut
B-> or <-B: Bat missile
B up: Vampire flight
B down: Eerie Eatchquake

Final Smash: Vampiric spankage: Darken the entire battlefield in order at attack the enemies for a short period of time.

The stages I'm also talking about are:

Sector V Treehouse
Delightful Mansion Rooftop
Cavity Cave (Appeared in Codename: Kids Next Door Operation: V.I.D.E.O.G.A.M.E.)
Doll Cemetery

Well, that's it.

ZZT the Fifth

Dark Deception wrote:

stuff
Saturos

Dark Deception wrote:

stuff
Neo@lex

LuigiHann wrote:

neo@lex wrote:

I did that a while back... :P
Epic.
I guess I'll have to do tacgnoL then.
4chan memes=win
4chan=phail, especially at brawl speculation.

I suppose mudkipz would be quite easy to do as well.

It seems you mentioned your longcat stage before, I just forgot.
LuigiHann
A few more stages! (I have made a ton)

awp
I've made perhaps 18 stages, a few are for functional purposes (coin farming ~4k a minute!) others are just for fun, but I've only made a couple truly "good" stages that people would say "let's play on that stage; it's a lot of fun."

Also why is there no Dr. Mario pill-bottle stage? The level design is a freaking no-brainer there.
LuigiHann

awp wrote:

Also why is there no Dr. Mario pill-bottle stage? The level design is a freaking no-brainer there.
I actually made one of those... the big problem is that it's such an enclosed space it's almost impossible to smash anyone out. I don't have a screenshot, though, because the level is too huge to get a good view. I think it's a bigger shame that there's no official Tetris stage.

awp
56 hit combo with Diddy Kong yay Ouendan trophy.
awp
700+ trophies in coin launcher and didn't even see the EBA trophy what the hell is that
LuigiHann

awp wrote:

700+ trophies in coin launcher and didn't even see the EBA trophy what the hell is that
I've gotten two through playing All-Star mode. I'd say you're better off trying that route if you're looking for the rarer trophies, which the EBA one apparently is.
awp
After 8500 coins, I started to suspect that.
Rath_old
Anyone lookin for a challenge hit me up.
awp

Rath wrote:

Anyone lookin for a challenge hit me up.
I hope you're not just throwing the term "challenge" around haphazardly because oh how I'd like a challenge~
Rath_old
Added you.

My main is Snake and Marth. I look forward to our match. If it doesn't lag to shit..
awp
Hahaha.

To be honest, I'm fucking horrible in dealing with lag.

My mains are primarily Luigi Wolf and Random.
Dark Deception_old

ZZT the Fifth wrote:

Dark Deception wrote:

stuff
Ugh... ZZT, I know what the picture means: "This peace is what all great warriors strive for", but have you even thought of the reason that it was my SSBB additional character idea.

Besides, I have my first SSBB character pic done: http://blazikenpwnsyou.deviantart.com/art/Nigel-Uno-for-Brawl-82359287
awp

Dark Deception wrote:

but have you even thought of the reason that it was my SSBB additional character idea.
I for one find it incredibly implausible that a nickelodian cartoon character ends up in a nintendo franchise fighting game

Granted, Snake seemed unexpected but:
A - he made his debut on the NES after all
B - he's a videogame character, and a popular one at that

Granted, Sonic also doesn't fall under nintendo franchise but:
A - Nintendo almost owns Sega/Sonic team now
B - It's fucking Sonic the Hedgehog people wouldn't shut up about wanting him in SSB. Even Colonel Ben Campbell wouldn't shut up about him.
LuigiHann
I love how Snake just hates Sonic for no reason.
awp

LuigiHann wrote:

I love how Snake just hates Sonic for no reason.
"No" reason. But yeah, I lolled at the codec transmission. I don't blame him for being bitter, either.
GSR_old

31Gabe wrote:

Hey hey! C'mon c'mon! SSBB Hackers can now add Mega Man to the character roster! (B=Hyper bomb; B+right=Mega buster; B+up=Beat plane; B+Down=Flame spot, do again to burn and dispose; Finalsmash=Target Smash!!)
Do you ever think before you type?

(IRONY IN STATEMENT FULLY APPRECIATED)
Dark Deception_old

awp wrote:

I for one find it incredibly implausible that a nickelodian cartoon character ends up in a nintendo franchise fighting game.
Nigel Uno is not a Nickelodien character, awp, he's a Cartoon Network character! Jeeze!

show more