show more
Spy
https://osu.ppy.sh/b/329975
Here is my shit map,how about it?
[FX] AEM

Spy wrote:

i've played your map, its unbalanced for sure. (got S rank)
the intro part felt like lv.15
and the LN part is... totally insane for those who hate LN patterns. (unknown lv. maybe lv.17)
after LN part is around lv.16

:)
Spy

[FX] AEM wrote:

Spy wrote:

i've played your map, its unbalanced for sure. (got S rank)
the intro part felt like lv.15
and the LN part is... totally insane for those who hate LN patterns. (unknown lv. maybe lv.17)
after LN part is around lv.16

._.The part which only has note made by me,others by..XD
dionzz99

LeiN- wrote:

Taiwan-NAK - OukaRanman [4K Aya] - http://osu.ppy.sh/b/316333
The note and the music seems unbalance (wrong offset!)
can you fix it?
Topic Starter
LeiN-

dionzz99 wrote:

LeiN- wrote:

Taiwan-NAK - OukaRanman [4K Aya] - http://osu.ppy.sh/b/316333
The note and the music seems unbalance (wrong offset!)
can you fix it?
Fixed offset, note timing.
Thanks!
Topic Starter
LeiN-

O_o
dionzz99
i'm so sad that my MAX lv. is 10 :'(
ljqandylee

\(≧▽≦)/
Staiain
Hi :3

dionzz99
Staiain ET player
Topic Starter
LeiN-

Staiain wrote:

Hi :3

WHAT THE HELL!!!
SUCH AMAZING!!
[Crz]Player
Level 17 Cleared.

Average Score=(892380+958390+940055)/3=930275>850000

Link: http://blog.naver.com/droptable_/150185112148

// Hi Staiain
Halogen-
Can someone take a look at The Battle With Lil' Slugger [Overwhelming LV.1]? The file should have a ton of 16th note streaming, but everything is very unevenly spaced and gallopy...

Also, I'm just short of a level 17 get; need to put a little more work into FREEDOM DiVE...
Staiain

live play of a good Air Raid S score C:

ps, got 850 so 1/3 Overwhelming Level 4 cleared !!!!!

Halogen-
mother of god... O_O

So proud of you for pulling this off.
[Crz]Player

Halogen-
Wow, awesome job!

I'm still trying to knock the LV. 17's out, but I'm having massive issues with FREEDOM DiVE... I know that I can break 850k+ on it, but for whatever reason I can't stay focused on the streams long enough to hold combo and I just start spewing 100s/50s eveywhere. :(

I have 790k on Big Money -- have a long way to go before I can do that one, but practice never hurt anyone (although, Earth Quake is going to be absolutely impossible for me because I can't do repeated taps like that).
[Crz]Player
Overwhelming Lv.1 CLEAR

Big Money 901225

Earth Quake 746315

The Battle of Lil' Slugger 903571

Average Score=(901225+746315+903571)/3=850370 > 850000

Xcrypt
gratz!
[Crz]Player

~
Crimson Lacryma
So I pass Level 6 with 870K+ but fail Level 7 with 700K+. Is this normal?
Topic Starter
LeiN-

Crimson Lacryma wrote:

So I pass Level 6 with 870K+ but fail Level 7 with 700K+. Is this normal?
yes ;)
skills are grow up faster than you thinking. don't be upset! challenge to next level :D
- Nya Pass -
i try my best to get 790k+880k+900k in lv12 QWQ///
my best score

I practice a lot of times...but im noob ;w;..*and this means that I reached LV.12 ???

im noob lwl

I think i need some way to improve hand speed ;w; and acc ( how to practice??
AndroALN
why my object is go away?? how to make my object have seen again??
Esariel
Hello folks !

First of all I wanted to thank you for making this 4SAM thing, this is what made me love osu!mania 4k :)

That being said I'm having trouble at the lv.8 ! I can pass Souzou Forest & Act Beloved everytime with more than 850k+ points easily (more or less than 96%), but the Pink Fuzzy Bunnies song... I'm stuck around 600k points with something like 87% precision. I can't clearly read the patterns and my fingers are like way too slow to hit all the notes. What should I do ? I find that learning the pattern is not a good idea since it won't make me better at the game in general. If you could share your experience & knowledge it would be great ! (btw sorry for my english, I'm working on it).
SpiritWolf
What if i don't achieve level 1? :(
Kamikaze

Alealf wrote:

What if i don't achieve level 1? :(
Then play easy o!m specific maps a bit, and come back once you feel confident. Don't give up! :D
Topic Starter
LeiN-

Esariel wrote:

Hello folks !

First of all I wanted to thank you for making this 4SAM thing, this is what made me love osu!mania 4k :)

That being said I'm having trouble at the lv.8 ! I can pass Souzou Forest & Act Beloved everytime with more than 850k+ points easily (more or less than 96%), but the Pink Fuzzy Bunnies song... I'm stuck around 600k points with something like 87% precision. I can't clearly read the patterns and my fingers are like way too slow to hit all the notes. What should I do ? I find that learning the pattern is not a good idea since it won't make me better at the game in general. If you could share your experience & knowledge it would be great ! (btw sorry for my english, I'm working on it).
You'd better to practice other stream maps that have lower BPM than Pink Fuzzy Bunnies. :D
it can be help you
Yuzeyun
LeaF Style Super Shredder is harder than tenshi get rekt (link when CB uploads it)
Esariel

LeiN- wrote:

Esariel wrote:

Hello folks !

You'd better to practice other stream maps that have lower BPM than Pink Fuzzy Bunnies. :D
it can be help you
Heya. Thanks for your answer ! I'm practicing the song Half-Time and I can FC it (this goes around 160 BPM). If you have any beatmaps around those BPM feel free to share it !
puxtu
keep going~
Marirose
great!
DoNotMess
lv 14 is too hard T_T i just got lv 13 :(
ikzune
i think i need to practise at around lv 13 atm owo
-Rhea-_old

i'll be like you guys !
i promise!!
>.<
Handy420
i love this thread espesially for "4SAM" lol at first i think that looks like foursome XD ....anyway thanks for advance...i will try it...lol
Topic Starter
LeiN-

handyg11 wrote:

at first i think that looks like foursome XD
lol
Aphrodena
Cool chart rating! Aside from level 1-5, where I can easily achieve it, I can't score past 850k on level 6-10, but I score a reasonable 650-750k on levels 6-10. I also thought that the stream on Lno - Pink Fuzzy Bunnies [4K] was alot harder than the songs for levels 9/10 lol.

This means I'm actually level 5 only because I'm too lazy to score past 850k for all the other levels ):
BSHFT BADT GMBH
Just reached Level 14!
Kamui 846,656
Xeus 833,507
Angel Dust 906,654

Average: ~862K

Level 15, here I come!
Current state:
MESSIER 333: 845K
Aztec Temping (Original): 800K
Pure Ruby (oscar): 860K

Finally, that Kamui improve took me quite up. :D
Charles445
Reached Level 13

Akasagarbha - 826612
Infinity - 864159
DISCOTHEQUE - 877728

Average - 856166.33 (LOL cutting it close)

fun stuff
show more