forum

[help] Hand stamina :/

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Myke B
Hello everyone! I use to be a single tapper who could play sub 300 BPM maps fine (while using two keys for streams/stacks). Today, I forced myself to alternate fingers for everything. I noticed that my streams got a lot weaker, but I could do some maps that I couldn't do before due to them just being too fast to single tap the singles. Basically, to wrap it all up, I think my hand's stamina has decreased, because I am now using both fingers to tap. I think this may just mean that I need to keep practicing with alternating, but I was wondering if you guys could suggest some maps around 200-300 BPM to practice on, or give me some out of game tips on how to increase my stamina. Thanks :)
seasonS
If you want practice with stream you could always just type (stream practice maps) in beatmaps and mouse over to ALL

There are a ton of pages for it, I'm not saying all will be good o-o I only have 3 maps from doing that but, they are all relatively good from what I've played there.

Here is a good one
http://osu.ppy.sh/b/137119

Good luck.
Lach
If you want to get good at streaming you need to masturbate a lot.

What do people expect as a response when they make these kind of threads? I've always wondered.

There's no secret to it. Click a lot of circles and you will get better at clicking circles.
Zeraph
what a kawaii raichu avatar
10/10
Topic Starter
Myke B

Lach wrote:

What do people expect as a response when they make these kind of threads? I've always wondered.

There's no secret to it. Click a lot of circles and you will get better at clicking circles.
Exactly what SeasonS said..
Lach
So you needed to make a thread for someone to give you information that you already knew?
Topic Starter
Myke B

Lach wrote:

So you needed to make a thread for someone to give you information that you already knew?
yea, that makes sense, sure.
andromeda2020

Lach wrote:

Yup fapping helps but your hands should be both used during fapping if you want to use both of it during tapping!
LOL :)
Moonpower

andromeda2020 wrote:

Yup fapping helps but your hands should be both used during fapping if you want to use both of it during tapping!
LOL :)
What?! Some people only use 1 hand?
Soarezi

Lach wrote:

I see.. no wonder i have bad stamina because i always masturbate with my right hand. GODDAMNIT
vuru
I masturbate with the left hand and my streams are OK , if i masturbate with right hand i will have faster mouse moves?
Intelli

TankSuperGaming wrote:

I masturbate with the left hand and my streams are OK , if i masturbate with right hand i will have faster mouse moves?
sick necro bro
-NekoNya
First is, you should practice some Stream Maps... starting from a 180BPM stream to 300BPM
here's and example of what you should practice when ur good now...

https://osu.ppy.sh/s/39804
Yuuzei
Oml I just realized why I can do insane jumps but not streams cause I fap with right hand LOL
Ronja
just search 200-300bpm streaming maps lol
leny

Myke B wrote:

Hello everyone! I use to be a single tapper who could play sub 300 BPM maps fine (while using two keys for streams/stacks). Today, I forced myself to alternate fingers for everything. I noticed that my streams got a lot weaker, but I could do some maps that I couldn't do before due to them just being too fast to single tap the singles. Basically, to wrap it all up, I think my hand's stamina has decreased, because I am now using both fingers to tap. I think this may just mean that I need to keep practicing with alternating, but I was wondering if you guys could suggest some maps around 200-300 BPM to practice on, or give me some out of game tips on how to increase my stamina. Thanks :)
Gripmasters are a good hand exercise for stamina and fast tapping, streaming.
Seat Ibiza TDI
It's all about practice, tapping or fapping, it doesn't matter.
Sandy Hoey
Why? Please save me from the deadly necropost