Thanks for the mod.
No Dap wrote:Hi~ mod from modding Q
HP-1 OD-1 i think they're low enough
I highly suggest you reduce distance snap and rearrange them. (0.8 seems fine to me)
A normal diff usually looks like this00:11:233 (3,5) - Don't hide notes behind arrows, it's hard to play and looks bad
CS-1 i like the way it is
00:08:829 (3,4,5,6,1,2) - Very confusing for hard diff i'll keep for difficulty reasons00:15:759 (1,2,3) - really hard to tell with your spacing i moved them a bit00:23:114 (1,2,3) - this is too hard for hard diff same as the first suggestion (especially with cs 5, if you aren't going to change)
00:32:450 (1,2,3,4,5) - this seems a bit lame, use sliders! mmmm... probably eon't consider since when i added sliders it made that whole section play awkwardly
00:35:278 (2,3) - you can definitely blanket blanketed
00:41:219 (1,2,3) - again, very hard jump same as first suggestion
00:48:008 (1,2) - blanket? alright
Spacing is really high, which leads too bad difficulty spread.
It is really well made, though. You just need to have something easier than 'this' and harder than 'Hard'
00:04:868 (6,1) - really hard jump
Hope my mod helped! yep
Bonch0 wrote:Hi! M4M from my Queue~
srry for late mod ;w;
00:16:891 (3,4) - blanket it better alright
00:24:246 (3,4,5,6,7) - you have to use a constant distance snap on easy i do
00:40:087 (5,1) - blanket it better alright
00:02:181 (2,1) - they are overlapping, fix this i don't think it's too much of a problem
00:03:312 (1,2,3) - seems to complicated for normal so do something like this : this doesn't really fit the music
00:45:179 (1,1) - place 00:46:311 (1) on 112 y176 up and make it more curvy kinda like this: alright
00:50:271 (1,2) - I would delete those 2 and add a slider that goes from 00:50:271-00:50:554 i think it's fine the way it is
00:14:062 (6) - why this note? it doesnt follow the song so I would delete this alright
00:18:588 - time section is not snapped
00:41:219 - ^
00:45:179 - ^
00:45:745 - ^
00:04:585 (5) - delete this note and place 00:04:868 (6) on 00:04:585 and shorten the slider till 00:04:868
00:28:206 (3) - It would look better if the head and the trail had the same height
00:28:772 (5) - ^
00:57:061 (1) - this V doesnt looks perfectly shaped
really good diff!
Hope this helps!
baraatje123 wrote:Hello, good map, and good song
A few things, PLEASE lower the CS on Hard/Insane, CS 5 is way too high, I had to use EZ to even get a chance a clearing it. i'll ask a BAT about this before changing since a few have suggested but for now no change
But, here are the testplaysPlease, CS 3-4Please, CS 4If you want the .osr files, PM me, Mediafire is acting weirdGood map, but those jumps are so freaking hard/impossible
Oh, on a side note, I recently beat your score in This map, NND - U.N. Owen wa Kanojo nanoka? (Nico Mega Mix)
Good map, and Good Lcuk!
00:07:839 (3) - Distance to the next one diminish to 0.73, You should not make the distance changing too much...Keeping 0.75~0.85 will be better alright
This diff is tooo hard for beginners on both rhythm and pattern
00:08:829 (3,4) - overlapping like this are extremely hard to read for beginners
You can try changing this way of overlapping to the overlapping of 00:04:302 (3,4) made them stack if thats what you meant
00:13:779 (6) - distance dimish to 1.12, trying making it between 1.15~1.25
00:41:785 (2) - ^ this time it is 1.04
and some distance problem should be fixed, also distance is the same...
00:31:601 (4) -Add clap i don't use normal hitsound for placement of clap but i know what you meant
00:33:864 (6) - this one is not so beautiful fixing
try changing another one
00:48:008 (1,2) - making a perfect blanket(nazi blanketed
00:23:114 (1) - Remove NC I don't think NC is needed here 0 0
00:58:616 (3) - Add clap
00:46:311 (3) - This slider is out of screen
this diff may need some work on spacing
some patterns are hard to read
00:54:515 (4) - This slider touch the life bar
That's all, pretty good diff i think
hope it helps
Thanks for the help
I am very sorry for delay. I've had trouble with an annoying lag problem that seemed to be a bug. I have now resolved this issue and hope that this
mod will still help you.
AI Mod from Hard:
Fix these issues, snap KIAI on all diffs and check your settings.
Extra is perfectly fine ~
- I am at this point compairing to the difficulty of the Extra, and I know that there wont be a consistency on guest diffs, but insane shouldnt be harder than an extra regardless if it was mapped by two people, or the same person.
- 00:23:114 (1) - Remove NC
- 00:30:469 (5,6) - This blanket isn't really as good-looking as it could be. Simply by tweeking a little bit
it would look much better.
- 00:32:732 (2,3) - Just for the cosmetic: copy (2) and hit ctrl+h and ctrl+j and replace (3).
- 00:34:996 (1,2,3,4,5,6) - I really love the hitsounds here (:
- Concider CS 4 still on edge about changing this because it puts notes close to each other which requires me to re-map. and besides i'l/ probably keep (unless a BAT suggests this) for difficulty reasons
Cant help you here buddy, the blankets dont seem to be very creative as they repeat themselfs over and over again. Maybe its just me..
Rythmwise there is nothing I can throw against this diff.
- You really got the wrong modder for low-BPM-Songs.sorry I am really not quite sure if you are 'allowed' to place 1/4 beats and sliders i believe it completely alright
on such a low BPM. I will ignore these issues as I might not even know what I am talking about but I will suggest you this:
Try to remap the beginning from 00:01:049 to 00:09:536. The part after that was mapped quite good, why not do the same
in the beginning?
- The Velocity was surprisingly high. I'd love to see it being lowered but I understand that this
would mean for you to remap a lot of it. Feel free to decide however you like. won't change. i've seen maps with higher velocitys being ranked today
- 00:18:022 (7) - You should avoid multiple reverse on Normal BUT as this is a very short slider
I think there should be no bigger problem here. Just wanted to put this out there. i think it's fine
- How about OD and HP -1? Would be more reasonable for an Easy IMO i'll maybe consider this but i'll wait for a BAT
- 00:09:536 (1,4) - I am not quite sure about this overlap. It's an Easy so I would suggest you try to place this diffrently. will also consider but i think 4 appears for a while for even new players to notice it
- 00:42:351 (2,4) - ^ ^
I hope this mod helped you in any way, again, I am very sorry for the delay!
Thanks for the help
Vhy wrote:aoooo ~
from my queue
sorry for the delay orz
remove "grand theft auto" from tags since it's already on source alright
HP and OD -1?
00:18:730 (1) - it's better to move this spinner at 00:19:154. since this is easy, a beginner sure not ready for this spinner. at least make a space for beginner to catch this spinner from start i'll keep it the way it is since thats where the vocalist holds the note and there is enough time for beginners to spin
00:32:167 (1,2) - i see you placed most of every notes allign each other. so y not make 00:32:167 (1) allign to previous note and move 00:32:732 (2) to x:172 y:172? it looks neater imo [/color]
00:42:916 (3) - move up by 1 grid to make it symmetrical with 00:41:785 (1) moved it nice catch
00:50:271 (1) - make this curve opposite flows better? alright
00:18:022 (7) - isn't it too hard or normal diff? even the bpm is low but.. too much reverse on it :3 i'm sure it's not too hard. i think they can catch the 3 reverse
00:27:075 (1) - same here ^
00:45:179 (1) - ^ ^
i like this normal diff <3
omg the circle size. reduce the CS by 1 pls i guess i'll do it now and just increase spacing to make it look appealing :/
00:38:673 (6,1) - nice blanket there thanks
old mapping style awww
same as hard. reduce the CD by 1
00:05:575 (1) - even it is insane, but the DS is just too high
00:04:939 - at least make it volume to 15% please. 5% is just too low and there is no reason to lower the sound till 5% tho
00:14:133 - same here
00:31:601 (9) - make this slider straight to the left by moving up it's tail 1 grid
just one thing
00:53:666 (1,2) - why not C&P the sliders from 00:52:534 (1,2) and then ctrl+< it?
hope this helps
10nya wrote:from the queue
- 00:11:233 (4)- : add nc here actually did the nc's my way to fit with vocals and instrumentals
- 00:12:930 - : if you do so then remove nc here
- 00:14:628 - : also swap nc here
- 00:57:626 (5)- : how about re-arrange like this to make better flow? nice
- 00:13:496 (5)- : add clap here alright
- 00:49:564 - : add circle here, it'll follow vocal better alright
- 00:18:682 (1)- : move this to 00:18:588
- 00:59:889 - : remove this green line
- nice diff
nice mapset. though your diff is good but the flow is a bit weird for me
but good job for catching the rhythm for a newbie mapper