forum

Hello! ^_^

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
PearlescentMoon
I'm Phoenix13, of course haha (although I wish to change my name soon, the 13 doesn't sound quite right >_<) and I'm female ^_^
I'm sort of new, so I guess you can call this a belated introduction? :P
I joined around 2 months ago and have ever since been addicted to this awesome game. I'm sure by now that my hand-eye coordination has improved? :)
I love anime (and gaming), and am glad to see that even Osu! itself introduces me to new ones!
so um... yeah... hello everyone! :P
oJefff
Welcome,

As I see you are a big Bleach fan, it's mostly one of ma favorite anime too :)
Topic Starter
PearlescentMoon
Thank you XD
I am a giant Bleach fan haha! I'm eagerly waiting in hope that they make a new season for the manga XD
Raisa12
Welcome and Hello! :) You know, you raise level fast o_o , you have to have enough free time Xd
deadbeat

Phoenix13 wrote:

Thank you XD
I am a giant Bleach fan haha! I'm eagerly waiting in hope that they make a new season for the manga XD
lol no
welcome to the forums btw. catch me ingame if you ever wanna talk, or need help with anything
Topic Starter
PearlescentMoon

Raisa12 wrote:

Welcome and Hello! :) You know, you raise level fast o_o , you have to have enough free time Xd
Thank you XD and haha yes, I'm dedicated I suppose? I have an average amount of free time, I like to manage it to my preferences :D
Topic Starter
PearlescentMoon

deadbeat wrote:

Phoenix13 wrote:

Thank you XD
lol no
welcome to the forums btw. catch me ingame if you ever wanna talk, or need help with anything
There has been rumors about a new season actually, it's in debate :P I do know they decided to keep on going with the manga to finish it XD
and haha thank you, will do! ^_^
Tetrace
Hello there Phoenix and welcome to osu! and the community!!!
I hope you enjoy your stay here :) Give me a shout ingame if you have any questions.
Zalaria
Dat mania rank o.o Damn pro... Well Welcome to the forums! :D Now I saw you said you don't do osu! standard because of the mousepad. Before my mouse gave out on me I used carpet in place of a mousepad and it worked just fine xp But now without a mouse I'm playing with a laptop trackpad XD Anywho, I hope you enjoy it here! ^^
Topic Starter
PearlescentMoon

Zalaria wrote:

Dat mania rank o.o Damn pro... Well Welcome to the forums! :D Now I saw you said you don't do osu! standard because of the mousepad. Before my mouse gave out on me I used carpet in place of a mousepad and it worked just fine xp But now without a mouse I'm playing with a laptop trackpad XD Anywho, I hope you enjoy it here! ^^

Haha, thank you! XD
and by mousepad, I meant a laptop touchpad, it's really quite difficult to drag along as fast as the game requires XD
Topic Starter
PearlescentMoon

4-AcEs wrote:

Hello there Phoenix and welcome to osu! and the community!!!
I hope you enjoy your stay here :) Give me a shout ingame if you have any questions.

Thank you and will do! ^_^
Rio-
Welcome to the community!~ :)
Kurogamii
it'll be my pleasure to welcome you.
welcome to the forum, where you can leveling your social level :p
Topic Starter
PearlescentMoon

satriobp wrote:

Welcome to the community!~ :)

Thank you! ^_^
Topic Starter
PearlescentMoon

KurogamiLaciel wrote:

it'll be my pleasure to welcome you.
welcome to the forum, where you can leveling your social level :p

Thank you ^_^ I have only just gotten into looking at forums recently. I guess it's what I do to pass the time sometimes! :P
deadbeat
please try to avoid double posting so much :p
Topic Starter
PearlescentMoon

deadbeat wrote:

please try to avoid double posting so much :p
Sorry.. haha... just getting the hang of things >_<
Zalaria

Phoenix13 wrote:

Zalaria wrote:

Haha, thank you! XD
and by mousepad, I meant a laptop touchpad, it's really quite difficult to drag along as fast as the game requires XD
Oh yeah it's really hard to use a trackie, but it's possible. So far I've been able to play songs from the whole difficulty spectrum save the crazy insane maps XD I'm surprised I can even fc some hard maps still.
Topic Starter
PearlescentMoon

Zalaria wrote:

Oh yeah it's really hard to use a trackie, but it's possible. So far I've been able to play songs from the whole difficulty spectrum save the crazy insane maps XD I'm surprised I can even fc some hard maps still.
wow, you are certainly a pretty awesome player if you can achieve that on a touchpad haha... I'm terrible, I can hardly handle 1 star with the touchpad... but in a way, maybe I just need more practice XD But for now, I'll just stick to mania :P