AngelHoney
star+1
Topic Starter
Aenna
Nymne
~
Topic Starter
Aenna
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Krisom
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Topic Starter
Aenna
Thank you mod & star Krisom. :D

All Fixed. :)
whymeman
Remember, some of the errors posted are suggestions, not directions. Edit to what you see fit.

Non-Detailed Modding v.1.0 Go~

[Easy]

This difficulty needs a preview point.
01:05:47 (2,3,4,1,2,3,4) - Not evenly squared in.
01:34:69 (1,2,3) - Just needs a touchup on the spacing here. (1) and (2) are too close while (2) and (3) are apart.
01:40:43 (1) - Just a suggestion, but this spinner might sounds better when it ends at 01:41:73.
02:35:99 (6) - Just needs a slight nudge to the right to even out with 02:34:43 (3,4,5).
02:53:21 - Forgot to end the kiai time here?

[Normal]

01:27:91 (4,5,6) - The use of hitsounds here sounds a bit odd.
01:40:43 (1) - Just a suggestion, but this spinner might sounds better when it ends at 01:41:73.
02:15:12 (1,2,3,4) - Note evenly squared.
02:53:21 - Forgot to end the kiai time here?

[Hard]

02:08:86 (6) - Not evenly placed under the slider end.

[orion's Style]

The Tags is missing in this difficulty.
02:42:25 (1,2,3,4,5) - (5) seems to be standing out in this stream.
03:47:47 - Forgot to end the kiai here?

Overall: The map seems good so far. Just make sure to look into what needs to be fixed and to double check for anything else. Once the fixes are done, forum PM me and i'll check again for the bubble.
Topic Starter
Aenna
OK!!
All Fixed. :)

sorry...orioncomet.
Because it was an easy thing, I mended. :(

Thank you mod whymeman. :D
orioncomet
Topic Starter
Aenna
Added :D
whymeman
The only thing that really needs to be looked into is the preview point since it was missing one on all difficulties.

Maybe you can try out 01:22:95 as the preview point? (If you find something else, that's okay too, but you need a preview point.)

That's the only thing that needs to be checked into before I bubble.

Edit: Issue addressed and fixed. Bubbled.
Topic Starter
Aenna
Done!!
Doomsday
i was about to mod this but since whymeman's gonna bubble it, i dont think i need to

its a nice map. star'd
Hitoshirenu Shourai
Good job. You can has rankz.
Mystearica
Topic Starter
Aenna

Mystearica wrote:

おめでとう~
ありがとうございます!!
Thank you!!
Yes_old
Topic Starter
Aenna

Yes wrote:

Congratulations!! :b
Thank you very much!! :)
mira 489
Love it but can't get a good score but I love it anyways!
Deni_Louise
Where did you get that skin? Can you upload it in puush? And, about the beatmap, it was getting off-beat in Easy...I had a bit of a hard time to follow. But nice beatmap!!!~ I really love the skin, can you let me download it? :) :D :D ;) ;)