forum

[Archived] Ranked plays on the profile ?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Vendethiel
Hi,

Problem Details:
Nothing ever appears in my "Recent Activity" feed. I tried to delog/relog, I tried to delete all .dll files (I read that on a help page) and scored again but nothing helps it. Nothing appeared there for several months now, even some B (no mods) in Insane, and even and IRL friend of mine (http://osu.ppy.sh/u/ddjay972) has a better ranking even if he hasn't played any map on "hard" and stopped playing 3 months ago. The map does appear in my Historical and I can see my own record when looking at a map.
I tried to search through the options, but I found nothing forum.
Sorry if this is the wrong forum :).

Video or screenshot showing the problem:

osu! version: 20131024 (latest)
Marcin
That would sound too obvious but... are you logged in? (screenshot while in song select with shift + f12)
Rorona
This is the wrong forum, because it isn't a technical problem.

You have to rank over 500th place in a song for it to be placed in your recent activity.
It's visibly in your play history, located further down.

Or you can support, and it'll show up there.
Marcin
How it is not a technical problem?

His historical page doesn't show anything https://db.tt/UaGbXDMp here.

He was also logged in 1 month ago last time.
Rorona
I'm under the impression that he hasn't achieved a rank over 500, which is what puts things in the "Recent Activity" box, because all he does is play Insane songs, and achieves B's and C's. :/

Edit: And the SS's and S's could be on popular songs.
Topic Starter
Vendethiel
Sure, that might be it. I'm playing a lot of popular songs, so it's definitely possible. It's just that it's really not clear what's displayed here or what's not. I'll check and come back to you guys if something's still wrong :).

because all he does is play Insane songs, and achieves B's and C's. :/
Haha, that's true. I'm getting bored easily playing easy/normal, even hard, and I tend to screw one up because i'm not paying attention. About those B's and C's, give me some more time, I still only have 1k5 plays yet :p.