1. osu! forums
  2. osu!
  3. Feature Requests
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +56
show more
posted
i really like this as it looks nice and makes it easier to tell if a player used a mod on their playthrough
posted
Yes please.
posted
2 year bump is cool.
posted
i'm bumping as well to throw more support. i still wanna see DT and HR with its own S colour ._.

Lybydose wrote:

Should be one color (silver) for Hidden and/or Flashlight, one color (blue for the sake of example) for HR and/or DT, and a 3rd color for using a blue and a silver mod.
^ yeah. that
posted

deadbeat wrote:

i'm bumping as well to throw more support. i still wanna see DT and HR with its own S colour ._.

Lybydose wrote:

Should be one color (silver) for Hidden and/or Flashlight, one color (blue for the sake of example) for HR and/or DT, and a 3rd color for using a blue and a silver mod.
^ yeah. that
posted
I actually thought of this a couple of days ago. I'm so glad someone requested it!

I think they all should get their each separate colour. Hidden and no mod should stay the same though.
posted
Would be great to have this for DT+HR at the very least
posted

theowest wrote:

I actually thought of this a couple of days ago. I'm so glad someone requested it!

I think they all should get their each separate colour. Hidden and no mod should stay the same though.
Why Hidden?

Anyway, I actually support the Idea of a own colour for HR and DT. There's actually no need for more colours as silver, gold and a third one.
Maybe a 4th colour when you have something like HR+HD or FL+HR+DT, etc.
posted
I mean hidden should stay silver.
posted
Bump
posted

When did this happen
posted
black S/SS for flashlight
posted
i can't believe i just noticed that this has no s.p :'(
*fixed*
posted

Starz0r wrote:


When did this happen
lucky ;_;
I haven't had any votes in more than 3 months
posted

Kuro wrote:

Starz0r wrote:


When did this happen
lucky ;_;
I haven't had any votes in more than 3 months
ok. nobody cares, talk about the request instead.
posted
Wow this 3 year old suggestion is really good.
Right now mods show on the score listing but it would be a nice touch if every mod combination of a main 4 diff-increase ones had a different unique color.
+support
posted
I care.
This would be a good idea to implement, on the factor that the different S colours make it easier to see what mods are used at a glance. (It would also make it more pretty to look at the highscores, in my opinion)

Then someone will want a "super flare rainbow-y" S/SS for clearing the map with all the mods (And maybe give a bunch of fireworks, hah. :roll:)

I support this.
posted
yes I support this. but

osu! wrote:

Current Priority: +10
You have 0 vote(s) remaining.
posted
I support this :)
posted

theowest wrote:

Kuro wrote:

lucky ;_;
I haven't had any votes in more than 3 months
ok. nobody cares, talk about the request instead.
Shinu...

Aqo wrote:

Wow this 3 year old suggestion is really good.
Right now mods show on the score listing but it would be a nice touch if every mod combination of a main 4 diff-increase ones had a different unique color.
+support
Ikr, it'd make more sense if the mods that increase difficulty had their own colors instead of just flashlight and hidden.
It could be a reddish color for hard rock, and a green color for double time. \:D/
show more
Please sign in to reply.