New S colours for mods

posted
Total Posts
83
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +56
show more
theowest
I actually thought of this a couple of days ago. I'm so glad someone requested it!

I think they all should get their each separate colour. Hidden and no mod should stay the same though.
ann_old
Would be great to have this for DT+HR at the very least
Stefan

theowest wrote:

I actually thought of this a couple of days ago. I'm so glad someone requested it!

I think they all should get their each separate colour. Hidden and no mod should stay the same though.
Why Hidden?

Anyway, I actually support the Idea of a own colour for HR and DT. There's actually no need for more colours as silver, gold and a third one.
Maybe a 4th colour when you have something like HR+HD or FL+HR+DT, etc.
theowest
I mean hidden should stay silver.
Kuro
Bump
Starz0r

When did this happen
[CSGA]Ar3sgice
black S/SS for flashlight
deadbeat
i can't believe i just noticed that this has no s.p :'(
*fixed*
Kuro

Starz0r wrote:


When did this happen
lucky ;_;
I haven't had any votes in more than 3 months
theowest

Kuro wrote:

Starz0r wrote:


When did this happen
lucky ;_;
I haven't had any votes in more than 3 months
ok. nobody cares, talk about the request instead.
Aqo
Wow this 3 year old suggestion is really good.
Right now mods show on the score listing but it would be a nice touch if every mod combination of a main 4 diff-increase ones had a different unique color.
+support
Kitokofox
I care.
This would be a good idea to implement, on the factor that the different S colours make it easier to see what mods are used at a glance. (It would also make it more pretty to look at the highscores, in my opinion)

Then someone will want a "super flare rainbow-y" S/SS for clearing the map with all the mods (And maybe give a bunch of fireworks, hah. :roll:)

I support this.
ZeroEightOne
yes I support this. but

osu! wrote:

Current Priority: +10
You have 0 vote(s) remaining.
Natsu
I support this :)
Kuro

theowest wrote:

Kuro wrote:

lucky ;_;
I haven't had any votes in more than 3 months
ok. nobody cares, talk about the request instead.
Shinu...

Aqo wrote:

Wow this 3 year old suggestion is really good.
Right now mods show on the score listing but it would be a nice touch if every mod combination of a main 4 diff-increase ones had a different unique color.
+support
Ikr, it'd make more sense if the mods that increase difficulty had their own colors instead of just flashlight and hidden.
It could be a reddish color for hard rock, and a green color for double time. \:D/
Soaprman
Use a big S that blocks other stuff on the results screen for Easy.

So for this you'd need what, sixteen colors total?
Normal
HR
HD
DT
FL
HR+HD
HR+DT
HR+FL
HD+DT
HD+FL
DT+FL
HR+HD+DT
HR+HD+FL
HR+DT+FL
HD+DT+FL
HR+HD+DT+FL

Anyone wanna come up with a way to account for all those? It'd certainly take some time to learn which colors go with which, too.

Perhaps it might be easier to give qualities to the S image, like reddened for hard rock, translucent for hidden, motion blur for double time, blackened for flashlight. Then you could tell which mods it has by what effects have been applied to the S. I know two of those examples are colors, which is fine. Doing a hue and a black/white is fine. Adding more colors is what gets hairy.
OsuMe65

Soaprman wrote:

Use a big S that blocks other stuff on the results screen for Easy.

So for this you'd need what, sixteen colors total?
Normal
HR
HD
DT
FL
HR+HD
HR+DT
HR+FL
HD+DT
HD+FL
DT+FL
HR+HD+DT
HR+HD+FL
HR+DT+FL
HD+DT+FL
HR+HD+DT+FL
jawdrop required... it's a good idea but 16 of them might weigh heavy on the disk space...
deadbeat

Soaprman wrote:

Use a big S that blocks other stuff on the results screen for Easy.

So for this you'd need what, sixteen colors total?
Normal
HR
HD
DT
FL
HR+HD
HR+DT
HR+FL
HD+DT
HD+FL
DT+FL
HR+HD+DT
HR+HD+FL
HR+DT+FL
HD+DT+FL
HR+HD+DT+FL
why do we need that many. that seems like too much. lybydose's idea was better
TheVileOne
I prefer the current system really. It doesn't need any senseless complications.
Natsu
I just want a colour for Dt and Hr really dt is harder to play than playing hd
show more
Please sign in to reply.

New reply