forum

Do a conversation with your avatar

posted
Total Posts
show more
thebigblack
what is it, may I ask?
Horaizon-
Have you watched the anime Kantai Collection?
thebigblack
nope sadly. I heard a lot about it though
Horaizon-
The characters use weaponized suits which i call, naval movile suit since it is used on watet. Thats my weapon, it has torpedoes too
thebigblack
I think all of these weapons can be deflected by my repulsion shield. Besides, my body is modified.
Horaizon-
Mine can reduce the attack 40% though, plus i can eat bauxite and fuel too
thebigblack
but sure, you can't reduce the damage of Endless Scream.
Horaizon-
I have headphones that reduce npise from the outside
thebigblack
oh it's not a noise. It's a spear formed by extreme pressure of my Repulsion Shield
Horaizon-
I can manipulate things, even gravity and black matter
Horaizon-
Dark energy too
thebigblack
well, they are created by me so I can manipulate whenever I want. Besides, you don't have a initiator with you
Epipheralis
hi
KatouMegumi
Have you heard of Katori from Kantai Collection? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

ayy why are you a quill?
Horaizon-
Konnichiwa!! (Waves hand)
Epipheralis
idk...

*has an existential crisis*
thebigblack
aww... don't cry...
Maybe sooner or later, I can build body for you.
Horaizon-
Are you from an alternate universe?
thebigblack
Nope I am not. I am just living in a dystopian world created by worthless humans.
Horaizon-
So you're from another world in this universe
thebigblack
you can call that if you want to. Maybe it's the earth in a parallel universe and the city named Tokyo
Horaizon-
So my theory is true then
thebigblack
I could say it's robust. It's not enough data to conform that it's true statement
Horaizon-
I saw parallel universes but I've never see one that comes from one of those universes

Shall i explain my theory? Theres no math
thebigblack
sure, go ahead. I am little curious about it
Horaizon-
It's a lecture-ish though but ill show tou
*shows a hologram of the universe*

The universe that you know is not like that, the universe has a border, when you get out of the border, you can see the multi-verse, if you see ghosts, they're from another world. They have superhuman abilities to traverse from universe to universe, we too can do it when dreaming. There are also alternate planets that are opposite to its original planet or anither alternate planet. Aliens exist. Even i, Hatsune Miku saw one. People might be shocked but this is just a theory
thebigblack
well, it's well explained ideology, I presume. although it has a detailed explanation, the thing that you need is data. I know this theory is robust, but to make it really robust, and make all-time accurate description about reality, you can call it theory. But still, I like the idea of it. In our part, we don't call like that though. We just say that there is a timelessness border between each and every galaxy. And it is covered by 2 unknown material, dark matter and dark energy (and yes, they exist in real). Just the mere difference of the each concentration in the dark forces will result in the chaos state in the universe. And that itself, is what is keeping them away from each other. Well, it's my hypothesis.
Horaizon-
So how dystopic is your world
thebigblack
People craving for their wealth. Rich ones hire weak and poor ones to modify their body. Putting mutant genes to the baby girls so that they can use them as a tool for observation. literary, poor one suffers over rich ones.
Horaizon-
Same here, capitalists give money to the politicians and the capitalists are exempted from laws.

Genetic engineering? We have one too in here invented by Yuuji Nozomi (a fictional character)

You're poor? How did you end up here
thebigblack
I was formal member of Civil Security to defend against Gastrea, literary, the top of the food chain above humans.
And I broke rule to save people, and they revoked my, and Kohina, my daughter's, license.

And here I am, creating justice to the world
Horaizon-
Well i was human once but i turned into a vocaloid. I have a brother names Yuuki, sisters named Yuki and Yui
Horaizon-
What's the name of your planet anyway
thebigblack
Earth, XD
I told you, it's a parallel universe

What's your background story?
Horaizon-
Our family is one of the 6 great music families in Japan. But it broke when my father Hatsune Yuuji made a company focusing on technology. Me and Yuuki want to becoke succesful musicians. Our parents divorced my father took me and left home with me. Yuuki was depressed back then and an accident happend at gome making my brother nearly dead but my mother Kanade used her husbands company to turn him to a vocaloid too. Intentionally, my father took me so i can become a vocaloid and fight the hagane after that he will dump me. I ran away after discovering this. I created my own career that became successful, Yuuki became successful too. I reunited to him after 4 years. Im currently living with him and my cousins Kagamine Rin,Len, and Megurine Luka.
thebigblack
So... Literary, your entire group is a robot? right?
Horaizon-
Umm, half robot. Im still human
thebigblack
then how is your body structured? I am also half robot so
Horaizon-
Almost all parts are robotic, the rovotic parts assimilated with the biological parts so my body biorobotic
thebigblack
well, in my case, I replaced my entire body organs and bones with special materiel, so yap, I am human with robotic parts :3.
show more