Well first off, i thought you're a criminal because you have a pistol
EthidiumBromide
Well, I only use them under extreme conditions
Horaizon-
Well i do have a weapon
EthidiumBromide
what is it, may I ask?
Horaizon-
Have you watched the anime Kantai Collection?
EthidiumBromide
nope sadly. I heard a lot about it though
Horaizon-
The characters use weaponized suits which i call, naval movile suit since it is used on watet. Thats my weapon, it has torpedoes too
EthidiumBromide
I think all of these weapons can be deflected by my repulsion shield. Besides, my body is modified.
Horaizon-
Mine can reduce the attack 40% though, plus i can eat bauxite and fuel too
EthidiumBromide
but sure, you can't reduce the damage of Endless Scream.
Horaizon-
I have headphones that reduce npise from the outside
EthidiumBromide
oh it's not a noise. It's a spear formed by extreme pressure of my Repulsion Shield
Horaizon-
I can manipulate things, even gravity and black matter
Horaizon-
Dark energy too
EthidiumBromide
well, they are created by me so I can manipulate whenever I want. Besides, you don't have a initiator with you
DeletedUser_7520443
hi
KatouMegumi
Have you heard of Katori from Kantai Collection? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

ayy why are you a quill?
Horaizon-
Konnichiwa!! (Waves hand)
DeletedUser_7520443
idk...

*has an existential crisis*
EthidiumBromide
aww... don't cry...
Maybe sooner or later, I can build body for you.
Horaizon-
Are you from an alternate universe?
EthidiumBromide
Nope I am not. I am just living in a dystopian world created by worthless humans.
Horaizon-
So you're from another world in this universe
EthidiumBromide
you can call that if you want to. Maybe it's the earth in a parallel universe and the city named Tokyo
Horaizon-
So my theory is true then
EthidiumBromide
I could say it's robust. It's not enough data to conform that it's true statement
Horaizon-
I saw parallel universes but I've never see one that comes from one of those universes

Shall i explain my theory? Theres no math
EthidiumBromide
sure, go ahead. I am little curious about it
Horaizon-
It's a lecture-ish though but ill show tou
*shows a hologram of the universe*

The universe that you know is not like that, the universe has a border, when you get out of the border, you can see the multi-verse, if you see ghosts, they're from another world. They have superhuman abilities to traverse from universe to universe, we too can do it when dreaming. There are also alternate planets that are opposite to its original planet or anither alternate planet. Aliens exist. Even i, Hatsune Miku saw one. People might be shocked but this is just a theory
EthidiumBromide
well, it's well explained ideology, I presume. although it has a detailed explanation, the thing that you need is data. I know this theory is robust, but to make it really robust, and make all-time accurate description about reality, you can call it theory. But still, I like the idea of it. In our part, we don't call like that though. We just say that there is a timelessness border between each and every galaxy. And it is covered by 2 unknown material, dark matter and dark energy (and yes, they exist in real). Just the mere difference of the each concentration in the dark forces will result in the chaos state in the universe. And that itself, is what is keeping them away from each other. Well, it's my hypothesis.
Horaizon-
So how dystopic is your world
EthidiumBromide
People craving for their wealth. Rich ones hire weak and poor ones to modify their body. Putting mutant genes to the baby girls so that they can use them as a tool for observation. literary, poor one suffers over rich ones.
Horaizon-
Same here, capitalists give money to the politicians and the capitalists are exempted from laws.

Genetic engineering? We have one too in here invented by Yuuji Nozomi (a fictional character)

You're poor? How did you end up here
EthidiumBromide
I was formal member of Civil Security to defend against Gastrea, literary, the top of the food chain above humans.
And I broke rule to save people, and they revoked my, and Kohina, my daughter's, license.

And here I am, creating justice to the world
show more