forum

Custom Catch The Beat characters (UPDATED 17-05-13)

posted
Total Posts
show more
HibiChika
I just wanted to say thank you.
NohemiTellez

Rolled wrote:

This thread has been hi-jacked by deadbeat \:D/

Since Rolled isn't around very often and never updates this(it's been 3 years D:), i'm taking over with his permission of course :p
I've separated the fruit-ryuuta's into 4 categories, Anime, Video Games, Vocaloid and Other. If some are in the wrong category, then sorry. I don't know all of the characters :(

To change your Catch The Beat character:
  1. Open your osu! skin folder. The default file path is (C:/Program Files/osu!/Skins)(forward slash lols)
  2. Select your current active skin
  3. Choose a replacement CtB character from this thread that you wish to use
  4. Click the thumbnail (DO NOT SAVE THE THUMBAIL!), which will redirect you to the full-sized Fruit-Ryuuta.png
  5. Right click the image, select "Save Image As.." and save it as "fruit-ryuuta" somewhere easily accessible (Desktop, My Documents)
  6. Drag the new character into the Skin folder which you should already have open. Click "Yes" to replace the old version if prompted.
Counter: 204

There is also a thread where you can request Ryuuta's which can be located here.
HUGO21max

Rolled wrote:

Since Rolled isn't around very often and never updates this(it's been 3 years D:), i'm taking over with his permission of course :p
I've separated the fruit-ryuuta's into 4 categories, Anime, Video Games, Vocaloid and Other. If some are in the wrong category, then sorry. I don't know all of the characters :(

1. Open your osu! skin folder. The default file path is (C:/Program Files/osu!/Skins)(forward slash lols)
  4. Click the thumbnail (DO NOT SAVE THE THUMBAIL!), which will redirect you to the full-sized Fruit-Ryuuta.png
  5. Right click the image, select "Save Image As.." and save it as "fruit-ryuuta" somewhere easily accessible (Desktop, My Documents)
  6. Drag the new character into the Skin folder which you should already have open. Click "Yes" to replace the old version if prompted.

There is also a thread where you can request Ryuuta's which can be located here.
Osten
;)
jaywong0207

Rolled wrote:

Karamatsu
not bad...
AirOneBlack
All the chatchers are giving error 404. What happened?
gengar04

Kohakukun19 wrote:

I recently made another, It's an 8-bit Megaman sprite I made for my Megaman Skin. Though it turns out someone already beat me to the finish on that skin. :( Aw Well.. I got mi own now XD

Here's the plate.

And Here's the Blue Bomber himself. <3

Here's a Screen Shot of me testing it out. Like my fruits? lol
Chry

gengar04 wrote:

Kohakukun19 wrote:

I recently made another, It's an 8-bit Megaman sprite I made for my Megaman Skin. Though it turns out someone already beat me to the finish on that skin. :( Aw Well.. I got mi own now XD

Here's the plate.

And Here's the Blue Bomber himself. <3

Here's a Screen Shot of me testing it out. Like my fruits? lol

Nice I like it!
Lyubey
I don't know if this a problem on my end or not, but all the section spoilerboxes seem to be blank.
Ciku

Tapdancingmetroid wrote:

Yay. :D
I don't have access to a computer with osu right now, so I'm not entirely sure how well it works.
Meh.
This one seems hawt lol
MoniaPati

IYLT wrote:

Tapdancingmetroid wrote:

I don't have access to a computer with osu right now, so I'm not entirely sure how well it works.
Meh.
This one seems hawt lol

IYLT wrote:

Tapdancingmetroid wrote:

Meh.
This one seems hawt lol
Heart Times

Rolled wrote:

Sans
http://orig00.deviantart.net/a4ff/f/201 ... 9j3qgx.png

would someone be okay with making me one based off of this pic?
thanks in advance.
Obelisk
has anyone got a good quality gintama one if so ty :D
kiryuin uzumaki
:lol: :x :P :oops:

Metroid wrote:

Heeere's Cirno
Thanks to Rokodo for making them.
Rurree
I wonder what happened to the characters? They're all gone.. :(
DeletedUser_6709840
If this is still going on, can I have one made using this character? If not, are there any threads that make them?
http://vignette4.wikia.nocookie.net/togainunochi/images/1/11/Image623.png/revision/latest?cb=20151025150126

I'd really appreciate it.
Time-

RoseusJaeger wrote:

If this is still going on, can I have one made using this character? If not, are there any threads that make them?
http://vignette4.wikia.nocookie.net/togainunochi/images/1/11/Image623.png/revision/latest?cb=20151025150126

This thread is ded sometimes I still visit it lol

Here is your request btw
Maybe I should make a thread for this
DeletedUser_6709840

Time- wrote:

RoseusJaeger wrote:

This thread is ded sometimes I still visit it lol

Here is your request btw
Maybe I should make a thread for this
Thank you
lizthehedgehog

Sans wrote:

http://orig00.deviantart.net/a4ff/f/2015/339/1/f/chibi_sans_by_xxthornthevamphogxx-d9j3qgx.png

thanks in advance.
working on it right now, sorry if you had to wait :(

edit: i wrote sans but since i dont really do animated characters, it says snas when he turns :^)
alexia1410
[quote="nekoCielXD"]BRS~~

marona~~
alexia1410

lizthehedgehog wrote:

Sans wrote:

http://orig00.deviantart.net/a4ff/f/2015/339/1/f/chibi_sans_by_xxthornthevamphogxx-d9j3qgx.png

thanks in advance.
working on it right now, sorry if you had to wait :(

edit: i wrote sans but since i dont really do animated characters, it says snas when he turns :^)

Hakujitsumu wrote:

This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Pikuh
i need a shimakaze chibi fruit ryuuta
Sonicoa
Here's a Asuna Fruit-Ryuuta :)
mikuro-chan

Metroid wrote:

Heeere's Cirno
:D :)
Ela
Here's Morgiana from magi
drawings by me ;_D

i'll try to do the fruits in the future

SPOILER
idle:

fail:

kiai:
Smile DK
that people on the left ,有没有那个皮肤
-Spec_old
Heyy pleaase help me :(
i cant open it ... why??
TheBeany
tytyty
-[ Nishinoya ]-
<3
Tae
I made this for my skin a week or two ago, it looks pretty good in-game

swayzak_2237
I want a Reimu one and a TOM one
Buster

-Spec wrote:

Heyy pleaase help me :(
i cant open it ... why??
I have the same problem :(
Edwarou
8-)
LovelyKohai
Is there a RE:zero rem ryuuta?
Mykaterasu
Made a pretty standard Okami CTB set that was meant to go straight to my skin, but some people may want them. Images in the spoiler box. Art is by ElementsWolffy
SPOILER
fruit-catcher-fail

fruit-catcher-idle

fruit-catcher-kiai

fruit-catcher-kiai2

fruit-catcher-kiai3
Pepsi Cola
I want to make this into a ryuuta:
http://pre12.deviantart.net/5ae0/th/pre ... 7twg2h.png

I love Yuzu, but I am so picky about art style, and I really don't like the official Yuzu art style.
poiuyos
Here's a Puck from the Re:Zero animated shorts.

He's already carrying a plate in the actual show so this the obvious next step. :D

SPOILER
fruit-catcher-idle

fruit-catcher-fail

fruit-catcher-kiai

Shadow PC

Metroid wrote:

Heeere's Cirno
show more