forum

Custom Catch The Beat characters (UPDATED 17-05-13)

posted
Total Posts
show more
SuperG2042
i want a steven universe "amethyst" gem character for catch the beat :( >:( :o :x :cry: :|
paramour
.-.
Ecarnage

gatomiaujerald wrote:

i want a steven universe "amethyst" gem character for catch the beat :( >:( :o :x :cry: :|
LigerZero
Touhou Walfas Characters for Catch the beat

Keine (Hakutaku)

Aya Shameimaru

Edit by me... create character in walfas.swf
gn000408

Rolled wrote:

This thread has been hi-jacked by deadbeat \:D/

Since Rolled isn't around very often and never updates this(it's been 3 years D:), i'm taking over with his permission of course :p
I've separated the fruit-ryuuta's into 4 categories, Anime, Video Games, Vocaloid and Other. If some are in the wrong category, then sorry. I don't know all of the characters :(

To change your Catch The Beat character:
  1. Open your osu! skin folder. The default file path is (C:/Program Files/osu!/Skins)(forward slash lols)
  2. Select your current active skin
  3. Choose a replacement CtB character from this thread that you wish to use
  4. Click the thumbnail (DO NOT SAVE THE THUMBAIL!), which will redirect you to the full-sized Fruit-Ryuuta.png
  5. Right click the image, select "Save Image As.." and save it as "fruit-ryuuta" somewhere easily accessible (Desktop, My Documents)
  6. Drag the new character into the Skin folder which you should already have open. Click "Yes" to replace the old version if prompted.
Counter: 204

There is also a thread where you can request Ryuuta's which can be located here.
Wangaroo
thank u very much for sharing
SuperG2042

Ecar wrote:

gatomiaujerald wrote:

thanks for responding my post
try24get
may I request too?
well I just want to move std comboburst character to ctb (I don't know her name actually)
http://puu.sh/jJ3E8.png
Some desc: must have 3 states (idle, kiai, idle). For the mimic it's up to you
SuperG2042

Ecar wrote:

gatomiaujerald wrote:

With the arms extended to the plate :x 😠😡😲😝
Starshade
Dang... No Tails The Fox >.<
lizthehedgehog

Starshade wrote:

Suddenly a wild Tails ctb character!
Sorry if this seems blurry in game, or it seems really small or if you didn't even ask for a sonic character

I didn't draw this as I have no actual skill with digital drawing, nor do I have talent to make this animated. Sorry! :(
Starshade

lizthehedgehog wrote:

Starshade wrote:

Suddenly a wild Tails ctb character!
Sorry if this seems blurry in game, or it seems really small or if you didn't even ask for a sonic character

I didn't draw this as I have no actual skill with digital drawing, nor do I have talent to make this animated. Sorry! :(
It's fine xD. It's perfect for now, maybe someone will come up and make a better one, but this one is good xD
Better than what I can do
multiteambuscus

Tapdancingmetroid wrote:

Yay. :D
I don't have access to a computer with osu right now, so I'm not entirely sure how well it works.
Meh.
OMFG THAT IS THE BEST THING I EVER.....Damn.
xXLei_Js_xX
http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m4qsn ... o1_400.jpg

Hello everybody ! May someone make me ryuutas with these images ?
Kamy23

Tapdancingmetroid wrote:

I don't have access to a computer with osu right now, so I'm not entirely sure how well it works.
Meh.
daguito_2006

crystalsuicune wrote:

This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Keyla-miku

Rolled wrote:

Since Rolled isn't around very often and never updates this(it's been 3 years D:), i'm taking over with his permission of course :p
I've separated the fruit-ryuuta's into 4 categories, Anime, Video Games, Vocaloid and Other. If some are in the wrong category, then sorry. I don't know all of the characters :(

1. Open your osu! skin folder. The default file path is (C:/Program Files/osu!/Skins)(forward slash lols)
  4. Click the thumbnail (DO NOT SAVE THE THUMBAIL!), which will redirect you to the full-sized Fruit-Ryuuta.png
  5. Right click the image, select "Save Image As.." and save it as "fruit-ryuuta" somewhere easily accessible (Desktop, My Documents)
  6. Drag the new character into the Skin folder which you should already have open. Click "Yes" to replace the old version if prompted.

There is also a thread where you can request Ryuuta's which can be located here.
kuhekin
Tks u :D
DW10
Can I request a Noel Vermilion catcher?
tsuna090807
Thanks to this i completed my cute beatmap!
hi simon
can someone make a ryuuta for me?
plese D:

tnx ~♥
asd0918084543

Rolled wrote:

asd0918084543

Rolled wrote:

lizthehedgehog

Here have a Sherlock ctb character!

~I did not make this image myself. I only put the basket on top. I have no drawing ability what so ever! so uh.. credit to the one who made this~
HibiChika
I just wanted to say thank you.
NohemiTellez

Rolled wrote:

HUGO21max

Rolled wrote:

Osten
;)
jaywong0207

Rolled wrote:

Karamatsu
not bad...
AirOneBlack
All the chatchers are giving error 404. What happened?
gengar04

Kohakukun19 wrote:

I recently made another, It's an 8-bit Megaman sprite I made for my Megaman Skin. Though it turns out someone already beat me to the finish on that skin. :( Aw Well.. I got mi own now XD

Here's the plate.

And Here's the Blue Bomber himself. <3

Here's a Screen Shot of me testing it out. Like my fruits? lol
Chry

gengar04 wrote:

Kohakukun19 wrote:

I recently made another, It's an 8-bit Megaman sprite I made for my Megaman Skin. Though it turns out someone already beat me to the finish on that skin. :( Aw Well.. I got mi own now XD

Here's the plate.

And Here's the Blue Bomber himself. <3

Here's a Screen Shot of me testing it out. Like my fruits? lol

Nice I like it!
Lyubey
I don't know if this a problem on my end or not, but all the section spoilerboxes seem to be blank.
Ciku

Tapdancingmetroid wrote:

Meh.
This one seems hawt lol
MoniaPati

IYLT wrote:

Tapdancingmetroid wrote:

Meh.
This one seems hawt lol

IYLT wrote:

Tapdancingmetroid wrote:

Meh.
This one seems hawt lol
Heart Times

Rolled wrote:

Sans
http://orig00.deviantart.net/a4ff/f/201 ... 9j3qgx.png

would someone be okay with making me one based off of this pic?
thanks in advance.
Obelisk
has anyone got a good quality gintama one if so ty :D
kiryuin uzumaki
:lol: :x :P :oops:

Metroid wrote:

Heeere's Cirno
Thanks to Rokodo for making them.
show more