forum

Custom Catch The Beat characters (UPDATED 17-05-13)

posted
Total Posts
show more
Don-Tan
ok XD funny lets see what i can do (likes the image :3)
Don-Tan
ok i've made a few of them (not tested) because i don't know wich style you like it better (i like the third one n_n)

tell me please if something is not right ^^" (like how the fruits land on the plate and so on :D)

@S1lent: i can give you the filenames *-*: fruit-apple.png, fruit-appleoverlay.png, fruit-drop.png, fruit-grapes, fruit-grapes-overlay.png, fruit-orange.png, fruit-orange-overlay.png, fruit-pear.png fruit-pear-overlay.png and the fruit-drop-overlay.png d(°^°)/

i found this on google maybe you could use this if you like :D
@Lou-kun: here i cleaned it for you :3

Gravey_old

xXDoNiXx wrote:

ok i've made a few of them (not tested) because i don't know wich style you like it better (i like the third one n_n)

LET ME LOVE YOU!
Wow, thanks! The are all looking very good, I like the first one~ o3o
EDIT:
SPOILER

I don't wanna bother you, but... That thing just kills me. ;___; Can you do something with it, please? D:
Lou-kun

xXDoNiXx wrote:

tell me please if something is not right ^^" (like how the fruits land on the plate and so on :D)

@S1lent: i can give you the filenames *-*: fruit-apple.png, fruit-appleoverlay.png, fruit-drop.png, fruit-grapes, fruit-grapes-overlay.png, fruit-orange.png, fruit-orange-overlay.png, fruit-pear.png fruit-pear-overlay.png and the fruit-drop-overlay.png d(°^°)/

OMG THANKS I DON'T KNOW HOW TO UPLOAD IT LIKE THIS ... ;A; HELP MEEEEEEEH .-. I made /even/ More fruit Ryuutas but theey have white thingies -.-
Don-Tan

Gravey wrote:

xXDoNiXx wrote:

LET ME LOVE YOU!
Wow, thanks! The are all looking very good, I like the first one~ o3o
EDIT:
SPOILER

I don't wanna bother you, but... That thing just kills me. ;___; Can you do something with it, please? D:

well shit i did see that thing XD but i thought it wouldn't be visible in-game..... well it will be a quick fix ^^"

EDIT: it's done :D sry that i didn't fix it at sight :| btw no need to thank me i liked the image and i tought "yeah this would be awesome a a ctb" :P

Don-Tan

Lou-kun wrote:

xXDoNiXx wrote:

OMG THANKS I DON'T KNOW HOW TO UPLOAD IT LIKE THIS ... ;A; HELP MEEEEEEEH .-. I made /even/ More fruit Ryuutas but theey have white thingies -.-

ok if you need a clean i could do it for you ^^" (has nothing better to do :lol: ) but it seemed like puush don't likes .png files with transparent background so i tried to upload it to my favorite image hoster (fotki.com) but of course i had to remove the white background before doing so n_n
Gravey_old
Thanks, it's perfect now~! :D
S1lent

xXDoNiXx wrote:

[...]

[...]
shadowkidfunny
http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=2dhha1l&s=6
I don't know how to put a Picture here D=
but here is mine CTB character
the chibi is made by: Totowuv on deviant art :3

--------------------------------------------------------

I have test it and It looks Like this in the game :

http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=so0ebr&s=6

for some weird reason can you see the whole body of sunohara in multiplayer.. Mode xD
S1lent

shadowkidfunny wrote:

http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=2dhha1l&s=6
I don't know how to put a Picture here D=
but here is mine CTB character
the chibi is made by: Totowuv on deviant art :3

--------------------------------------------------------

I have test it and It looks Like this in the game :

http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=so0ebr&s=6

for some weird reason can you see the whole body of sunohara in multiplayer.. Mode xD
NaomiMinette
Hi.

lizthehedgehog

Blazevoir wrote:

Hi.

Cute :D
H_Hitachiin
I found this XD I didn't make it
H_Hitachiin

How can I make the back ground blank?
NaomiMinette
You'll need to use either Photoshop, GIMP or Paint.NET to add transparency then remove the white background using other tools. Also, you'll need to fix Dia's bowl (yes, I've watched all of Shugo Chara! *flee*)
H_Hitachiin

Blazevoir wrote:

You'll need to use either Photoshop, GIMP or Paint.NET to add transparency then remove the white background using other tools. Also, you'll need to fix Dia's bowl (yes, I've watched all of Shugo Chara! *flee*)
Thanks^^I'll try my best,and about the bowl,this was made a while ago before I even played osu since me and my friend were making a game of our own XD
Tur00

It is mine *w*
i dont saw if anybody make it previously D:
probably..

IN GAME
manofperson
Mine has the least pixels!... So to speak.

crimsoncolours
My Skins folder had nothing in it to begin with. So how do I change it if there is nothing to replace?
Kyon97
mine konoe~
Kitokofox

Nothing better than helping your friend Megaman defeat Airman by catching fruits.
RoxChen
Difficult!
Hirochi03
i dunnu how D: where is that file? im in 'Options' but i cant find the file
NaomiMinette

Hirochi03 wrote:

i dunnu how D: where is that file? im in 'Options' but i cant find the file
If you're trying to replace your "catcher", you need to add/replace fruit-ryuuta in your current skin folder.
Cyute
unique fruit-ryuuta please...

Volken Bennet
My First! Yes! It's a Pony! PROBLEM?

:D
NaomiMinette

Volken Bennet wrote:

Now go do the other 5 :P
Nad

Kyon97 wrote:

mine konoe~
How cute *_*
Nad

Lou-kun wrote:

xXDoNiXx wrote:

I can help :P
Volken Bennet

Blazevoir wrote:

Volken Bennet wrote:

Now go do the other 5 :P
Sorry, I need edit that pony, it's wrong xDDDD
But hey... you ready for Pinkie-Pie?
SPOILER
PARTY WITH PINKIE-PIE

NaomiMinette