say somthing weird about yourself

posted
Total Posts
1,727
show more
Serraionga
I buy a lot of Steam games and then never play them.

Meah
Idk, i like weird stuffs
Achromalia
I exist.

I think that's weird enough. Unfortunate, even.
keremal
my friends think im a gay reverse trap
Puri
I can fall asleep in 10 secs anywhere...
Achromalia
I can die inside in 10 secs anywhere ANYTIME

nyeheheh >:3

kill me
ciara
i have more of an appetite when i'm at home than when im out
Achromalia
i have less of an appetite when I'm at home than when I'm dead :)
dokidokiloIixx
Ive wanted to eat smth for the past year but i dont know what
Achromalia

Zain Sugieres wrote:

Ive wanted to eat smth for the past year but i dont know what
keremal
i want to get a snorlax body pillow
Puri
I always feel lonely and incomprehensible no matter how many people I know or how much I know about my self.
Achromalia

Puri wrote:

I always feel lonely and incomprehensible no matter how many people I know or how much I know about my self.
same

i cant seem to understand myself, much less my own motives or thought process.
Journal
sleeping for long hours tires me
sleeping for short hours rejuvenates me
E_Sweet-Cheeks
I tested if I could put my right leg behind my head before I typed this and now my knee hates me a bit.
Puzzle

E_Sweet-Cheeks wrote:

I tested if I could put my right leg behind my head before I typed this and now my knee hates me a bit.
I can

I

I think you just achieved some nice success in this thread

Wut

Ot: uh... I've got ADHD and put shit in really weird places cause I just forget about it

Good example: found my phone in the fridge like 4 times after just leaving it there
Please sign in to reply.

New reply