forum

say something weird about yourself

posted
Total Posts
show more
R-unknown
i'm using pillow as my mouse pad
Husa
can "cume" up to 5 times in a row without taking a break but i dont do that often because it hurts and it can be dangerous sometimes
KatouMegumi

me_irl
keremaru

KatouMegumi wrote:

me_irl

TAIKO GOD SHOW ME YOUR WAYS >.>

ot: i probably pp grind unintentionally.
Nade
i shitpost
FiddleBlue
I sometimes stop watching a series without a reason. Like how I stopped watching Drifters even though I like it and only 1 more episode left.
Meah
I do not actually listen to others, I'll just say "ok" or nod my head as a response
Taj
My eyes actually started hurting and tears began to come out.
This lasted for roughly a minute.
Not just itty bitty tears, oh no,
Iguazu Falls tears.
yuhaii
i closed my GFX shop and got it locked cause I didn't want to do requests stuff but I never wanted to do requests
Foxtrot
i always lose or gain a lot of weight in short periods of time (right now i'm losing a ton)
Serraionga
I buy a lot of Steam games and then never play them.

Meah
Idk, i like weird stuffs
Achromalia
I exist.

I think that's weird enough. Unfortunate, even.
keremaru
my friends think im a gay reverse trap
Puri_old_1
I can fall asleep in 10 secs anywhere...
Achromalia
I can die inside in 10 secs anywhere ANYTIME

nyeheheh >:3

kill me
ciara_old_1
i have more of an appetite when i'm at home than when im out
Achromalia
i have less of an appetite when I'm at home than when I'm dead :)
Zain Sugieres
Ive wanted to eat smth for the past year but i dont know what
Achromalia

Zain Sugieres wrote:

Ive wanted to eat smth for the past year but i dont know what
keremaru
i want to get a snorlax body pillow
Puri_old_1
I always feel lonely and incomprehensible no matter how many people I know or how much I know about my self.
Achromalia

Puri wrote:

I always feel lonely and incomprehensible no matter how many people I know or how much I know about my self.
same

i cant seem to understand myself, much less my own motives or thought process.
Journal
sleeping for long hours tires me
sleeping for short hours rejuvenates me
E_Sweet-Cheeks
I tested if I could put my right leg behind my head before I typed this and now my knee hates me a bit.
ERA Puzzle

E_Sweet-Cheeks wrote:

I tested if I could put my right leg behind my head before I typed this and now my knee hates me a bit.

I can

I

I think you just achieved some nice success in this thread

Wut

Ot: uh... I've got ADHD and put shit in really weird places cause I just forget about it

Good example: found my phone in the fridge like 4 times after just leaving it there
Zelzatter Zero
I sometimes role playing while naked
Nuuskamuikkunen
I can lick my feet and my knees, but I can't lick my elbows.
MisakiTobisawa-
I need to drink water every 10-15 minutes during class because it keeps me calm. Sitting in class slowly builds up my stress...
Nuuskamuikkunen

KotoriIsMyWaifu wrote:

I need to drink water every 10-15 minutes during class because it keeps me calm. Sitting in class slowly builds up my stress...

I do the same at work, at home and wherever I am.
Achromalia
so. let's see.

fetishes? would that work? it's probably normal to some, though, hmm.

maybe that's not very weird or amusing.

eh, whatever.

as for me, i've seemed to particularly enjoy futanari and yiff.

one has a package of everything which brings some amusing possibilities, the other is kind of interesting because i'm not looking at boring humans. at least, i think that's my reasoning. could be for some other reason too, i guess.
Nuuskamuikkunen
I just noticed it says "somthing" instead of "something" lol.

OT: My voice. Definitely my voice is weird.
vinnicci
I don't throw my scratch papers, just so I'll look like a smartass when someone enters my room
samX500
I can't sleep without a hug pillow. If I don't have something to hold on to, then I feel lost floating in a huge void in my bed, I need to anchor myself by hugging a pillow to sleep well.
Achromalia

samX500 wrote:

I can't sleep without a hug pillow. If I don't have something to hold on to, then I feel lost floating in a huge void in my bed, I need to anchor myself by hugging a pillow to sleep well.

lately, i've been sleeping either with 2 or 3 pillows on top of me, or with one under my head and another one to hug with the other on top of me. for some reason, i feel really comfortable when there's a little weight on top of me. maybe because it feels more snug.

i don't have a pillow that's specially made for hugging, sadly, so it's occasionally a struggle to work with the limited surface area. still, i like hugging pillows.
Nuuskamuikkunen

Achromalia wrote:

samX500 wrote:

lately, i've been sleeping either with 2 or 3 pillows on top of me, or with one under my head and another one to hug with the other on top of me. for some reason, i feel really comfortable when there's a little weight on top of me. maybe because it feels more snug.

i don't have a pillow that's specially made for hugging, sadly, so it's occasionally a struggle to work with the limited surface area. still, i like hugging pillows.

I sleep with 2 pillows, a blanket and a teddy bear.
I also like hugging things in bed.
Zelzatter Zero
I have a time when I sometimes howl when I jerk off...
Achromalia

Uraomote Error wrote:

now that's just hilarious.

i'll think of this the next time i hear an awoo.
Nuuskamuikkunen

Uraomote Error wrote:

How do I unread?

OT: I am able to do the celtic knot.
Corne2Plum3
I've 15/20 in my last math test
show more