forum

say something weird about yourself

posted
Total Posts
show more
TSGWhatever
Whenever I'm forced to speak English, I always cringe at myself for "trying way too hard (and failing) to sound American"
chaee
I want to be a full time graphic designer, and part time hentai voice actress. Like legit
KatouMegumi
I can't draw anything, other than effects for existing image
Ameth Rianno
My personality is always changing.
miykah
I imagine how it would be to spit into one of my guests drink right before their very eyes when they piss me off
Meah
I survived two weeks without watching any anime.
chaee
GSG95
i wake up at 1pm
Kei
I eat too fast and I can't control it
TSGWhatever
When I was really young, I was obsessed with washing machines.
KatouMegumi

fizzn1 wrote:

Aomi

fizzn1 wrote:

fizzn1 wrote:

Why are you repeating yourself?
chaee
It's very rare of me to show interest and care for others.
Lacrimae
i'm factkin with donald trump
miykah
i love to draw the details of boobs.
Lacrimae
i unintentionally fall for people who either are dead, fictional, or powerful
Meah
< Received a lot of marriage proposals in-game even though i told them that i am a boy.
-Mystic
Sometimes i laugh like shinigami ryukku '-'
Ameth Rianno
I laugh inside my stomach.
a1l2d3r4e5d6
I know how to spell it, yet I keep misspelling 'disappoint.'
TSGWhatever
It took me until 6th grade to pass my swimming exams (they start during 2nd grade and you have to repeat them until you pass them if you fail (and yes, you have to be able to swim to get a passing grade in PE in Sweden))
EneT

a1l2d3r4e5d6 wrote:

I know how to spell it, yet I keep misspelling 'dissapoint.'
You just misspelt it.
a1l2d3r4e5d6

EneT wrote:

a1l2d3r4e5d6 wrote:

I know how to spell it, yet I keep misspelling 'dissapoint.'
You just misspelt it.
So I have.
chaee
I love to draw female legs
puccithecat
i like to read people's posts in FG and whenever i have a collab ava with someone, i just be like "kyaaaaaaa~"
Kei
My glasses get dirty very quickly and I really dislike when that happens so I always take with me some tissues to clean them wherever I go. They get dirty just by my own eyelashes. They are kinda long so they sometimes touch the glass when I blink.

Also I hate when someone picks my glasses up or touches them because 95% of times they touch the crystal and cover it all up with sweat.
Aomi

Kei wrote:

My glasses get dirty very quickly and I really dislike when that happens so I always take with me some tissues to clean them wherever I go. They get dirty just by my own eyelashes. They are kinda long so they sometimes touch the glass when I blink.

Also I hate when someone picks my glasses up or touches them because 95% of times they touch the crystal and cover it all up with sweat.
me tbh
EneT
When I was still a kid, I used to be frightened really easily and I was literally scared of everything. As soon as I reached my teens, I suddenly got balls of steel; lost all of my fears; and became extremely brave and ballsy.
Lacrimae
you know what? i'm the biggest hypocrite you'll ever meet. one moment i'm defending my liberal views and the next thing you know, i go against them. ad infinitum.
puccithecat
my teeth feels like its vibrating when i eat something spicy
minibethangel
When I look at a persons face I know if she or he is a bad person its started when i get into my trauma... i dunno but if its a bad person it turns blurred and foggy gray... and also

I always follow my guts instinct no matter what bcoz it always make me safe... the first time i didnt follow i get into accident and I almost die.
A28_old
I love eating seeds so I'm convinced I genuinely want to be a bird
miykah
On my breads for breakfast the butter has to be everywhere in the exact same thickness. I dont eat it otherwise.
worst fl player
My life
puccithecat
i keep mistaking L-a-m-e-y [ B ] as ochinchi-sama.
Kei
I'm very picky with my hands hygiene. I'm always washing them and checking if they smell good, like soap
miykah
I am still hiding the fact that i am a smoker towards my mother. Even though i am 23 ...
VShine
If food doesn't smell good to me,I will probably won't eat it :x
a1l2d3r4e5d6
I actually want to experience sleep paralysis.
Aomi

a1l2d3r4e5d6 wrote:

I actually want to experience sleep paralysis.
lmao no you don't; trust me, it's not something to wish for, though you probably already know that and are just a curious little cat, aren't you?
show more