forum

say something weird about yourself

posted
Total Posts
show more
captainmilk

a1l2d3r4e5d6 wrote:

OT: I find pleasure in conversations that flow really well. Even if I'm only listening in on the conversation. I always end up in a sort of euphoric-like state.
That's nice, I'm like that too

I once watched a video about psychotic people committing murder, after thinking about it so much
I thought that kind of lifestyle would be fun and entertaining
EneT
I completely freaked out when I found the "Snake Eater" MGS3 theme song cassette tape in MGSV.
a1l2d3r4e5d6
I once convinced myself that I had a twin sister.

So, yeah...
Aiona
I had a dream about raining skulls at one point.
Veloalopus
I talk to myself while I am alone, *And sometimes even around people.* in order to convince myself that I have friends in real life.
a1l2d3r4e5d6
I react to a certain noise that my parents make. It started when I was little, where we would go to places with a huge crowd of people. To ensure that I didn't get lost or strayed too far from them, my parents would make the certain noise so that I know where they were. They don't use it anymore on me, but I still react to it when they call out to my little sister. :/
EneT
I'm Christian, yet I'm not.
captainmilk
I sometimes convince myself to think I have multiple personalities.
a1l2d3r4e5d6
I'm both fascinated and scared of spiders.
Aomi

EneT wrote:

I'm Christian, yet I'm not.
hi Christian
puccithecat
some of my friends and classmates at school call me lesbo-sama.... ahhhh~ the school life in the philippines.
Aiona
I want to be able to pull off a boy's voice while singing, just like 96neko
captainmilk

ionatheotaku wrote:

I want to be able to pull off a boy's voice while singing, just like 96neko
I don't find that weird, I think that's really cool

I have a small obsession with Yuno Gasai, there's just something about yanderes and pink hair that I absolutely love.
[ ] Jhin
I eat so muuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuch, I always bring the whole kitchen with me very frquently and yet Im sooo skinny people think I dont eat or Im rly poor so therefore not enough food.
captainmilk
I have a tendency to always bring a cup of juice with me to my room every time I go to sleep at night. I usually drink very little of that beverage before falling asleep. Since it's juice I bring with me, when I wake up the drink is no longer good but I still drink it.
I haven't got sick from doing that yet.
EneT
The internet and phone signal in my room is so shit, sometimes I have to poke my hand out of my bedroom door just to send a message in whatsapp or snapchat.
captainmilk

EneT wrote:

The internet and phone signal in my room is so shit, sometimes I have to poke my hand out of my bedroom door just to send a message in whatsapp or snapchat.
It's like that for me too

I have weird dreams that always tie in with reality, ever since joining FG i've been having dreams about all the FGers, I believe my last dream was about Pixelangel.
a1l2d3r4e5d6

Rebmare wrote:

I have weird dreams that always tie in with reality, ever since joining FG i've been having dreams about all the FGers, I believe my last dream was about Pixelangel.
Aren't dreams usually influenced by what happened during the day?

OT: I start seeing figures in the dark.
FuZ
My middle name is a girl name
EneT

FuZ wrote:

My middle name is a girl name
I have two/too.
NeoAxel
I can make my eyes shake really fast
Factorial
I'm the Illuminati
-Seren-
I would still want to eat ice cream even if it's freezing cold outside
PixelAngel

Rebmare wrote:

lol, wow i guess.
If i start with a project, i will not stop untill im done with it or come to a problem.
I think i sat for 4-6 hours before i was done.
i forget to piss/shit, drink and eat. i get like super thirsty afterwards im done. rip
EneT
I hate liars; I ABSOLUTELY fucking hate liars, and it's not your normal, average hate... it's hate.
_sparky_
I drink hot chocolate in the summer
Pituophis
I have a bunch if fishing gear, but my laziness prevents me from actually ever going fishing.
Aiona
I was in a girl in my year's dream and my head was chopped off, supposedly.
PixelAngel
i stalked a person and got them banned.
cus i found their multi-account.
oops
Aiona
I worry a lot about tests, but then when I see the first question of the test, all of my worrying goes away and I don't know why I worried.
a1l2d3r4e5d6
I can move my ears independently from each other.
A Medic
I'm tall
Ochinchi-sama
Everyday I am always thinking about my beliefs and reasons for hating the many people that I hate and try to spot hypocrisies or contradictions in them. After a lot of thinking I come to a solution without contradicting my beliefs and still carry on hating the person that I hate.
Railey2

Ochinchi-sama wrote:

Everyday I am always thinking about my beliefs and reasons for hating the many people that I hate and try to spot hypocrisies or contradictions in them. After a lot of thinking I come to a solution without contradicting my beliefs and still carry on hating the person that I hate.
This is the reason why hate is harmful, people waste way too much time dwelling on it instead of doing better things. Like posting in the Forum Games section

I like posting here
WriggleNightbug
I met my fiancé over osu!, i also got her into forum gaming, you might know who she is, if you stalk people enough.
[OST]
I dislocated/fractured my wrist and lower arm, when I move my wrist around it pops. There's a little extra bone formed over the injured area and is noticeable when you compare my arms.
puccithecat
i have an aunt named cookie and another aunt named candy. true story
FuZ
I don't know why i'm playing this game
Aiona
I had my English test today and at the end of it, the teacher asked us to write what percentage we think we would get, and being the over-confident person I am, I put 90+%.
Not 90%.
90+%.

I'm terrible.
chaee
I think about sex a lot
show more