say something weird about yourself

posted
Total Posts
show more
KatouMegumi
I am fapped while dreaming.

lol
olivia272
Weird or not, I drink over 3 liters of water a day.
KatouMegumi
I am Photoshopper...
EneT

olivia272 wrote:

Same, and people wonder how I can have a 5 min+ long piss.
-SayaKai
When my classmates didn't join me a selfie ;w;
//cries
Ochinchi-sama
When I play I use both of my hands to simulate a nice tït fu¢k.
olivia272

EneT wrote:

olivia272 wrote:

Same, and people wonder how I can have a 5 min+ long piss.
At least my skin has attained perfection.
-SayaKai

Ochinchi-sama wrote:

When I play I use both of my hands to simulate a nice tït fu¢k.
lmao
KatouMegumi
I am masturbated while sleeping.
I am leafed...
-SayaKai
I didn't understand the voice in movies but the book is good
GSG95
I overthink things and start getting upset about them.
Treekii

GSG95 wrote:

I overthink things and start getting upset depressed about them.
Critical Dude

Treekii wrote:

GSG95 wrote:

I overthink things and start getting upset depressed frustrated about them.
-SayaKai
Command everywhere
Daichi Shinku
I'm secretly lonely.
-Atri-
I am finding this background sized full picture without that strange line in the middle, all day long

Critical Dude
I used to believe that a pigeon's head was semi-detachable (f**k my dreams)
EneT
Sometimes, in the middle of the night, my mind gets completely lost staring at the moon and the stars surrounding it. I start daydreaming; completely ignoring anything that goes on around me as the night sky seems to tell a story. These dreams are a lot more detailed compared to the normal dreams I get from sleeping and they have a very unique spiritual/mystical feeling to them. They help me realize things that I didn't know or notice before as my subconscious becomes more open during this time. Due to this, I always sleep really late to increase the chances of it occurring. My first experience of this happening was when I was a toddler; I woke up in the middle of the night from a nightmare and I noticed the massive moon at the sky. As I kept staring at it I found myself in a completely different reality; I was shown the world.
Railey2

EneT wrote:

Sometimes, in the middle of the night, my mind gets completely lost staring at the moon and the stars surrounding it. I start daydreaming; completely ignoring anything that goes on around me as the night sky seems to tell a story. These dreams are a lot more detailed compared to the normal dreams I get from sleeping and they have a very unique spiritual/mystical feeling to them. They help me realize things that I didn't know or notice before as my subconscious becomes more open during this time. Due to this, I always sleep really late to increase the chances of it occurring. My first experience of this happening was when I was a toddler; I woke up in the middle of the night from a nightmare and I noticed the massive moon at the sky. As I kept staring at it I found myself in a completely different reality; I was shown the world.
man, you'd love drugs.

I never tried drugs.
A28_old

EneT wrote:

You're gonna love uni

I draw words on the floor with my toes and the same with my hands on tables when my mind starts floating
Suirenni
I'm fine when drinking alcohol alone but am rather uncomfortable in crowdy places
GSG95
I have to wear two headphones at once because my other headphone has no microphone.
Raisha Millenia
i'm a stalker.
FuZ

GSG95 wrote:

I have to wear two headphones at once because my other headphone has no microphone.
Same here, one headphone have a crappy microphone and the second crappy earphones so i use both at the same time
Daichi Shinku
Sometimes, I feel completely useful.
Raisha Millenia
I like to lick my blood
chaee
It pisses me off an unreasonable amount when people spell my name with a capital C
Gumpy
It pisses me off an unreasonable amount when people spell names without a capital letter first
chaee
I have a strong fetish for Portuguese/Spanish accents
repr1se
When there's a bowl of Jell-O, I have the urge to touch it in the hopes of not leaving a fingerprint.

I don't resist that urge.
HazeL
Im always imagining things (for drawing poses like standing, sitting, etc.)
Raisha Millenia
I can twerk
KatouMegumi
I can play osu using my leg. (I tried. It's hard to hold a stylus. :cry: )
a1l2d3r4e5d6
I can apparently take out the seed of a cherry in less than a second after popping it in my mouth.
EneT
I'm actually really hairy and apparantly dogs love that so I normally find myself being humped by dogs.
Ochinchi-sama
I prefer boobs over butt.
KatouMegumi
My pen grip is very strange. ;c
Raisha Millenia
Cats hate me
Ameth Rianno
I usually go to toilet every 3 hours... because i just wanna sing.
GSG95

Ochinchi-sama wrote:

I prefer boobs over butt.
show more