say somthing weird about yourself

posted
Total Posts
show more
roshan117
if i laugh while im eating i end up sneezing food out
keremal
i used to have a copycat in kindergarten or the first grade (can't remember when). whenever i put my head down to sleep, she would too in the same direction. i leaned back in my chair? she would too, in a somewhat similar angle to mine. i swear to god, it was like she wanted to be a part of my life.. haha.. oh my god, i think she wanted to be a part of my life.

good thing i switched schools the next year.
Cynplytholowazy
I care about nothing.
KatouMegumi
-Annie
i cant sleep without my big panda plushie
MyNameIsTenshi
When someone reminds me about something that happened to me a few years ago, I get PTSD for 5 minutes and change the topic
R-unknown
i'm using pillow as my mouse pad
Husa
can "cume" up to 5 times in a row without taking a break but i dont do that often because it hurts and it can be dangerous sometimes
KatouMegumi

me_irl
keremal

KatouMegumi wrote:

me_irl
TAIKO GOD SHOW ME YOUR WAYS >.>

ot: i probably pp grind unintentionally.
Nade
i shitpost
FiddleBlue
I sometimes stop watching a series without a reason. Like how I stopped watching Drifters even though I like it and only 1 more episode left.
Meah
I do not actually listen to others, I'll just say "ok" or nod my head as a response
Taj
My eyes actually started hurting and tears began to come out.
This lasted for roughly a minute.
Not just itty bitty tears, oh no,
Iguazu Falls tears.
yuhaii
i closed my GFX shop and got it locked cause I didn't want to do requests stuff but I never wanted to do requests
Foxtrot
i always lose or gain a lot of weight in short periods of time (right now i'm losing a ton)
Serraionga
I buy a lot of Steam games and then never play them.

Meah
Idk, i like weird stuffs
Achromalia
I exist.

I think that's weird enough. Unfortunate, even.
keremal
my friends think im a gay reverse trap
show more