1. osu! forums
  2. Beatmaps
  3. Works In Progress/Help
  4. Modding Queues
show more
posted
can i request again but other modder than Simple_Star
REDALiCE - Acceleration
Keys : 5K , 6K , 7K
Type : maimai , Instrumental
mod : mod req
posted
Requesting for other modders~ Btw, Thank you Sir S.Star! ^o^

Jeff Williams feat. Casey Lee Williams - This will be the day
link: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/130556
type: Rock (Anime/English)
Mod/GD: Mod please~
Keys: 4knormal/4kInsane/4kGDInsane/7kextradiff
Play time: 1:04
posted
Link: kors k - smooooch
Keys: 7K
Types: Video Game, Electronic.
Mod/GD: Mod
posted

Priti wrote:

Link: kors k - smooooch
Keys: 7K
Types: Video Game, Electronic.
Mod/GD: Mod
done
posted

arcwinolivirus wrote:

Requesting for other modders~ Btw, Thank you Sir S.Star! ^o^

Jeff Williams feat. Casey Lee Williams - This will be the day
link: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/130556
type: Rock (Anime/English)
Mod/GD: Mod please~
Keys: 4knormal/4kInsane/4kGDInsane/7kextradiff
Play time: 1:04
done ;)
posted

Reikosaka wrote:

can i request again but other modder than Simple_Star
REDALiCE - Acceleration
Keys : 5K , 6K , 7K
Type : maimai , Instrumental
mod : mod req
Take this ~
I like this song!
posted

Reikosaka wrote:

can i request again but other modder than Simple_Star
REDALiCE - Acceleration
Keys : 5K , 6K , 7K
Type : maimai , Instrumental
mod : mod req
done
posted
Kuroneko dungeon - Dragon and Girl and Decoherence

Link : https://osu.ppy.sh/s/115746
Keys : 4K, 5K, 7K, 8K
Types : video game / instrumental
Mod/GD : mod plz X)

ps. except 'Tricoro Another'
posted
Link : https://osu.ppy.sh/s/134426
Keys : 4K
Types : Instrumental
Mod/GD : modding

Still 0 star rating and no mods yet >< trying to rank this by new year if i can
posted

YunoFanatic wrote:

Link : https://osu.ppy.sh/s/134426
Keys : 4K
Types : Instrumental
Mod/GD : modding

Still 0 star rating and no mods yet >< trying to rank this by new year if i can
Handle this
posted
• Link: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/120379
• Keys: 4K/5K/7K
• Types: Japanese (ED Anime)
• Mod/GD: Mod please ^^
Thanks~
posted
Link : https://osu.ppy.sh/s/133565
Keys : 4K,7K
Types : Anime
Mod/GD : mod please

Thanks!
posted
P*Light - TRIGGER-HAPPY

Link : https://osu.ppy.sh/s/125856
Keys : 4k & 7K
Types : Video Game (Instrumental)
Mod/GD : Mod please
Play time: 1:50
Need someone else to mods ♥ Thanks a lot ♥
posted

-DanteMayCry- wrote:

• Link: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/120379
• Keys: 4K/5K/7K
• Types: Japanese (ED Anime)
• Mod/GD: Mod please ^^
Thanks~
Accept Done
posted

eightminus wrote:

Link : https://osu.ppy.sh/s/133565
Keys : 4K,7K
Types : Anime
Mod/GD : mod please

Thanks!
Accept :P Done
posted
i think i will do same for my queue , supporting you all :)
posted

Reikosaka wrote:

i think i will do same for my queue , supporting you all :)
Thanks !
posted
gogo ... i support this ...

ExPew wrote:

Shit Shitsounds makes elite noter quit
posted

ExPew wrote:

gogo ... i support this ...

ExPew wrote:

Shit Shitsounds makes elite noter quit
Thanks ! :)
posted
Link : https://osu.ppy.sh/s/133589
Keys : 4K
Types : video games
request : mod please

thx!!
show more
Please sign in to reply.