forum

[duplicate] Osu freezes when adding new song

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Abel
So the problem its like this:
1: I find cute beatmap
2: I download it (I use chrome, really dont know if this interracts with the bug)
3: I open it
4: While I try to return to Osu! window, it is blaaaaaaaaack and nothing else, but I can still listen the new beatmap, I waited like 3 hours for the last one, osu! doesnt recovery if I wait
the only mod to overpass this its to kill Osu! process :c

osu! version: 20131019.3 (latest)
- Marco -

Click that under options
Topic Starter
Abel

marcostudios wrote:

Click that under options

Already did, but nothing new, it still blocks when adding new song, damn, now I need to kill osu.exe each time I add a new song
FrzR
Have you tried pressing F5 after that?
Topic Starter
Abel

Fr33z3R wrote:

Have you tried pressing F5 after that?
I would press every key in the kb, but when I go back at osu! window, after adding a song, nothing shows up, it stays dark
I guess there is some issue with double-click opening the .osz file, so just download the beatmap directly to osu!/songs folder, and then press F5 in game.
Topic Starter
Abel

B-52 wrote:

I guess there is some issue with double-click opening the .osz file, so just download the beatmap directly to osu!/songs folder, and then press F5 in game.
I did that, it works, thanks, seems like I will try the hard way then, thank you ^-^
statementreply
The same issue as t/160131 ?
Topic Starter
Abel

statementreply wrote:

The same issue as t/160131 ?
Yes, seems its the same, [duplicate] pls
idkhowtoclick
Topic Starter
Abel

idkhowtoclick wrote:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YJvzQ0r52JI like this?
ye, somthing like that, but I have black screen
idkhowtoclick

Abel wrote:

idkhowtoclick wrote:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YJvzQ0r52JI like this?
ye, somthing like that, but I have black screen
Go play a map, hit esc for the pause screen. Now add the map and leave the the pause screen to song selection, I think this worked for me.