forum

[Tablet buying] Huion 580

posted
Total Posts
show more
Story
Imo you should buy a Wacom one and its better to start with a small active area then slowly making it bigger the more and more you play and use force proportions and make sure osu sensitivity is at 1.0X or there might be weird affects
Story
And if you can't afford a Wacom you can always wait for the osu tablet to come out
XPJ38

Pawww wrote:

If you want a cheap tablet, just wait for the osu tablet to get released
This, it could be cheaper than the 580. Besides, the osu! tablet will be made by Huion as well.
But for the moment, if you want a good tablet, just stick to Wacom, really.
MMzz
Wacom tablets are your best bet for a balance of osu! and artist utility.
Wait until the holiday season, there will be some good deals. That is how I got mine.
Topic Starter
chokbar de bz
So i have 3 choices: buy a HUION 580, buy a Wacom on holiday season or wait for the osu tablet to get release.
But still I'm more interested in buying a HUION 580, would that be ok for osu and art ?
Topic Starter
chokbar de bz
bump.
Another precision : I have a very large screen ( 1920 x 1080 ) , so I think the HUION 580 would be better for me since it has a much larger active area than the Wacom bamboo CTL-460
OsuMe65
WACOM Tablets are area benders
Topic Starter
chokbar de bz

OsuMe65 wrote:

WACOM Tablets are area benders
But they are very expensive , so i think i'll stick with the huion 580 ^^ Funny how no one really answered my question :D
GoldenWolf
"The hell is a huion 580?" was my first reaction. Don't know if anyone here knows this tablet, so it's kinda hard to tell you if it's good or not.

Wacom tablets aren't expensive, they're like only 50-60€, and you'll be certain of its quality.

filsdelama wrote:

I have a very large screen ( 1920 x 1080 ) , so I think the HUION 580 would be better for me since it has a much larger active area than the Wacom bamboo CTL-460
This is irrelevant. The resolution of your screen doesn't matter at all, what matters are the proportions.
Playing on full area full screen on a 1920*180 monitor or 1024*768 monitor will be the same.

If you want a good cheap tablet for both osu! and drawing then go for the Wacom ones, I think the actual model is the CTL-480. about 50-60€ or something.
Topic Starter
chokbar de bz
Okay, thank you for this post. I'll go inform myself on these Wacom tablets.
XPJ38
I know this may sound a bit silly or obvious but if €60 is too expensive for you, check out used Wacom tablets. I got my Bamboo Pen on Leboncoin (you probably already know this website if you are French) for €40 in a like new state.
Topic Starter
chokbar de bz
I've decided to buy a Wacom Intuos Pen Small. It's ~50€. Can someone confirm my choice ? :D
Dexus
Yes, that's probably your best choice to get for now.
Topic Starter
chokbar de bz
Ok, thanks then , i'll stick with my choice.
321jurgen
A bit late buy I've got the huion 580 for half a year now and I like it.
MoonChow
I use the Huion 680s works wonderfully. Got it on amazon for $39.
Venumidas
Somebody can close this thread? So people can't bump it anymore lol.
Dr Sensei-Hugo
I'm not necroposting, but yeah, 580 is a good option
Yuudachi-kun

DrSensei-Hugo wrote:

Nice try
Jellyfish McGub
i don't get it

i thought the osu tablet was released 2 years ago
deletemyaccount

DrSensei-Hugo wrote: