forum

Nogizaka 46 - Tsuki no Okisa

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
KoveGames
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
yorle
This beatmap seems a bit quirky. Its hard to explain. I know the song itself isnt exactly on a steady beat, but try to make it so that relative distances from notes help notice the quirks better. (Not always but most of the times)
Topic Starter
KoveGames

yorle wrote:

This beatmap seems a bit quirky. Its hard to explain. I know the song itself isnt exactly on a steady beat, but try to make it so that relative distances from notes help notice the quirks better. (Not always but most of the times)
You're right. Could you give me some times so I could fix them? This was my first beatmap, so yeah it's not impressive.
Topic Starter
KoveGames

yorle wrote:

Thanks for the tip. I'm working on it. Kudos
ego_17
try this
bpm 185
offset 664

remove you'r nickname from tags
don't use 1\16 snap divisor, 1\4 is fine
remap easy\normal using distance snap
also - try to fill breaks at the end of this diff's
no jumps ( https://osu.ppy.sh/wiki/Glossary#Jump ) allowed on easy\normal
resnap all notes after changing bpm\offset
use ai mod

read this : p/988111

edit : dont use timing points (red ones) just to set kiai time, use inherited points (green ones)

(sorry for my english)
Topic Starter
KoveGames

ego_17 wrote:

try this
bpm 185
offset 664

use ai mod

edit : dont use timing points (red ones) just to set kiai time, use inherited points (green ones)

(sorry for my english)
Thanks for the extremely detailed reply. The thing is, I can not seem to time the beatmap correctly unless I use 1/16. I will look into fixing all of these problems soon. :D
(Another thing. I can't seem to recall what AI Mod is...)
Topic Starter
KoveGames

ego_17 wrote:

try this
bpm 185
offset 664

use ai mod

:arrow:
(sorry for my english)
Also, sorry for being stupid, but wouldn't resnapping move the notes completely? And that would make them off-beat?
ego_17
AiMod
A feature of the Beatmap Editor, activated by pressing Ctrl+Shift+A at the same time. AiMod can identify common issues that might prevent a beatmap from getting ranked, so mappers and mods alike should consider using it.

after changing bpm and offset, all notes become offbeat - unsnapped
you must recheck all notes and place them on right ticks, also recalculate slider lengths (in editor - timing - recalculate slider lengths)

you can use 1\16 to time map, but change it to 1\4 then plaicing notes, if timing and offset is right (i think 185\664 not bad) there should be no troubles plaicing notes.

mb i create my version of this beatmap - can you allow me use mp3 from this map?
Topic Starter
KoveGames

ego_17 wrote:

AiMod
A feature of the Beatmap Editor, activated by pressing Ctrl+Shift+A at the same time. AiMod can identify common issues that might prevent a beatmap from getting ranked, so mappers and mods alike should consider using it.

after changing bpm and offset, all notes become offbeat - unsnapped
you must recheck all notes and place them on right ticks, also recalculate slider lengths (in editor - timing - recalculate slider lengths)

you can use 1\16 to time map, but change it to 1\4 then plaicing notes, if timing and offset is right (i think 185\664 not bad) there should be no troubles plaicing notes.

mb i create my version of this beatmap - can you allow me use mp3 from this map?
Yes, you may. If yours gets ranked and mine doesn't, I'm going to be pissed, though. :D Thanks for the help.
Topic Starter
KoveGames
I'm having a problem. I use AIMod and everything is in the clear, except for a million 'Note isn't snapped!'s and 'Note end isn't snapped!' which is for slider ends, i'm assuming. I don't know what to do about that...
ego_17

KoveGames wrote:

I'm having a problem. I use AIMod and everything is in the clear, except for a million 'Note isn't snapped!'s and 'Note end isn't snapped!' which is for slider ends, i'm assuming. I don't know what to do about that...
there is to ways - easy: press ctrl+A and move first note to the right tick
hard - move each note one by one (it takes alot of time, but i recomend it)

insane : dont put sliders under sliders (they should be visible)