forum

[resolved] Video not playing in beatmap after downloading the video version of same map

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
OverRevvv
Problem details: I am a beginner in osu and I played without video version beatmaps from the start, but now I am able to play with video background tho so I downloaded with video versions of the same beatmaps that I already have except without video format, when I downloaded and opened the video version beatmaps it worked fine as it should be the video in the background was working just fine then when I tried to play again same beatmaps after some time it was showing the old without video background and the options to enable/disable video were greyed, so I opened the file location of beatmaps and found that video was present in the beatmap file but it didn't work when I played I tried to refresh maps by using F5 key nothing happened tho, so I need help how to fix this problem and what should I do.

Video or screenshot showing the problem:

osu! version: Stable 20220424 (latest)
wowcake
Can you try deleting the beatmap and reimport the same beatmap with video first, and see if it still happens?
Topic Starter
OverRevvv
yeah I did it's working now thanks