Waiting for Mochi and Saten~
- 00:15:928 (1,2) - I like that you have stacked these two object to stop the movement between them, but I think that 00:15:704 (6,1) - this stack makes the whole pattern a bit too slow. Consider moving 00:15:704 (6) - this note somewhere else please! done
- 00:30:032 (8) - Consider reversing this slider (CTRL+G) to obtain a better flow in 00:29:360 (6,7,8) - this pattern. In addition you'll just obtain a little jump between 00:30:032 (8,1) - these two elements, but this is not a big problem since it's totally readable and playable. now looks much better :3
- 00:47:719 (1) - Is there a particular reason to add a new combo on this note? I don't really think there is one: the whole pattern is perfectly readable. It's just a meaningless NC, so consider removing it please. oops, this was an accident, sorry~
- 01:10:793 (5,1) - What about making a perfect blanket with these two sliders? It would look better esthetically, in my opinion. I prefer to keep this.
- 01:16:166 (7) - Why have you stacked this 1/4 slider under 01:16:054 (6) - this note? There is no reason to stop moving on 01:16:054 (6) - this note, it's too early! Move 01:16:166 (7) - this slider at x:504 y:104 to complete the stream with 5 notes in a row. oh okay
- 01:27:472 (1) - What about ending this spinner at 01:28:927 (1) - where the vocals end? fixed
- As AiMod says, there are some unsnapped elements in this difficulty:
hmm, I don't know what to do with these lol
- 00:14:136 (1) -
- 00:23:763 (3) -
- 00:31:151 (4) -
- 00:34:957 (4) -
- 00:48:623 (2) -
- 00:49:295 (4) -
- 00:49:286 (4) -
Too many stacks in my opinion, but I like it in general! yay, thanks!
- AR6? In a normal difficulty like this? AR5 and AR4 work a lot better in my opinion, AR6 seems too high. AR4 it is!
- 00:25:555 (3) - The whistle on the head sounds really strange to me since you are adding whistle on every downbeat and on every white tick between them. Remove it please! fixed
- 00:29:808 (6) - This whislte respect to the other doesn't sound bad, but I don't really get why you should break the whislte consistency here. Consider removing it. fixed
- 00:33:838 (1) - I'm really confused Q_Q How are you using the whistles? Sometimes you place them on white ticks, and sometimes on red. The problem isn't it properly, but they don't sound good in my opinion, I'd make them more consistent since it's a normal difficulty with not many hitsoundable notes. fixed
- 00:48:167 (1,2) - Consider improving this blanket a little bit for a better adherency of the pattern. actually this is hard to me, so I don't know Q_Q
- 01:02:510 (1) - Consider the point i have explained 00:33:838 (1) - here only until here, the KIAI sounds good respect to the other parts! at this part I prefer to keep the whistle like they are, sounds good imo :3
- 01:27:472 (1) - What about ending this spinner at 01:28:927 (1) - where the vocals end? fixeeed