forum

[Archived] my osu frames and input delay is messed up

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
skizy04
Problem details: my game is messed up I don't know how it happened but when I move my mouse in game its messes with my m/s and frames makes it really high and my fps really low. when I have my mouse not moving everything is fine. heres a link so you can see what im talking about. my game was working fine before today but when i turned on my pc and loaded the game up it was just messed up. i tried to uninstall my game and redownload it but still nothing. tried messing with my settings in game and still nothing.

https://medal.tv/games/osu/clips/qwOCkiqCZ9twG/d1337M9HWjuP?invite=cr-MSxRWUEsMTg0ODYyNzEs
Dntm8kmeeatu
Try restarting your computer.
Did you change mice? Did you change what USB port your mouse is plugged into?
Did you change the polling rate of said mouse?

This normally happens when you have a device with an extremely high polling rate. (Typically mice)
This can also happen with less extreme ones, but if other things are plugged into the same cluster of USBs (Sometimes, not common though)
Topic Starter
skizy04

Dntm8kmeeatu wrote:

Try restarting your computer.
Did you change mice? Did you change what USB port your mouse is plugged into?
Did you change the polling rate of said mouse?

This normally happens when you have a device with an extremely high polling rate. (Typically mice)
This can also happen with less extreme ones, but if other things are plugged into the same cluster of USBs (Sometimes, not common though)

hi, thanks for the help so i ended up looking at my windows and seeing if thre was any updates and there was but once i did that i couldnt open my amd software so i just deleted the whole thing and then redownloaded the software and when i loaded the game back up to see if that would have affected anything i saw that it was back to normal. every once and a while the mouse will slow down a bit or stop and mess me up but that has always seemed to have happened if you have a fix for that i would appreciate it but other than that i fixed the issue.
Axtris
Which hardware do you have?
Topic Starter
skizy04

Juanchomastrand wrote:

Which hardware do you have?
cpu: i3-10100f
gpu:rx 580 8gb
mobo:MSI B560M PRO-VDH WiFi
ram:16 gb 3200mhz