forum

osu! World Cup 2013 - Discussion Thread

posted
Total Posts
show more
fartownik
https://osu.ppy.sh/s/41974 you know why this map has so few HDHR FCs? Surely not because it's hard, it's only because it's fucking boring to learn the entire map from the scratch, and you make us do the most boring thing. I don't know if that was the purpose of the HD bracket in the first place.
AmaiHachimitsu
FL bracket next year.

The mappool is mostly for 200+ streamsmashing, yes.
Salvage
lol'd at Reunion with HR, rest is fine i guess, still easy for what it was supposed to be on finals, but reunion is a joke for this stage.
martono_old
Inappropriate choices-
Guitar style(hd) : tooooo long and boring for a competition, especially in Finals
Reunion(hr) : shoule be at group stage or R16

Controversial choices-
Anisakis(hr) : with some annoying fast sliders under Hard Rock
Fermion(dt) : I'd like to see how the players handle such complex rhythm in MP
Kanye West
They're not going to pick heaven's race, don't worry guys
Wishy
Heaven's Race is a terrible pick, AR 8 + HD on a map that requires A LOT of memorization.

Ningen Shikkaku is also boring to play, very long map with just a few "hard" parts.

I would say more but since I should have helped and didn't (sorry I couldn't) even then I posted comments about some maps and they kind of got ignored. The diff spread is also terrible, some maps are EXTREMELY easy while some others are actually hard to FC.

Hope I can be available around this time next year lol.
darkmiz

fartownik wrote:

https://osu.ppy.sh/s/41974 you know why this map has so few HDHR FCs? Surely not because it's hard, it's only because it's fucking boring to learn the entire map from the scratch, and you make us do the most boring thing. I don't know if that was the purpose of the HD bracket in the first place.
The purpose of the HD bracket is to test your HD reading abilities, same as any other mod.

Hidden does not require any memorization, if you can't read AR8 hidden then you shouldn't be in the finals.
Almost

darkmiz wrote:

fartownik wrote:

The purpose of the HD bracket is to test your HD reading abilities, same as any other mod.

Hidden does not require any memorization, if you can't read AR8 hidden then you shouldn't be in the finals.
Actually, HD does require some memorization if there are a lot of stack notes.
AmaiHachimitsu

0 out of thousands have FC'd this map first try with Hidden.

So many AR8 Noobs out there right

You should know that even when we perform quite ok first play with Hidden, it's not that we can always read well, we sometimes just predict that "the hidden thing under the slider end is a quad, not triple". I don't know what kind of skin you're using as to state that Hidden doesn't require memorization.

Even if we assume that every circle can be theoretically read, you should know that.... this is a 1-play tournament and even if we don't like it, we HAVE to memorize it as to play it comfortably during match. We have a whole week, it's no problem to learn how to play this map (this is why HD bracket is kind of useless) IF YOU HAVE TIME, which some people don't.
JappyBabes

Wishy wrote:

Heaven's Race is a terrible pick, AR 8 + HD on a map that requires A LOT of memorization.

Ningen Shikkaku is also boring to play, very long map with just a few "hard" parts.

I would say more but since I should have helped and didn't (sorry I couldn't) even then I posted comments about some maps and they kind of got ignored. The diff spread is also terrible, some maps are EXTREMELY easy while some others are actually hard to FC.

Hope I can be available around this time next year lol.
When you posted comments, Loctav asked what was wrong in reference to them and got no response, you also have a very odd view on what it is an adequate difficulty for a map pool, things like Magic Girl or Ha-tenya on DT are simply unacceptable in the environment, Bamboo Dance shouldn't have been in the semis, a lot of people were honestly confused as to why something so difficult even for the top players to FC while playing solo was in the 2nd last map pool. A lot of the maps picked were in hopes to produce a map pool which had variety in what skills were required, DT has an AR9, something to test speed, single-tap/aim, and a map which is quite tricky to perform well on. This is the same mindset as was used to pick reunion, every single time I've watched the OWC stream, a team will have a few of their players break their combo and the other team will keep FCing and you're left sitting there for a minute of two already knowing the result (likely the participants too if there's a break to see team scores). Sure, reunion could have been a pick for group stages where not all teams would be able to consistently FC it, making it another one of these matches where you just wait for the song to end, but when you place it into a final map pool where all 8 players should be able to FC it without an issue as it's not demanding on aim or speed, you'd be unable to tell who should win half way through the map and wait for the next choice. Having every HR map selected, by aim, for the pools throughout every round does not seem like the best thing to do considering accuracy is one of the largest components of HR. And yeah picking HD is kind of iffy, because it doesn't actually modify the map, so you have to pick based on reading/memorization, no reason to negate one of the two reasons that HD increases the difficulty of a map without modifying it. End on a slightly more personal note, you have to keep in mind that your view on the difficulty of a map is extremely subjective, the only maps that are 'EXTREMELY easy' to FC are reunion and Caramel Heaven, I'd say. Caramel Heaven is probably the easiest pick in the entire pool, making it an acc war, yet it's in the free mod bracket and has a max combo of 1400-1500x, there's actually an incentive there to use mods as the maps don't become impossibly hard for the OWC environment and the bonus points from a mod at that combo is quite significant, unlike the group stage map pool where the risk far outweighed the reward for rather low combo maps. You've also barely been active throughout the entirety of this year Wishy, and you were AFK for map selection since group stages. Perhaps you should change that.

walloftext
AmaiHachimitsu
I think both Magic Girl and Ha-Tenya would be good picks. You guys chose maps that need only one specific skill and I don't support such idea. There should be some all-in-ones in every bracket. DT for me is: Colors - jump and that's all, Parousia and Fermion - clicking speed only (Fermion has ridiculously high HP drain, just wait for those fails), Splendid Encount - Reading AR 10,3 only. Only Freemods look more or less balanced.

Also I dislike what you said about Reunion. You seem to have forgotten that we're playing under pressure. Easy-to-fc maps make it even worse because we ARE TO FC. I can totally foresee that there WILL be breaks if any of the teams chooses Reunion. And then all your accuracy talk will become obsolete. I think Metro pointed out earlier that solo=/=mp accuracy and I totally agree with that. This decision is more for spectators rather than for players.

I'd like to read the reasoning behind Mephisto as Freemod. I'd switch it with nuclear fusion, this is subjective tho.
The same with this 5-minutes-long Hidden pick.
JappyBabes

AmaiHachimitsu wrote:

I think both Magic Girl and Ha-Tenya would be good picks. You guys chose maps that need only one specific skill and I don't support such idea. There should be some all-in-ones in every bracket. DT for me is: Colors - jump and that's all, Parousia and Fermion - clicking speed only (Fermion has ridiculously high HP drain, just wait for those fails), Splendid Encount - Reading AR 10,3 only. Only Freemods look more or less balanced.

Also I dislike what you said about Reunion. You seem to have forgotten that we're playing under pressure. Easy-to-fc maps make it even worse because we ARE TO FC. I can totally foresee that there WILL be breaks if any of the teams chooses Reunion. And then all your accuracy talk will become obsolete. I think Metro pointed out earlier that solo=/=mp accuracy and I totally agree with that. This decision is more for spectators rather than for players.

I'd like to read the reasoning behind Mephisto as Freemod. I'd switch it with nuclear fusion, this is subjective tho.
The same with this 5-minutes-long Hidden pick.
You think that Magic Girl and Ha-tenya would be more than appropriate for a finals map pool, then in the next paragraph say you wouldn't even be able to FC a map which has quite trivial aim requirements at a BPM<200. What do you find so appealing about a results screen which in all likelihood will end up having 8 As with less than half of an FC? In the OWC 1 play count environment, it seems like the winner of each map would just be determined by RNG. I don't see a good reason to put maps in, which as I said in the previous post the players with the best aim in the game could require hours to FC it or just give up in the end, in such a volatile situation. I'm not responsible for Mephisto in free mod, Nuclear Fusion would be too much of a risk also, spacing with HR is just absolutely mental and IIRC it becomes quite tricky with HD too. I already talked about Heaven's Race in the previous post, unless you are talking in specific about how long the map is, in which case I have to ask why that would be relevant.

JappyBabes wrote:

And yeah picking HD is kind of iffy, because it doesn't actually modify the map, so you have to pick based on reading/memorization, no reason to negate one of the two reasons that HD increases the difficulty of a map without modifying it.
Omgforz

AmaiHachimitsu wrote:

Ostrichstria is not happy with this. You just lost our ostrich blessing.

But on a more serious note, that hidden map gives people the chance to beat a better team if they practice it a lot. Then again you can start the discussion about "memorization is not a skill".
Almost

JappyBabes wrote:

I already talked about Heaven's Race in the previous post, unless you are talking in specific about how long the map is, in which case I have to ask why that would be relevant.
The problem I see with Heaven's Race is that it's a long and slow map. It wouldn't be very interesting to watch.
Topic Starter
Loctav
Unfortunately I was unable to change the free mod rule. The new freemod rule will apply on TWC then.
Like every year, we learn from flaws and mistakes and improve on it.
Some picks might appear odd for you, because it does appear "inconsistent" for you, but I share the idea that a varied set of skills should be tested in the finals. Reunion might be quite easy, but since everyone can probably play it easily, it results in close acc/score matches. Unfortunately the osu! Standard scoring rewards high combo too much. But well.
Maybe we can think of a cool metric in future (win by acc, Wishy suggested this once? Maybe we can create an acc-win bracket)

I'll probably do a survey with all participants and find out, what went wrong and what was cool. Luckily I can ask the entire population, ehee.
Rori Vidi Veni

AmaiHachimitsu wrote:

we sometimes just predict that "the hidden thing under the slider end is a quad, not triple". I don't know what kind of skin you're using as to state that Hidden doesn't require memorization.
One with numbers on the notes, like 95% of players?

Loctav wrote:

Maybe we can create an acc-win bracket
Cool idea. I mean, consistiency is a big thing in a game like osu, so you shouldn't ditch it completely, but one bracket would be just fine.
Inb4 TAG bracket
Melt3dCheeze
Incorporate FL bracket, clearly all players know how to FL.
Speaking of what went wrong, I might as well spit out an issue for Australia's team and probably some others(?)
Time zone differences, like when we had to vs Brazil, we had a really awkward timezone difference (12 hour diff). This didn't allow both teams maximum potential as they were playing really late at night and we were playing early that half of us were still asleep. To avoid this issue, I say restrict each bracket so that there aren't time zone difference 10 hours+ difference.
Zare

Kuruku-san wrote:

AmaiHachimitsu wrote:

we sometimes just predict that "the hidden thing under the slider end is a quad, not triple". I don't know what kind of skin you're using as to state that Hidden doesn't require memorization.
Okayokayokay guys, remember this: All pros play by reading the numbers on circles, because that's exactly how the game works \:D/
Topic Starter
Loctav

Melt3dCheeze wrote:

To avoid this issue, I say restrict each bracket so that there aren't time zone difference 10 hours+ difference.
Until they meet up in the finals and we have the same issue again? Totally makes sense not.
This is an unavoidable issue we can not solve. Life is cruel. Timezones suck.

Zarerion wrote:

Okayokayokay guys, remember this: All pros play by reading the numbers on circles, because that's exactly how the game works \:D/
You don't play on EZ very much, do you? Ask SapphireGhost and MillhioreF how excellently number-reading works.
darkmiz
you don't need numbers to read hidden.

Salvage
Reunion is just not a good pick for finals, period .. you didn't apply the Accuracy thing in the ENTIRE owc, why apply it on finals? Hell, past owc had accuracy maps (which i liked btw) on groups/ round of 16, and the finals had harder maps than reunion, it's just too easy, i would've expected maps as hard as Ha Tenya and Magic Girl in finals, and regarding on the DT bracket and something similar in HR, same thing happened last round with Cendrillon, insanely easy maps.

Accuracy should be something applicable on groupstage and maybe round of 16 with maps like owc2, but after that you need to step it up with difficulty, every map is easier than it should've been for FINALS, you have to realize that the tournament started with the idea of having maps harder than the last owc, it doesn't matter that the original people that chose maps were unable to keep doing it, you guys had to stick to the difficulty going up, having really challenging maps on final is what people like to see and what players have to go thorugh to be legit champions, it's just like that, final has to be a big deal.
AmaiHachimitsu
You think that Magic Girl and Ha-tenya would be more than appropriate for a finals map pool, then in the next paragraph say you wouldn't even be able to FC a map which has quite trivial aim requirements at a BPM<200. What do you find so appealing about a results screen which in all likelihood will end up having 8 As with less than half of an FC?
There is a difference when inside your head you think "I must do the best combo possible" and "If I miss once, we'll probably lose".

Also both Magic Girl and Ha-Tenya have consistent difficulty and allow achieving quite good combos even under pressure. Only those who actually can play the difficulty like that well can FC half of the map. And those people are just "better" in maps like that. If, for example, there happens a player who does 1x break on the Reunion, he is responsible for the whole team's loss despite not being bad at this map. How can this determine who is better at this game?

I'd rather reward the team in which one or two people did extremely well FCing a map and carrying the rest than the team which somehow managed not to miss on an easier map.

Even if we played this tournament with only [Easy] maps, there will be a case when someone breaks, screws the accuracy up. And the team is then deemed as "weaker".

I don't get what's wrong with only As in the result screen. It only shows how high the level of competition is. And those who manage to FC a map are really, really good.

Sorry but I can assume you've never played a map with more complex rhythm patterns which are hidden totally while HD is put on. Play this Tsukasa map and send me your FC screen.
Rori Vidi Veni

AmaiHachimitsu wrote:

Sorry but I can assume you've never played a map with more complex rhythm patterns which are hidden totally while HD is put on. Play this Tsukasa map and send me your FC screen.
Give me a left hand that isn't shit and I'll do it.
Soarezi
Rofl, i should blame my hand for my badness too.
Ciunek

Kuruku-san wrote:

AmaiHachimitsu wrote:

Give me a left hand that isn't shit and I'll do it.
Go relax mode. Do it.
pooptartsonas

AmaiHachimitsu wrote:

There is a difference when inside your head you think "I must do the best combo possible" and "If I miss once, we'll probably lose".
Yep...no one really ends up wanting to pick this kind of map because it ideally SHOULD be an accuracy contest, but no one wants to be that one guy who does something dumb and singlehandedly loses the pick for his team. Unfortunately I don't think accuracy maps are really cut out for a 4v4 tournament, and I say this as a player who specializes in accuracy.
JappyBabes

Salvage wrote:

Reunion is just not a good pick for finals, period .. you didn't apply the Accuracy thing in the ENTIRE owc, why apply it on finals? Hell, past owc had accuracy maps (which i liked btw) on groups/ round of 16, and the finals had harder maps than reunion, it's just too easy, i would've expected maps as hard as Ha Tenya and Magic Girl in finals, and regarding on the DT bracket and something similar in HR, same thing happened last round with Cendrillon, insanely easy maps.

Accuracy should be something applicable on groupstage and maybe round of 16 with maps like owc2, but after that you need to step it up with difficulty, every map is easier than it should've been for FINALS, you have to realize that the tournament started with the idea of having maps harder than the last owc, it doesn't matter that the original people that chose maps were unable to keep doing it, you guys had to stick to the difficulty going up, having really challenging maps on final is what people like to see and what players have to go thorugh to be legit champions, it's just like that, final has to be a big deal.
*I* didn't apply the accuracy thing throughout the entire OWC because I haven't been here the entire time. IIRC, most of it has been Darksonic/Wishy/Chewin and maybe some others to help here and there, and I consider it a mistake that accuracy was never truly tested throughout the map pools. If you're going to stick with the mindset of every map selected for the finals must be difficult to aim or have a few burst streams at high BPM, then I cannot help you. I'm not going to disregard accuracy in it's entirety as one of two components that make HR difficult (the other being smaller CS). Some selections from past pools overstepped their bounds in terms of difficulty, and just because you want the difficulty to grow exponentially, I'm not going to agree with having to make me overstep my bounds due to someone else's poor choice. In the general scope of OWCs though, this pool is overall more difficult than the final map pool of last year. Also, going through a map like Magic Girl+DT isn't as hard as it was for the players involved as it was, say, last year. Passing it does not make you a champion.

AmaiHachimitsu wrote:

You think that Magic Girl and Ha-tenya would be more than appropriate for a finals map pool, then in the next paragraph say you wouldn't even be able to FC a map which has quite trivial aim requirements at a BPM<200. What do you find so appealing about a results screen which in all likelihood will end up having 8 As with less than half of an FC?

Also both Magic Girl and Ha-Tenya have consistent difficulty and allow achieving quite good combos even under pressure. Only those who actually can play the difficulty like that well can FC half of the map. And those people are just "better" in maps like that. If, for example, there happens a player who does 1x break on the Reunion, he is responsible for the whole team's loss despite not being bad at this map. How can this determine who is better at this game?

I'd rather reward the team in which one or two people did extremely well FCing a map and carrying the rest than the team which somehow managed not to miss on an easier map.

Even if we played this tournament with only [Easy] maps, there will be a case when someone breaks, screws the accuracy up. And the team is then deemed as "weaker".

I don't get what's wrong with only As in the result screen. It only shows how high the level of competition is. And those who manage to FC a map are really, really good.

We've already seen Bamboo Dance picked during UK vs KR and there was no FC, so please don't present me with some bullshit hypothetical where 'one or two people do extremely well FCing a map' when considering Magic Girl, Ha-tenya and whatever unreasonable maps Wishy wanted to add to the DT pool. Whilst there is a difference between those mindsets, you're still playing under pressure and will under perform compared to your normal play, I even mentioned in my post that in these situations where there will be players missing constantly throughout the entirety of the map that a winner could likely be determined by luck. There are 10+ maps in the pool which one or two players can carry their entire team through if they manage to FC it, however if you lower the difficulty, it not only increases the number of FCs but determines the winner by has better accuracy which has good synergy in the HR pool, considering that it's the only pick like this. I'm not going to agree that because you have nerves or something else and will miss because of that, you should disregard any sense of rhythm and rely on aim and mashing two keys, and that should not influence choice in maps. It seems entirely unreasonable that you want only the stupidly difficult maps for OWC and no maps that are determined by accuracy just because you think you'll miss on it, so you may as well just pick the hardest things in the game that most of the participants would be incapable of playing, right? No, and an [Easy] does not test accuracy so there isn't a valid reason to mention it.
AmaiHachimitsu
This is subjective, but both Magic Girl and Ha-Tenya are far easier than Fermione.
jesse1412
Accuracy CAN NOT be tested in the OWC, there is such an insanely low chance that every player will FC that it can't be measured as the main metric. It means nothing at all, I could get and 82% FC and have a higher score than everyone else combined on some maps. It can't be measured and it shouldn't be attempted. There's a reason no one picks hd too and no one picks mods for freemod unless they think it will help them (looking at HR on low AR maps), accuracy doesn't matter and neither does the extra score from adding mods. Maps should be hard enough at this point for players to be EXPECTED to break and honestly, in my opinion, they should be from the start of the OWC relative to the lowest teams remaining.

As a captain I avoid maps that are extremely easy to fc because I'm 200% sure someone will break and probably end up feeling like they caused a loss (which is a HORRIBLE feeling). I also avoid HD completely and it seems like most top teams do because HD is very luck based in MP, the maps are so easy that anyone can FC but it's still easily possible for even top players to break. Honestly I think the freemod bracket entirely is a gimmicky area, it's only use is for messing around in the group stages and showing off otherwise it's to make the maps easier to FC for the player (which is not the intention of the bracket). HD maps aren't that bad but they're rarely used because it's such an unpredictable option compared to a map where you have a good estimate of how the other team (and your own) will perform.

I think AR10.3 maps should be picked but probably easier ones like paintings for instance, certainly not until the later stages of the tournament though.

These things should probably be what map pickers are looking for:

Balanced difficulty maps.
Heavy jump maps.
Fast stream maps.
Long stream maps.
Complex pattern maps.
AR8 maps or strange AR9 maps.
Relatively easy AR10.3 map (quarter finals+).

I'd say incorporating at least one of each of those kind of maps should be the aim of the map pickers, give or take a few depending on the round (i.e no insanely fast streams in group stages).

Also it could be worth looking into the use of some high quality unranked maps, there are a few that would be perfect for a tournament setting and provide things that ranked maps simply can't provide (unranked maps are a heavy part of the game at this point to top players and even some of the more unorthodox skills commonly practiced that aren't officially supported by the BAT should be tested).
JappyBabes

jesus1412 wrote:

Accuracy CAN NOT be tested in the OWC, there is such an insanely low chance that every player will FC that it can't be measured as the main metric. It means nothing at all, I could get and 82% FC and have a higher score than everyone else combined on some maps. It can't be measured and it shouldn't be attempted. There's a reason no one picks hd too and no one picks mods for freemod unless they think it will help them (looking at HR on low AR maps), accuracy doesn't matter and neither does the extra score from adding mods. Maps should be hard enough at this point for players to be EXPECTED to break and honestly, in my opinion, they should be from the start of the OWC relative to the lowest teams remaining.

As a captain I avoid maps that are extremely easy to fc because I'm 200% sure someone will break and probably end up feeling like they caused a loss (which is a HORRIBLE feeling). I also avoid HD completely and it seems like most top teams do because HD is very luck based in MP, the maps are so easy that anyone can FC but it's still easily possible for even top players to break. Honestly I think the freemod bracket entirely is a gimmicky area, it's only use is for messing around in the group stages and showing off otherwise it's to make the maps easier to FC for the player (which is not the intention of the bracket). HD maps aren't that bad but they're rarely used because it's such an unpredictable option compared to a map where you have a good estimate of how the other team (and your own) will perform.

I think AR10.3 maps should be picked but probably easier ones like paintings for instance, certainly not until the later stages of the tournament though.

These things should probably be what map pickers are looking for:

Balanced difficulty maps.
Heavy jump maps.
Fast stream maps.
Long stream maps.
Complex pattern maps.
AR8 maps or strange AR9 maps.
Relatively easy AR10.3 map (quarter finals+).

I'd say incorporating at least one of each of those kind of maps should be the aim of the map pickers, give or take a few depending on the round (i.e no insanely fast streams in group stages).

Also it could be worth looking into the use of some high quality unranked maps, there are a few that would be perfect for a tournament setting and provide things that ranked maps simply can't provide (unranked maps are a heavy part of the game at this point to top players and even some of the more unorthodox skills commonly practiced that aren't officially supported by the BAT should be tested).
I can only see there being an insanely low chance of FCs if this was an earlier round, but it's not. You're in the final round, and teams that are in that position should be able to deal with a simple map. I can't stress how low the aim and speed requirements are for that map enough. I don't see an 82% FC 1v4 happening either, another hypothetical which I just don't see in the realm of possibility. To an extent I do agree with what you say about HD and Free Mod. There are no rules set to make Free Mod anything but another No Mod pool. I heard there was an idea floating around before OWC started to make half of the players on a team required to use mods if a map from that bracket was picked but it was shot down. HD on the other hand, as I've said before, does not modify the map which forces you to to pick a map which either strains your reading ability (good example would be gowww's Another difficulty on Halcyon) or memorization of stacked notes. The memorization hate train is quite strong among players (FL) and a lot of them also don't have the appropriate reading skill to deal with such situations. As a captain of an unfavourable team going into the OWC, your players should not feel down because they could have lost the match for their team, it's honestly quite amazing you've made it this far. As far as not picking easy maps to prevent this feeling from happening, this doesn't only happen with an accuracy war type of map. The score delta of your team and another team can be close at times on maps where there would be no FCs. If only they hadn't missed in between what could have been a 400x and won the match for their team (even though the map has a combo for 1000x for example). As for map balance, aim was valued highest with the large majority testing this primarily, then speed/stamina with 5-10, then accuracy at the very bottom with only one map. Unranked maps were put into question last week if they'd be suitable or not and iirc it was said that they would continue using ranked/approved maps for this OWC, and that they would be considered next year for the rule-set.
Almost

jesus1412 wrote:

Accuracy CAN NOT be tested in the OWC, there is such an insanely low chance that every player will FC that it can't be measured as the main metric.
It is possible to test accuracy if you set the win conditions to accuracy rather than score though. Don't know if this is possible in team matches though.
KRZY
I think something interesting is going on but I'm too lazy to read walls of text, can someone provide me with a tl;dr? Thanks.
CXu
tl;dr: People complaining about mappool, and arguments.
Wishy
tl;dr: Jappy's enter does not work. :(
Xiipher
I wrecked u all m8
Topic Starter
Loctav
tl;dr: opinions.

Everyone has a different idea of what should or could be tested. Luckily we don't rely solely on accuracy wars.
Whatsoever I will try to stress mod picks more in future, and especially FreeMod. We'll see.
I am still unhappy about the way we added FreeMod.
But for now, I need reliable map selectors first (yes, feel bad Wishy! And Darksonic! :( )
buny
how about more map selectors?

What could possibly go wrong?
Frostmourne

buny wrote:

how about more map selectors?

What could possibly go wrong?
more selectors, more leaks?

but I support for more map selectors for the next owc year.
silmarilen
there will ALWAYS be complaints about the mappool, no exceptions. i think the map selectors did a fine job this year.
Topic Starter
Loctav
There are not many capable persons to be map selectors, especially if maby potential candidates want to participate on the owc as a player.
show more