forum

osu! World Cup 2013 - Discussion Thread

posted
Total Posts
show more
Marcin
Uh https://osu.ppy.sh/wiki/Osu_World_Cup_2 ... ch_Results

Stats sheets were used only for group stage, to create SDR which matters in group stage. In knock-out stage it kinda... doesn't matter?

Also Google Docs scripting drives me crazy x.x I would need to create my own system for that.
jesse1412

Marcin wrote:

Stats sheets were used only for group stage, to create SDR which matters in group stage. In knock-out stage it kinda... doesn't matter?

Also Google Docs scripting drives me crazy x.x I would need to create my own system for that.
Alright, fair enough thanks.
AmaiHachimitsu
As long as maps are already picked and checked if they aren't retarded, should be okay.

Some drama might occur if any of the teams gets ddosed.
Topic Starter
Loctav
I am still gathering additional opinions on the current "final mappool", trying to optimize it. Certain people are making themselves rare and hide in the shadows, so I can not ask them (even tho they were responsible for doing so).
Keep in mind that the mappool will be released tomorrow. (To keep the time span the same)
-Ryosuke

Don't forget to be moe!
Lust

-Kamui- wrote:

Don't forget to be moe!
T-The moe is too strong...please go on without me
jesse1412
I'm crying.

jesus1412 wrote:

I'm crying.
Just try not to let the tears affect your reading beatmaps alright? XD
Mikelicious
Pls marry me -Kamui-
Andrea

Marcin wrote:

Actually the 3rd match of Italy for Group Stage against United States is missing, just noticed.
Lapis-
God save the queen.

Well played Korea.
Oinari-sama
Korea 6-1 United Kingdom

http://osu.ppy.sh/mp/3088440
Sonny B
God save the queen, Nice to watch, shame about Jesus' connection problems and props to charley more or less being dropped in it and still doing nice.
gg Korea
-Ryosuke

-MikexD- wrote:

Pls marry me -Kamui-
No =w=

also, gg Korea.

I blame Andrea for not making quit all korean players. Such bad man this Andrea. :(

jk ilu Andrea
Lust

jesus1412 wrote:

I'm crying.

god save the queen
Jimbot
Well played Korea! :,(
-Ryosuke

Lust wrote:

jesus1412 wrote:

I'm crying.

god save the queen
It wasn't daijoubu enough though.
jesse1412
God save the queen.

We need better net in the UK, we should be as strong as google.
Starry-

jesus1412 wrote:

We need better net in the UK, we should be as strong as google.
DDOS proof pls.

GG either way.
silmarilen
WolferZ_old
interesting score that WWW got on just awake when he is #1 on it
silmarilen
1: he isnt at home
2: mp is always harder
3: there are 9k people watching him
4: he spent multiple tries trying to get his #1

stop thinking things
Oinari-sama
Zare

WolferZ wrote:

interesting score that WWW got on just awake when he is #1 on it
Stefan

silmarilen wrote:

Definitely honorable. :D

Anyway @WolferZ: Your post is pretty stupid in fact of the things silmarilen has wrote. ninja!
Andrea
Amazing to see that osu! is watched that much.

Also, great matches, it was really fun to watch.
deadbeat
Taiwan too strong D:
Scorpiour
taiwan power is scared!
AmaiHachimitsu
3 stupid misses on 3 stupidly easy maps (one caused by lag) and it would be 3:3 and entertaining to watch. Well, Taiwan op

sorry guys
Zare

Stefan wrote:

Definitely honorable. :D

Anyway @WolferZ: Your post is pretty stupid in fact of the things silmarilen has wrote. ninja!

lol
Cyclohexane
This Taiwan team…

Can Korea even stop them?
Mythiax
The final is gonna be really nice to see.

Also.. 9k+ viewers. Nice osu!
Glazbom
Rucker <3
bubby963
You'd think Korea would be able to beat us without having to DDOS one of our best players (unless it was some random scrub who thought they were being funny) considering that Korea is arguably the best team in the world and UK is only high-seeded.

GG anyway.
jesse1412

bubby963 wrote:

You'd think Korea would be able to beat us without having to DDOS one of our best players (unless it was some random scrub who thought they were being funny) considering that Korea is arguably the best team in the world and UK is only high-seeded.

GG anyway.
It wasn't Korea. Blame my sub Google net.
Mismagius

bubby963 wrote:

GG anyway.
Can we stop with the DDoS bullshit? It seems like a poor excuse for having played horribly bad. Also same for Germany.
AmaiHachimitsu
I BEG YOU, organizers, make a loser bracket next year. Japan is totally top 3.......
Omgforz
Yes, losers bracket pls

so ostriches have better chances next time
Natsu

-Kamui- wrote:

I blame Andrea for not making quit all korean players. Such bad man this Andrea. :(
lol xD Andrea no moe :p
rzkadi

AmaiHachimitsu wrote:

I BEG YOU, organizers, make a loser bracket next year. Japan is totally top 3.......
the 1st place from each group can get into winner bracket, meanwhile the 2nd place will start at the lower bracket. this would be really fun, and also the timespan will be exactly the same as single elimination system
show more