osu! World Cup 2013 - Discussion Thread

posted
Total Posts
1,715
show more
jesse1412

Doomsday wrote:

I felt nothing wrong while playing in my matches, including the Thailand one where the stream had similar problems to what guys had in your games
You don't count you're overpowered.
Starry-

jesus1412 wrote:

Doomsday wrote:

I felt nothing wrong while playing in my matches, including the Thailand one where the stream had similar problems to what guys had in your games
You don't count you're overpowered.
Neither do you. x.x
Darksonic
New mappool is released!
nya10
That DT mappool is sick............. (just judging by only top 50 on every song)
But yeah, I'm expecting something like this. Just elite players can FC it I think '-'

YEAH A SKYSTAR HERE
Topic Starter
Loctav
https://osu.ppy.sh/wiki/Osu_World_Cup_2013#Mappools <- Access new mappool here
https://osu.ppy.sh/wiki/Osu_World_Cup_2 ... h_Schedule <- Access new schedule here (or via the google doc)
Zare
no complaints about the pool, seems pretty fun and includes a lot of variety, NoMod bracket seems to be extremely Streamheavy but yeah.
rEdo
Wotamin - Gigantic O.T.N
I fucking laughed. will you silence the song on stream?
fartownik
Hmm, isn't this pool full of maps from the previous OWC?
Topic Starter
Loctav

fartownik wrote:

Hmm, isn't this pool full of maps from the previous OWC?
Let me count.. 4? Maybe 5 (bad memory). But all placed in different brackets. So no big deal I guess.
Darksonic
What's the matter if we picked them on more fitty brackets :p
nya10
And on a serious note, it is nearly impossible to put these difficult maps without having some of previous owc maps. :D
fartownik
Well, I will give you my first impressions of the maps.

FreeMod has gone to the low-quality level from the Group Stage again. Arc is basically as hard as Shotgun Senorita, Tenkuu no Yoake is not very HRable, same for Akasagarbha. croiX is the only map that actually kinda fits this bracket.

My Pace no Ikimashou as HR will be hard as fuck, but I like this pick.

Dragons as Hidden is... meh. Aika is a meh map in general. Ende with HD :< Why not FreeMod if you're already picking hard stuff there?

From NoMods I only know 3 maps - Calamity, Time Flies and O.T.N., and these are actually good picks.
jesse1412

fartownik wrote:

Well, I will give you my first impressions of the maps.

FreeMod has gone to the low-quality level from the Group Stage again. Arc is basically as hard as Shotgun Senorita, Tenkuu no Yoake is not very HRable, same for Akasagarbha. croiX is the only map that actually kinda fits this bracket.

My Pace no Ikimashou as HR will be hard as fuck, but I like this pick.

Dragons as Hidden is... meh. Aika is a meh map in general. Ende with HD :< Why not FreeMod if you're already picking hard stuff there?

From NoMods I only know 3 maps - Calamity, Time Flies and O.T.N., and these are actually good picks.
Are you some sort of tumor in my head? That's okay you can keep posting for me tumor-kun, you obviously know exactly what I'm thinking.
Chewu
Why pick the same maps from previous OWCs? There is only approximately 1 000 000 ranked maps out of which about 100 000 are OWC worthy.
fartownik
Picking maps from previous OWC is pretty dull. Not exactly bad, but you have this feeling that you've already been there.
ethox
I'm still just in awe how there has been 0 maps from tsuka ;__;
rEdo
bah, we need more yyy, Darri and gowww as well :'(

@edit: oh, there's Time files @.@
Pettanko
jumpudding for hr map in finals please
Bauxe

Chewu wrote:

Why pick the same maps from previous OWCs? There is only approximately 1 000 000 ranked maps out of which about 100 000 are OWC worthy.
There are like 30,000 ranked maps... Lol
Darksonic

Pettanko wrote:

jumpudding for hr map in finals please
We picked that map previously, not that diff but the map has been there, so no way.
show more
Please sign in to reply.

New reply