osu! World Cup 2013 - Discussion Thread

posted
Total Posts
1,715
show more
Imoera
anyone know link result Indonesia vs Hongkong and Japan vs Belgium?
thank's
Almost
Still had Bauxe, it's all good.
Marcin
http://www.twitch.tv/osulive

Every results are here below video.
smoogipoo

Almost wrote:

Still had Bauxe, it's all good.
We've tired poor Bauxe out by making him carry the team. I think it's about time the rest of us stepped it up a notch to stand side-by-side with him eh?
Imoera

Marcin wrote:

http://www.twitch.tv/osulive

Every results are here below video.
woah thank's, i don't know that below the video there's post result
Melt3dCheeze

smoogipooo wrote:

Almost wrote:

Still had Bauxe, it's all good.
We've tired poor Bauxe out by making him carry the team. I think it's about time the rest of us stepped it up a notch to stand side-by-side with him eh?
Maybe if people picked the right maps, I can carry harder ._.
Almost

Melt3dCheeze wrote:

smoogipooo wrote:

We've tired poor Bauxe out by making him carry the team. I think it's about time the rest of us stepped it up a notch to stand side-by-side with him eh?
Maybe if people picked the right maps, I can carry harder ._.
Or we could keep using him to carry Australia through group. ;)
Melt3dCheeze

Almost wrote:

Or we could keep using him to carry Australia through group. ;)
We could evenly distribute the weight through the team :)
Bauxe

Almost wrote:

Melt3dCheeze wrote:

Maybe if people picked the right maps, I can carry harder ._.
Or we could keep using him to carry Australia through group. ;)
Noooo soon I will completely fail and everyone will hate me.

;_;
Melt3dCheeze
Inb4 Australia strats spreads. ._.
Almost

Melt3dCheeze wrote:

Inb4 Australia strats spreads. ._.
Not really much of a strat...
foulcoon
mods on the channel appear to be literally hitler

here is a small sample

Oinari-sama
Awaken
\:D/
Nwolf
Leader


gg wp Latvia :3
Vmx
that was close, gg
2211178
Seems Italy just need to do better on tie breakers. If only there could be someone carry a fc or close to fc on Italy side, they may get it finally.
AmaiHachimitsu
Just please confirm this is official.
2211178
https://osu.ppy.sh/mp/2649880
What the hell?

Edit: oops I see the "win by default" stuff, but what happened?
show more
Please sign in to reply.

New reply