forum

osu! World Cup 2013 - Discussion Thread

posted
Total Posts
1,715
show more
Almost

[AirCoN] wrote:

Ugh god edit button disappeared.
But I just read that the maps will be jump and combo focused rather than stream speed. Ahahaha you're fucked melt3d.
No faith...
Metro
According to the betting game some people including myself have a lot of faith on Latvia lol.
pooptartsonas

Metro wrote:

According to the betting game some people including myself have a lot of faith on Latvia lol.
USA
USA
USA
USA
USA
AmaiHachimitsu
Since it's unknown if SG participates fully and Latvia has a very good roster (I'd say it's perfect for tournaments, their players' consistency is very good) I'm not surprised at all.
Omgforz
Just like some people have way too much faith in Austria.
We're gonna disappoint people.

(Quick Metro, change your bet for China-Austria, because we don't have M3tr01d available for that match!)

And I wanted my avatar to stare at AmaiHachimitsu

hue
Noriko

Omgforz wrote:

Just like some people have way too much faith in Austria.
We're gonna disappoint people.
Glad Estonia doesn't have that problem 8-)
lly
We will just show our godlike powers off. And then everyone will bow to the power of Estonia! Mwhahaha
pielak213

pooptartsonas wrote:

USATEI
USATEI
USATEI
USATEI
USATEI
fixd
silmarilen
to all the ar9 haters: i hope they pick a nice jumpy ar8 map is one of the future rounds, like ivaltek or something
fartownik

silmarilen wrote:

to all the ar9 haters: i hope they pick a nice jumpy ar8 map is one of the future rounds, like ivaltek or something
Yeah, that'd result in only one thing: no one picking that map.
silmarilen
make it the tie breaker
fartownik
Tiebreaker is freemod.
silmarilen
fuck
pooptartsonas
Then the team down 2-3 would intentionally lose so they don't have to publicly humiliate themselves
Darksonic
Are there any pro player that could hate ar 9? if so this owc will be a pain for them ;)

ar 8 sucks
Mismagius

silmarilen wrote:

to all the ar9 haters: i hope they pick a nice jumpy ar8 map is one of the future rounds, like ivaltek or something
this, please
buny

silmarilen wrote:

to all the ar9 haters: i hope they pick a nice jumpy ar8 map is one of the future rounds, like ivaltek or something
err, how many ar9 haters are there?

honestly i haven't seen many people that hate ar9 other than the ones that literally only play ar10 maps and get C on them.
Icyteru
wait....so people hate AR9 cause it's too slow?

Wut.
Soarezi

MaDBoY94 wrote:

We will just show our godlike powers off. And then everyone will bow to the power of Estonia! Mwhahaha
good luck.
silmarilen

[AirCoN] wrote:

wait....so people hate AR9 cause it's too slow?

Wut.
read through the past couple of pages, there was a small discussion about wether the tiebreaker should be freemod or not, and one of the arguments was that the map was hard to read with ar9
show more
Please sign in to reply.

New reply