osu! World Cup 2013 - Discussion Thread

posted
Total Posts
1,715
show more
Hernan
I blame Metro because he wanted to ask and he can't post ><. Fuck that guy
AmaiHachimitsu
Metro pls
Noriko
Good luck to all countries... especially un(derestimated)seeded ones. Show the world what you've got! ;)
Seph
go go PH tangina
Pizzicato
putangina nilang lahaaaat

all groupmates are europeans
i fear the sched slots now :(

oh wait spare china
Scrublord

AmaiHachimitsu wrote:

Yes, https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/lv? ... true#gid=0

the stream was recorded if you want suspense.

Hernan PLS
The maps for each round will be announced by the mapset selectors one week in advance.
I hope it was because it's not in the twitch channel.
AmaiHachimitsu
LoliFlan said it was
kingking9
It wasn't. Thanks to a small default setting, that stream didn't get recorded...
Marcin
Blame twitch devs
/me hides
Cygnus
Can we just skip to JP vs KR? Haha jk
Noob Man
Korea is so pwned, being in our and Norway's group.
Nazonori

Philippines wrote:

Can we just skip to JP vs KR? Haha jk
lol
Musty
I think that maps will be available today or tommorow, as it starts in one week.
Starry-

Azer wrote:

jesus1412 wrote:

RIP Japan. UK gonna ruin you.
RIP UK. Canada gonna ruin you.


#rivalries
misson street warm up yeye
Nyari

kingking9 wrote:

It wasn't. Thanks to a small default setting, that stream didn't get recorded...
ya, this change was made a few weeks back.
Riari
What if all members of a OWC team cannot make it to the match?

We have had some terrible storms here in the UK lately, and I think this will greatly affect us in the near future.

Just last week, when I was going to a tea party with Starzd, the storm blew away our tea set and garden furniture, creating a lack of space for our platter of scones.
[ 67-67 ]

Riari wrote:

What if all members of a OWC team cannot make it to the match?

We have had some terrible storms here in the UK lately, and I think this will greatly affect us in the near future.

Just last week, when I was going to a tea party with Starzd, the storm blew away our tea set and garden furniture, creating a lack of space for our platter of scones.
Oh deary, how dreadful, Starzd tries so hard to host a spiffing tea party then this brutish weather ruins it all for him, I say, I hope he's okay.
Starry-

Dodef wrote:

Riari wrote:

What if all members of a OWC team cannot make it to the match?

We have had some terrible storms here in the UK lately, and I think this will greatly affect us in the near future.

Just last week, when I was going to a tea party with Starzd, the storm blew away our tea set and garden furniture, creating a lack of space for our platter of scones.
Oh deary, how dreadful, Starzd tries so hard to host a spiffing tea party then this brutish weather ruins it all for him, I say, I hope he's okay.
I must say, I have been emotionally distraught! Blimey, this storm!
Riari and I were unable to finish our platter of scones, so for that I shall host another tea party tomorrow, with again, spiffing intentions.
Ta!
Tekklorn

jesus1412 wrote:

RIP Japan. UK gonna ruin you.
Xiipher
il rek u all
show more
Please sign in to reply.

New reply