posted
Totally amazing! Hope to see this ranked
Good luck!
posted

(*´▽`*)✧。*゚✲*

posted
is this ranked yet
posted
I don't think that this is ready for ranking just yet!

There's so much more that can be improved in this mapset, and I don't want to push it forward for ranking unless I'm absolutely certain that I've done as much as I can.

At the very least, the storyboard needs a complete makeover, and the mapping in general is sort of half-baked and not really frosted over properly. I haven't given up, though! When I have time after I finish my requests, I'll definitely come back to this!
posted
:)
posted
easy is fine :D

normal
00:28:135 (1,3) - no cover reverse arrow x.x
00:43:135 (1,3) - X.X
00:32:588 (2,3) - this is fine :D
posted
ALL DIFFICULTIES [OSU]:
Those costum hit sounds are bad ;/ It fits the music, but you cannot hear them at all witch make hard and insane imposible to get rythm with.

Edit:
Oh i cannot hear any of those sounds. Dont know why.
posted
guud1 keep goin!
posted
oh come on
posted
Now that 11t has passed away, someone will have to take the reigns on this song because it would be a sin to mandkind to NOT rank this one day.
posted

glustora wrote:

Now that 11t has passed away, someone will have to take the reigns on this song because it would be a sin to mandkind to NOT rank this one day.
Nobody can rank this set unfortunately. Someone else will have to start a brand new mapset with new difficulties and everything.
posted
This modding thread has been migrated to the new "modding discussions" system. Please make sure to re-post any existing (and unresolved) efforts to the new system as required.