forum

Jin - Outer Science

posted
Total Posts
show more
Garven
I'm still not having issue with the start of the original map... wth is going on when the high rank players are having a problem with a pattern compared to me haha.

Anyway, have you tried changing the combo color? I still suspect it's because of that, not because of the spacing. We have maps with much much worse spacing than this: an anti-jump into distance snap. Now it's been changed into just a slider jump with reads even worse imo.
Chewin
The actual version is much better to be honest, Garven. I don't think it was a problem of combo colour o.o
It was just the spacing pretty confusing, that's it. Well, good luck with it tutuhaha! Rebubbled =)
Garven
I talked with Chewy about this. I still disagree with the change, but due to the way he rebubbled it (was more just rebubbling on my behalf instead of doing a full check), I am going to step aside for now.
Kiiwa
:o
TheNekoNextDoor
I tested this on Catch the Beat mode, and it's pretty good.
The spinner (which I can tell by the banana fall part) was in an unnecessary place though. It could be just before the final chorus (which would be cool). But that's my opinion... :P
Good job, though ~
luxoDeh
No-one want to rank this map? :(
Kuria
when this map will be ranked? ;_;
Ntasuto
Very nice map and sexy jumps :3

Panyx
:)
Rasis
rank rank rank!
BeatofIke
Found to unrankable issues. Also, nice testplay in Insane difficulty @Ntasuto.
Ranked!
Myxo
Congratz, Insane is awesome as usual ^-^

The Normal needs AR5 though why you do this to the diff spread Mr 2ha
AllStar12
Finally! congrats!! :)
luxoDeh
FINALLY! gratz! :D
wendao
2ha2pro4u
No_Gu
大坑