Hi minna~
Sorry For This Thread
I want To Know Your Keyboard For Playing Osu!mania
and I want to know Recommended Keyboard For Playing Osu!mania
My Keyboard : GENIUS KB-110
asd123iii
SteelSeries 6gv2 with red switch :D

TakuMii
Logitech G710+. MX Brown switches, black O-rings :)
Topic Starter
Exiacrime

YayMii wrote:

Logitech G710+. MX Brown switches, black O-rings :)
wow your keyboard is so cool and i don't have much money to buy it T-T
Drace
Razer Lycosa on left hand (shitty membrane kb), laptop keyboard (good scissor switches) on right hand.

/o/
Envisionise
School laptop keyboard ;D
I win hands down
DarkStar1O9

Envisionise wrote:

I win hands down
Same here, broken-in laptop keyboard, with some square beige tape layers patched on all binded keys besides the spacebar for easier fast pressing.
milky228_old
CM storm Quickfire TK with red switches. I have a small desk so I needed a small keyboard.
Topic Starter
Exiacrime

Envisionise wrote:

I win hands down
school keyboard ? i want to try it XD
kuuderes_shadow
An ordinary laptop keyboard with most of the letters having rubbed off due to overuse.
Topic Starter
Exiacrime

kuuderes_shadow wrote:

An ordinary laptop keyboard with most of the letters having rubbed off due to overuse.
try to use an external keyboard so that your laptop keyboard is not easily damaged and to play more leverage ^^
milky228_old

kuuderes_shadow wrote:

I would advise not using a laptop keyboard, the keys that I played mania on all died on my laptop, this may have just been my keyboard however it sounds like it's a pretty common issue.
[TIM]
Custom Mech Keyboard with brown mx switches and pink keycaps. Here it is.
http://imgur.com/w5DJdJE
boat

[TIM] wrote:

Custom Keyboard with brown mx switches. Here it is.
Where did you buy those keycaps?
[TIM]

boat wrote:

[TIM] wrote:

Custom Keyboard with brown mx switches. Here it is.
Where did you buy those keycaps?
Heh. I got them at http://www.wasdkeyboards.com/
They are definitely not cheap though.
boat
I've bought from wasd before, never seen that pink though.
[TIM]

boat wrote:

I've bought from wasd before, never seen that pink though.
My camera really brought out the pink. They are not nearly as vibrant to the eye irl as they are in this picture.
Topic Starter
Exiacrime
My laptop keyboard has been damaged because of playing osu! mania XD
Drace
My laptop keyboard is top-notch quality, been smashing on it for 3 years and not a single sign of wear. My laptop's a Clevo barebone, you don't get any better :p

It just depends on their quality.

Though I use that on my right hand, I use a different on my left to overcome the KRO. My left hand keyboard needs replacement every 5-6 months... I'm currently thinking about building a custom controller with arcade buttons /o/
PyaKura
I'm playing on my (shitty) laptop's keyboard. It's fine for now, but I start to feel its limits when I play harder maps which feature more than four simultaneous presses. Actually, it supports 8 keys at once, but the time it takes for the PC to register every key is far far far too long (200 to 300ms from the first note pressed to the last one !), long enough to make me score 50s or misses. So I'm thinking of buying a new keyboard pretty soon. I heard that red mecha keyboards are sensitive, which is ideal for mania, and are good overall for games in general. Thing is, they're a bit expensive...
Dreamon620B
Just A Plain Desktop Keyboard That Comes With A Light Switch For The Dark :)
Boomkin_old_1
currently using a razer anansi
quaternary
Whatever came with my computer.

I like to use DFJK for taiko and 4k.
Cuppp
USB日本語 I-T Touch Cherry青軸 AS-KB91C

Sp3ct3r_2k11

Cough.
Jin Xero
I use Ducky Zero Black MX.
[FX] AEM

Sp3ct3r_2k11 wrote:

Cough.
same here.
Existence
Cooler Master Quickfire Rapid

Black Type :3
Bobbias
Currently using a replacement laptop keyboard for my laptop... Broke a key on the last one, now I've broken a key on this one... Though luckily its the right arrow and there are ways to get around not using it (I can still press the rubber dome directly but it's breaking too, so soon the key will be unusable entirely).

Guess it's time to order yet another replacement.
zKskita
Thinkpad E530 built-in keyboard usually, sometimes a $5 Ritmo keyboard from MSY with a broken D key when I get the chance.
Taadashi
I use the Microsoft Sidewinder X4.. Works pretty well. :)
show more