forum

[osu!] Mathsma's Skin [HD&SD] (Updated 11/24/13)

posted
Total Posts
show more
Ritz_old
OwO Cool Skin appear >///<
Highnote
Uhm , looks good trying .
KevinL337
Very nice skin! Love it
Topic Starter
Mathsma
Updated the skin. Changes can be seen in the section labeled "Changes."
Syrus
It keeps getting better! Keep it up :D
CapnDavid
Very nice. I think I'll try it some other time.
Doodle99
omg good skin~
[Loli-Flan]
Nice ~ :oops: <3
Topic Starter
Mathsma
Updated the skin quite a bit, I think it was worth a bump.
Homerooo
i got skill boost with this skin, try it out people!!!!!
TakuMii
I have a tip: If you add particle# files (particle300.png, particle100.png, particle50.png) to your skin, it'll cause the game to use the new hit# animations that displays the numbers behind the circles. You could make them transparent if you don't want the particles to show.
Blizzie
First off, excellent and clean skin. Big thanks to you for making this.

I have one issue though. Am I the only one with a corrupted "normal-sliderwhistle.wav" file? I redownloaded and it is still corrupted. :(
TakuMii

Blizzie wrote:

I have one issue though. Am I the only one with a corrupted "normal-sliderwhistle.wav" file? I redownloaded and it is still corrupted. :(
It's a zero-byte file. Skinners are supposed to use these instead of silent audio files in order to save space. It won't cause any issues in-game, and it will make the whistle sound silent (as intended).
Blizzie

YayMii wrote:

Blizzie wrote:

It's a zero-byte file. Skinners are supposed to use these instead of silent audio files in order to save space. It won't cause any issues in-game, and it will make the whistle sound silent (as intended).
Ah I see. Thanks for the clarification.
gregory31
love this skin so much *~*

cuze this skin i get S+Perfect
FrzR
Nice work. Runs well :D

<3 the applause and comboburst sounds. :D

Only thing i don't like is the normal-hitfinish.wav.. Too loud for me. Kind of busted my ears on one of the beatmaps that i played. ><
Mystrian_old

Fr33z3R wrote:

Nice work. Runs well :D

<3 the applause and comboburst sounds. :D<
This plus the fail sound. It's the reason I fail alot :) I don't quite get the purpose of the @2x files of the same image. I would like to also give credit to this skin

Sorry if this maybe the wrong thing to do to give credit
FrzR

Mystrian wrote:

I don't quite get the purpose of the @2x files of the same image.
It's for the players that use HD Resolutions. i.e 720p to 1080p.
TakuMii

Fr33z3R wrote:

Mystrian wrote:

I don't quite get the purpose of the @2x files of the same image.
It's for the players that use HD Resolutions. i.e 720p to 1080p.
Close, but not exactly. The regular images are designed for 1366x768 (which is higher than 720p), so the @2x files are used on resolutions from 900p to 1536p (or higher, but the game would then need to upscale the image).
kiritokyouya
I think this is the most cool osu! skin ever!! Now im using this skin!! but im do some edit to make it great :D
kiritokyouya
can you make the sliderfollowcircle pink colour
Okari
How do you get your menu-background like that? Please don't mind me for not knowing this. ;3;
Topic Starter
Mathsma

Visaka wrote:

How do you get your menu-background like that? Please don't mind me for not knowing this. ;3;
If you are talking about the first screenshot, then it is a supporter only feature.

http://osu.ppy.sh/p/support
kiritokyouya
Mathsma can u help me to make my profile pictures like yours
Topic Starter
Mathsma

kiritokyouya wrote:

Mathsma can u help me to make my profile pictures like yours
These things can be PM'd just so you and others who read this can know.

This subforum has people that can do it for you, just find an open request thread and follow the guidelines to request.
RikaToxic
Hai guys!
I really appreciate your hard work Mathsma on this beautiful,useful skin. I love it! :) :oops: :P
Quest
Heyo~ Thanks for the awesome skin. Tbh, I couldn't keep my eyes off osu! because of you. You have no idea how long i have used this skin, but now that comes to an end and I've found another great skin. I'm just here to tell you that you sparked up my impressions of osu! and i would like to thank you.
Thanks. c;
redcopgirl12
great skin love it
MI BOA

Syrus wrote:

It keeps getting better! Keep it up :D
[ Nana ]
Crispy, clean, simple and amazing. Very easy to play on, absolutely worth the download. Great job!
keithallen97
Weiss3
Good
Elestell
Very liked that skin! >3>
YamiHikari
I'm using this skin with some changes, overall its perfect ^^ <3
keep it up :33