forum

no improving at all and i get confused and mixed up for no reason

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
f7xbloodbath
i play taiko and the patterns seem easy and i can do them half of the time but sometimes i get mixed up and hit the wrong keys. when i miss a note i usually start failing the whole song after that and lose my focus. i also see no improvment over the past week or so i have been playing and still have trouble with easier songs. idk what to do to get better so someone pls help
dracobuster
Just keep playing muzukashi maps and play a easier oni every now and then. You cant expect to get over a wall in less than a week all the time. As for losing focus and missing all the next few notes that usually happens for everybody. The best are the ones that accidentally miss a note but continue playing on rhythm perfectly because they have practiced so much it's natural to them.
meemimayuri
I don't know if it's actually valid but I found it easiest to learn some of those Muzukashii patterns (if you can call anything on Muzuus as real patterns) on playing songs with HT mod. If you know how to play them slow, then the normal speed will be easier to do. Just don't overdo it. Figure out the patterns and back to the nomod.

Also looking at your top plays, maybe spend a bit more time on the easier diffs to really get familiar with the game?