forum

I won't post outside of Off-Topic anymore (outdated)

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Corne2Plum3
That's it
Farfocele
ok.
z0z
ok
Manishh
Why
Topic Starter
Corne2Plum3

Manishh wrote:

Why
look at discussions count
Cubedflame
dude 727 posts wysi
cephaphysic
-
supsatan
i can't believe i have to make a post about this, its so tiring having to scroll through osu memes and running into 727 memes every single time like a reckless disease. hell, it is starting to corrupt my everyday life and turning it into a nightmare.

this all started out when i was scrolling through my reddit feed, and found out about 727 via a popular blue zenith play. i just thought it was just something normal and not that big of a deal despite the popularity, so i just moved on. gradually by each day though... memes keep popping up about 727, and while i find it funny. i just think it was extremely bland and boring. days turned into weeks... weeks turned into months... and soon... i finally found it funny after that much exposure to the meme. i don't know why, but i think the memes have gotten into me. whenever i see the number in real life, my instinct is to instantly point at it and say "WHEN YOU SEE IT!" then laugh. it felt right to do so... and it didn't matter if there are people around or not.

a year has past and its gotten so overwhelming that i look for even the smallest thing that resembles 727 and do as my instinct does. i kept looking for 727 memes... i crave it... i need it. i want it in my bloodline. i was so obsessed with 727 that my girlfriend decided to break up with me all because of my behavior. at that time though... i didn't care. i just want 727...

now... a few months before this post, i don't want 727 anymore... i don't want to see it in my feed, but no matter what it felt like my brain was wired to see it. my nights have gotten more worse, as nightmares and sleep paralysis containing 727 kept popping up. i can't handle it anymore... i don't want to see it...
Manishh

Corne2Plum3 wrote:

Manishh wrote:

Why
look at discussions count
I am disappointed
onko342
729 WYDSI
abraker
729 lol
Topic Starter
Corne2Plum3
How tf it increased to 729 I posted on threads where I already posted before!?
z0z

Corne2Plum3 wrote:

you posted in g&r
Manishh

Corne2Plum3 wrote:

now I am not disappointed
Karmine
729 nice
onko342
It's 728 now! Just delete all your traces on one single thread! Let's go!
Farfocele
Topic Starter
Corne2Plum3
Nah it's f*cked up for 727, every time I put my map (beatmapsets/1680670) on modding queues it increases...
Farfocele

Corne2Plum3 wrote:

Nah it's f*cked up for 727, every time I put my map (beatmapsets/1680670) on modding queues it increases...
oh man...
z0z

Corne2Plum3 wrote:

anywhere on the forums except ot counts
show more