forum

SJWs

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Scyla

Do we have them here?
Stomiks
Didn’t this guy get canceled or something?
Patatitta
I think the sjw stuff is just way to overblown, at least where i live I never found anyone like that, so, I really doubt there are many in philippines, this is mostly a non-issue
Karmine

Stomiks wrote:

Didn’t this guy get canceled or something?
The channel ceased activity in December 2018 following several fake suicide vlogs.
According to know your meme (yeah I know)

Patatitta wrote:

I think the sjw stuff is just way to overblown, at least where i live I never found anyone like that, so, I really doubt there are many in philippines, this is mostly a non-issue
SJWs mostly exist in edgy 14 year old's heads. You can look for them IRL you'll probably never find one.
Topic Starter
Scyla
Or the cancel culture guys from twitter
Corne2Plum3
SJW lives in twitter, not in osu! forums
cephaphysic
-
Achromalia
it's perplexing that "social justice" is even capable of being implied to be derogatory. at face value, the term would seem pretty aspirational if anything.
Karmine

Achromalia wrote:

it's perplexing that "social justice" is even capable of being implied to be derogatory. at face value, the term would seem pretty aspirational if anything.
Yeah, people who use that term don't even realise how stupid it makes them sound.
Corne2Plum3

Karmine wrote:

Achromalia wrote:

Yeah, people who use that term don't even realise how stupid it makes them sound.
At least this name shows their stupidity
cephaphysic
-
z0z
twitter being extremely toxic
Karmine

z0z wrote:

twitter being extremely toxic
Twitter being Twitter.
haha i rolypoly
while we dont have them here that I know of I really am just tired of sjw shit. "SJW GETTING OWNED COMPILATION" "SJW TRY NOT TO CRINGE CHALLENGE" I would rather get shot in the head with a shotgun and yet live with me being completely turned into a vegetable with no function in my face and have a nurse consistently feed me through a tube for 50 whole more years than watch an hour of sjw cringe compilations on youtube. Luckily sjw's that are immensely cringe don't exist that much in real life so we don't have to worry about that.
Farfocele

pk kkr toho 999 wrote:

while we dont have them here that I know of I really am just tired of sjw shit. "SJW GETTING OWNED COMPILATION" "SJW TRY NOT TO CRINGE CHALLENGE" I would rather get shot in the head with a shotgun and yet live with me being completely turned into a vegetable with no function in my face then watch an hour of sjw cringe compilations on youtube.
oh hello there!

btw idk what a social justice warrior is
haha i rolypoly

Farfocele wrote:

pk kkr toho 999 wrote:

while we dont have them here that I know of I really am just tired of sjw shit. "SJW GETTING OWNED COMPILATION" "SJW TRY NOT TO CRINGE CHALLENGE" I would rather get shot in the head with a shotgun and yet live with me being completely turned into a vegetable with no function in my face then watch an hour of sjw cringe compilations on youtube.
oh hello there!

btw idk what a social justice warrior is
honestly idk either xd its more of less just a term for people mostly on left leaning terms that has mostly been turned into more of less radical and less smart people.
ColdTooth
Had.
Topic Starter
Scyla
i wanna see how they operate
Corne2Plum3

Scyla wrote:

i wanna see how they operate
you will probably regret it
Topic Starter
Scyla

Corne2Plum3 wrote: