forum

Before I get even older on osu

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Cozzzy
It's too cold here to actually play osu! atm, so I guess I'll do that intro I've been putting off for a while...

I'm definitely not a new player, but I never really talked to anyone on here because I didn't really expect to still be addicted to this game almost a year after I started! So, I guess I'm here to stay. I'll try to stop quietly playing and become a part of the community! Tiny bit shy but I'll make the effort. :? I'm 21, studying software (specifically: games) development at college, obsessed with games (obviously XD), manga, writing, drawing etc

Current goals: Get better at osu!std, learn o!m 7K (>5 years of Stepmania means I can only 4K well ;_;) and eventually contribute/give something back to this amazing game, even if it's just in the form of beatmaps and helping people on the forums or something, idk. Anyway, nice to meet you all :)
CsavarNat16
Is this count as a year?

lol :P

Anyway, welcome to the forum :)
Maiz94

CsavarNat16 wrote:

Is this count as a year?

Apparently, yes, it is.
Rio-

ishimaru94 wrote:

CsavarNat16 wrote:

Is this count as a year?

Apparently, yes, it is.
1 Year = 12 Months....
Anyway, Welcome!~ :)
vitaroty
welcome :D
- Marco -
welcome ^^
Caraele
Welcome to the forums~~
Joe56780
welcome
Topic Starter
Cozzzy

CsavarNat16 wrote:

Is this count as a year?

Anyway, welcome to the forum :)
Technically I've still got 5 days :o I like to pretend this means I've been here less than a year XD

Thank you all for the welcome~
has

Cozzzy wrote:

obsessed with games (obviously XD)
Oh, really? What are some of your favourites games?

Also, welcome! I hope you enjoy your stay.
Topic Starter
Cozzzy

Holyja wrote:

Cozzzy wrote:

obsessed with games (obviously XD)
Oh, really? What are some of your favourites games?

Also, welcome! I hope you enjoy your stay.
Thanks! And hm ... I grew up playing the Infinity Engine games like Baldur's Gate, so everything RPG :D then there's unreal-style shooters, rhythm games like Stepmania, and omg this list is pretty much infinite. osu! is definitely the biggest offender of all against my free time though