forum

Hajimemashite! New to the forum

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
spongypuppet
Hello everyone! How are you all doing? :)

My umm name is spongypuppet, but of course, it's not my real name. You can call me spongy. I think I've started playing osu about 7 days ago. Anyway, I like playing games, specifically RPGs and visual novels (7th Expansion's Higurashi and Umineko When they Cry are my favorite). I can beat up to normal difficulty maps, and some hard maps (if they're not too fast) and I'm aiming to get better to the point that I can complete insane maps too. I'm having trouble hitting hitcircles fast (especially if I need to hit them multiple times), pointing my mouse and again, hitting hitcircles (applies to sliders too) after spinners. Oh, and also, I alternate z and x because umm, I find it easier. Anyway, I think that's about it. Again, hello everyone! Hope to play with you or see you in-game!

P.S.
I have a weird avatar.
deadbeat
oh, an 07th fan huh, cool :)

welcome to osu! let me know if you need help with anything~
CsavarNat16

spongypuppet wrote:

I like playing games, specifically RPGs and visual novels (7th Expansion's Higurashi and Umineko).
I love you.
Welcome! :)
Rio-

spongypuppet wrote:

Anyway, I like playing games, specifically RPGs and visual novels
Me too... :D
Anyway, Welcome to the Community!~ :)
KinkiN
Well Hello ~ Welcome to the forums :D
Aoriki
07th expansion fan....I like you already.

Welcome.
Audiodelus
07th style. I like your taste.
GeeNX
Welcome, hope you achieve ur goals and aim for something bigger. Have fun
Moriya Suwako
Yeah, I'm not only a big fan of 07th Expansion but also a lover of numerous RPG games. Anyway, hope you can enjoy everything here. :)