forum

Hello

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Childish
um I don't really know how to start this post since i'm horrid with introductions, but i guess i should start with stuff about me, right? Well my name is Prefix and i've played osu since new years 2012 maybe ? I've played osu probably by myself for most of my time on the game. I've always been alone and i'm use to it I guess since that's how i usually play most of the games i play. Lately however i've started feeling a bit "lonely" when i play so I guess i should start making friends now, if im even capable. I'm not really shy it's just the fact that I don't know how to approach people since i haven't really had any close friends aside from the ones i have in real life i guess. Anywaysss I think im a pretty outgoing person once you get to know me and I get to know you. UHm I guess I should talk about things i like right? so people can actually talk to me about something. Well games I play aside from osu are Guild Wars 2, Maplestory, and League of Legends. I like all things anime so i guess I'm and otaku? hmm what else. Well i find nothing else but those things interesting about myself, but yo if you actually took the time to read all this I'm flattered and hey why not msg me or something and we can talk and hopefully become friends :oops:

Farewell,

Jospeh/Prefix
PeeweeKagamine-
Helllllll o ^o^
im kou =w= :roll: :roll: :roll:
deadbeat
welcome to the forums.
catch me in game if you need help with anything~
CsavarNat16
Welcome, I hope you enjoy your stay here! :)
Topic Starter
Childish
Haha thanks guys glad to be here ^o^
Suniko-09
Welcome! ^^
Rio-
Welcome!~ :)
Caraele
Oh Man I love reading them long introductions ~~ 'w'

Welcome to the Community /'o'\
- Marco -
welcome aboard ^^
Natsu
welcome :3
M i m i
Welcome~  (ノ)・ω・(ヾ)
[-Sophie-]_old
Hello :D, Welcome to osu! Add me if you want :D
Topic Starter
Childish
hehe :oops: thanks for all the welcomes guys
Xipsp
Welcome ! ^^

And, MAPLESTORYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY <3
Ritz_old
hoho~ Hello
Triskelion91
hi there!
Zalaria
Welcome to the forums! Can we be friends? :D
Topic Starter
Childish

Zalaria wrote:

Welcome to the forums! Can we be friends? :D
aha of course we can! add me up and we can talk in game :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :)

and thanks everyone for the welcomes as well :oops: