[Yuuki-Insane]
00:02:61 (7) - Whistle.

Star. Great work!
Topic Starter
Andrea
Thanks for modding.
kingcobra52
Easy

00:13:29 (3,4) - Line up with 2. Snap accordingly.

All I found really. *star*
Topic Starter
Andrea

kingcobra52 wrote:

Easy

00:13:29 (3,4) - Line up with 2. Snap accordingly. Fixed, thanks :D

All I found really. *star*
Thanks for modding ;p
Armin
Here you are a shiny star. <3
Topic Starter
Andrea
Anyone can check it please? >.<
Topic Starter
Andrea
Bump!
Starrodkirby86
All the difficulties seem fine...But I'm on a little conflict with Insane. I'm not sure whether it's rankable with the in-combo jumps at what they currently are. Sure, they're fine, but eventually they might become a handful, such as 00:20:11 (2,3,4) - I'm uncomfortable with. I would recommend new combo-ing some of the jumps, but I'm not sure if it'll ruin any nice design.

However, I will pick on some other things. ^^

Please add a hitcircleoverlay.png. Or you can be a jerk and force the default skin.

And comboburst-2...How the heck did you make it so Photoshop and Paint can't the read the file? O.o If you supply me the original render, I'll make a better version of it. Just call me on #italian.
Topic Starter
Andrea

Starrodkirby86 wrote:

All the difficulties seem fine...But I'm on a little conflict with Insane. I'm not sure whether it's rankable with the in-combo jumps at what they currently are. Sure, they're fine, but eventually they might become a handful, such as 00:20:11 (2,3,4) - I'm uncomfortable with. I would recommend new combo-ing some of the jumps, but I'm not sure if it'll ruin any nice design.

However, I will pick on some other things. ^^

Please add a hitcircleoverlay.png. Or you can be a jerk and force the default skin.

And comboburst-2...How the heck did you make it so Photoshop and Paint can't the read the file? O.o If you supply me the original render, I'll make a better version of it. Just call me on #italian.
I don't want to change combo on insane, sorry.

Hitcircleoverlay.png added.

Comboburst-2 Changed.
Zodiark1020
<333333333333333333
Topic Starter
Andrea
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
kingcobra52

Starrodkirby86 wrote:

All the difficulties seem fine...But I'm on a little conflict with Insane. I'm not sure whether it's rankable with the in-combo jumps at what they currently are.
If it's a hard or insane map, in-combo jumps are fine, imo.

The only jumps that throw me off a bit are 00:22:38 (7,1) and 00:23:51 (3,1), and even those are new combos.

Bubbled.
Topic Starter
Andrea
Thank you kingcobra!
Takuma
I'm sorry, I have to pop it.

Insane:
00:20:56 (3,4) - Please fix this or something, compare it with 00:20:11 (2,3,4) and you will see what I mean.
00:36:92 (1,1) - The same problem as above.

Normal:
01:01:92 (3) - Make it so (2,3,4) are even.
Topic Starter
Andrea

Takuma wrote:

I'm sorry, I have to pop it.

Insane:
00:20:56 (3,4) - Please fix this or something, compare it with 00:20:11 (2,3,4) and you will see what I mean.
00:36:92 (1,1) - The same problem as above.

Normal:
01:01:92 (3) - Make it so (2,3,4) are even.
All fixed. re-bub time? :)
Topic Starter
Andrea
x.x Where is Takuma? 5 days passed.
H1ko
Star :)
Takuma
Here I am, and sorry for the delay.
Topic Starter
Andrea
No problem :) And thanks again :p
orioncomet
hey >O<!!
i like this song so much !!
why.. I don't seen it. orz...
EiJi
Always nice to see someone create a better map to a song I've mapped. And no sarcasm there. Have a couple stars. ;)
Topic Starter
Andrea
Thanks EiJi and orion :D
Yuukari-Banteki
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Topic Starter
Andrea

Saturos-fangirl wrote:

[Easy]
ok i guess

[Normal]
00:40:11 (4,5,6,1,2,3,1,2,3,4,5,6,7) - hitsounds? I like this normal sounds section, i love it! Sorry i don't change.
also some of your inherit sections are off - if they arent starting kiai time they should be a tick before the first note they affect

[Insane]
00:33:51 (4) - weird jump It's like 00:20:56 (3,4) is okay...
Rank time maybe? :D
Yuukari-Banteki
[Insane]
00:33:29 (3,4) - sorry not gonna budge on this. neither note is a new combo and the pattern you pointed out at 00:20 is actually using this "same kind of jump" as a midpoint between two notes twice the time apart, which is what makes it intuitive

also the kiai does DEFINITELY need to be starting on the main downbeat exactly >:(
Topic Starter
Andrea
Fixed the jump, kiai is ok sorry xD

Anyway you can re-bubble? POPPED AGAIN -.-

or maybe rank it please... bubbled 4 times -.-
Yuukari-Banteki
ok rebubbled
Topic Starter
Andrea
Thanks, 5 bat stars, 4 bubbles... is time to rank? O_O
Starrodkirby86
Some minor things before Ranking:

comboburst-1.png is too big in width. Please lower the width of that image by 100 pixels. You can crop and do a rotate or something of that nature, similar to my Shanghai Tea House comboburst. :)

Also, comboburst-2.png is still ugly with the cutoff border, but that's okay...I guess. :| It's fine. <3

Other than, I guess you can raise HP Drain on Normal by one tick? Optional though.

Fix the comboburst thing and I'll rank.
Topic Starter
Andrea

Starrodkirby86 wrote:

Some minor things before Ranking:

comboburst-1.png is too big in width. Please lower the width of that image by 100 pixels. You can crop and do a rotate or something of that nature, similar to my Shanghai Tea House comboburst. :)

Also, comboburst-2.png is still ugly with the cutoff border, but that's okay...I guess. :| It's fine. <3

Other than, I guess you can raise HP Drain on Normal by one tick? Optional though.

Fix the comboburst thing and I'll rank.
Fixed comboburst... popped for the 5 time O_O

rank time please, i'm exaust.
Starrodkirby86
Oh geez, I'm stupid. Why did I say shorten it by 100 pixels? I meant to say shorten it by 104...

I'll just give you this image because I've been such a problem to you already.

Topic Starter
Andrea
Updated. Rank time? >_>
mtmcl
Once again bubbled~
Topic Starter
Andrea
Why i love mark so much ? O_O <3
m980
Topic Starter
Andrea
Updated :<
m980
Bubble 4 u
Starrodkirby86
Freakin' vampires.