XepherX3
star shape fruits for CTB
updated: >>
Download: Stars ctb.zip

also a star for this map :lol:
Topic Starter
whymeman
Sweet
00:42:96 (5) - Repeat sliders like this are tricky for beginners since it isn't obvious how many repeats there are. (I only point this out because it's the easiest difficulty)

I see.... well, i'll have that fixed in the next update then.
XepherX3
vectorized the fruit images
added the score images
fixed up the combobursts and added a cursortrail

^^

Download: Stars ctb.zip

Download: other images.zip

Download: Score images.zip

GabrielRKF
Awesome :3
Star :D

One question: Here is this song from? o.O
Topic Starter
whymeman

roxkyuubiforever wrote:

Awesome :3
Star :D

One question: Here is this song from? o.O
Its from the Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann: Kirameki Yoko Box :-3
ACC
I like it
but why i DL without video,there still with a video
Topic Starter
whymeman

Hillman_Q wrote:

I like it
but why i DL without video,there still with a video
Good question because I never noticed that either.

I'll make sure to redo the upload to fix it right now.
Azure_Kite

0_o wrote:

Azure
00:57:28 (10,11) - when this came up I was like "wait, what??" It's pretty easy to mistake 10 for a slider... Kinda, I'll move the slider slightly to make it more readable
01:20:01 (5,6,1) - Doesn't flow well from the previous combo It's there to force players to jump back and do it but anyways. Made a little easier
01:21:14 (1,2,3,4,5,6) - REALLLLLLY MEAN AND NASTY you can't even see 6 coming Brilliant, huh?
01:24:78 (4) - This slider's endpoint backtracks a tiny bit, fix? I think fixed?
01:29:55 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7) - The increasing distances don't really fit imo Changed
01:54:78 (1) - I would move this a bit closer to 6
02:02:05 (1) - ^ Done and Done
02:28:42 (6) - Same star thing Fixed
02:35:69 (4,5,6,7,8,9) - RAGE AGAIN Brilliant... Just Brilliant
02:54:67 (8,9,10) - Move these ahead 1/4 Done
02:56:26 (4,5,6) - ^, then add a hitcircle where 4 started before See that number in the Total objects section? I wanna keep it
erg, the whole part until the break here could really use some work, it sounds/plays pretty awkward. Try to stick to an intuitive rhythm/beat.
03:42:96 (1) - This star isn't as pretty and symmetrical as the other ones ;_; Changed
Thanks for your mod

Download: Inoue Marina (Yoko Littner) - Pieces Of Sweet Stars (whymeman) [Azure's S.t.a.r.S].osu
Topic Starter
whymeman
For those trying to download without the video, yes, I already know about the problem now and trying to look into it (; ._.)
Ex Boy
I like this song too!!!!!! Can I make a difficulty for it?? Please give me a chance!!!! :D
Topic Starter
whymeman
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Ex Boy
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.

Download: Inoue Marina (Yoko Littner) - Pieces Of Sweet Stars (whymeman) [Ex Boy's S.t.a.r.S.].osu
Topic Starter
whymeman
Well.... its going to be difficult to add in any other difficulties.... especially since the Credits was already completed...

Plus I took a look into the difficulty and there are plenty of errors/issues to work out like the note placement and the jumps. Also, I already have 3 full lengh hard maps......

I do wish I got this request sooner to make things much easier but like I said, the credits was already done plus the deadline at the overdue point... not trying to sound mean about it though....
Mystearica
Hey there, a 10 mb xvid video file for you as promised.

http://www.fate-testarossa.com/stuff/Stars.avi

I hope you wanted 10 ~_~
Topic Starter
whymeman

Mystearica wrote:

Hey there, a 10 mb xvid video file for you as promised.

http://www.fate-testarossa.com/stuff/Stars.avi

I hope you wanted 10 ~_~
This will do though I wish you uploaded it from mediafire but that's okay. (; ^_^)

Edit: It seems the no-video link is fixed now.
Azure_Kite
Here's the final credits :)

alvisto
Topic Starter
whymeman
On the tag there, I believe you misspelled blissfulyoshi's name, it's not blissfulyohsi.

Oh dear... (; ._.)

I'll make sure to fix that right now then.
Ekaru
All difficulties checked out. *yawn* Sorry, it's late. Have a star.
ztrot
Looks so far just a reminder you need to pick what you want this map to go for approved or ranked.
IMO the map plays like a ranked map but it's score is way over the top.
Star worthy none the less( too bad I'm out of kudos ._.) Great work on this map I just hope it finds a home in the ranked/approved fourms soon :)
Duoprism
Hmm, while there's nothing too technically wrong with the beatmap, I can't help but getting the feeling that the hardest difficulty is a bit overmapped. And I guess the mapping style is a bit too linear for my taste :o I'll star this for now and see what other mods have to say about this map.
Topic Starter
whymeman

Reikin wrote:

Hmm, while there's nothing too technically wrong with the beatmap, I can't help but getting the feeling that the hardest difficulty is a bit overmapped. And I guess the mapping style is a bit too linear for my taste :o I'll star this for now and see what other mods have to say about this map.
Thanks for checking into the map. I know my insane seems a bit intense, but I feel that it has to be really hard to make the score reasonable as well.
Evangeline AK
Or2......
[S.t.a.r.S.] : the distance are tooooooooo long! and the normal audio is too loud,turn down a little will be batter :)
and why don't you add Ex Boy's map? his map are good I think.Though some jumps are not very good \o/
~Give you a star for this good song~
Topic Starter
whymeman
Got the hitsounds adjusted but also, i'm not accepting anymore collab difficulties now. I'm trying to get this map ranked at this point.
ouranhshc
jericho2442
pure love this song and all the maps for it,

epic work on this and i hope its ranked soon so take a s.t.a.r :D
Starrodkirby86
Stop it, too much boobies of Yoko. <3

[Azure's S.t.a.r.S]:
01:55:69 (2) - Nazi: Move 1 up on Grid Level 3?
02:06:94 (4) - Nazi: Move 1 right on Grid Level 3?
02:35:69 (4,5,6,7,8,9) - Is one able to even see that (9) is actually 1/2 apart after bamming through all of those 1/4s earlier?

[S.t.a.r.S]:
03:50:23 (1,2,3) - Just for safety, check the hidden-ness of the second slider?

What's up with the Template Skin-esque elements in the song folder? If you insist on using those elements, then you might as well force the Default Skin by going to Song Setup > Storyboard > Preferred Skin > Default. oxo

Oh wow, I didn't notice that speed warning ever existed. Niiice. xD

I'm very unsure about the maximum scores here. This song is definitely challenging and is around that though, but Azure's is easier than whyme's, though the score difference is only a meager 40,000 or so.
Topic Starter
whymeman
Lol, silly me for not seeing the default skin selection (; ._.)
Azure_Kite

Starrodkirby86 wrote:

Stop it, too much boobies of Yoko. <3

[Azure's S.t.a.r.S]:
01:55:69 (2) - Nazi: Move 1 up on Grid Level 3?
02:06:94 (4) - Nazi: Move 1 right on Grid Level 3?
02:35:69 (4,5,6,7,8,9) - Is one able to even see that (9) is actually 1/2 apart after bamming through all of those 1/4s earlier?
All fixed

More fixes made

Download: Inoue Marina (Yoko Littner) - Pieces Of Sweet Stars (whymeman) [Azure's S.t.a.r.S].osu
Gens
Topic Starter
whymeman

Gens wrote:

starry~!

I hope you'll remove those default-x.png from the song folder. ;o
Working on that for the next update :-3
Jarby
Topic Starter
whymeman

JarJarJacob wrote:

02:13:87 - This section of the video is probably enough to add a nsfw tag to the map, no?
Yoko Littner is not an artist. Go put her in tags.
Pieces Of Sweet Stars should be Pieces of Sweet Stars, right?

Azure's S.t.a.r.S:

Kiai for half of the first chorus, no kiai on second or final chorus What.
02:50:69 - This break isn't needed. Add notes.
03:53:87 (2) - Spacing. SPACING.
Inoue Marina is the voice actor for Yoko Littner (Japan version) which was why I added that to the song artist, but i'll have that fixed in the update then.
Azure_Kite
Jars fixes done

'nsfw' tag added to my diff

Download: Inoue Marina - Pieces Of Sweet Stars (whymeman) [Azure's S.t.a.r.S].osu
Jarby
Azure's S.t.a.r.S still needs kiai for the other half of the first chorus. That's it.

YOU ARE MY STAR BUBBLE
Topic Starter
whymeman
Lol, thanks for checking into the map Jar (and everyone else too).
Larto
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
alvisto
Congrats, whyme, finally =D
Topic Starter
whymeman
Goob job everyone. 8-)
peppy
show more