Topic Starter
pieguyn
I was trying but I couldn't find anyone T_T

and plz don't blame yourself, it's my fault as the mod :cry:
DakeDekaane
y u mafia dayvig >.>

GG scum, at least I got one, but it was too late wwww
Sakura
Making me Lover with scum... how lovely.
Amianki

Really? Why would you instalynch me?
Amianki
Once I figured out there were lovers in the game, it was pretty much obvious that Irreversible+Lover was scum; I just wanted to make sure Quotes was truly town and to see if the Irreversible slot would make a fatal mistake.
Topic Starter
pieguyn

CalignoBot wrote:

Once I figured out there were lovers in the game, it was pretty much obvious that Irreversible+Lover was scum; I just wanted to make sure Quotes was truly town and to see if the Irreversible slot would make a fatal mistake.
quotes was IC

I'm not that evil :(

also if you wanna know why they instalynched a commuter, it may or may not have something to do with the last game I hosted <_>
Amianki
I never once believed Quotes was confirmed town mainly because of the way it was worded. It gave me a feeling that he might have been given an ability to have the mod say something once in the game.

And this was the second time I was lynched as town. Bleh.
Sakura
Well i never imagined i'd be lovers with scum so i treated Nyquill like a mason partner, with quotes being IC, it was pretty much PoE for me and I voted you because Irre wasnt around and I thought he wouldnt be able to be around to NK me or Nyquill killing 2 town in 1 blow.

But Nyquill was scum sooo yeah.
Amianki
I thought you had figured out that it was likely he was scum when you said you were willing to go down to take him with you.

I always assume that when I'm paired with someone and I'm unsure of their alignment, they're more likely scum than town.
Sakura
I was hoping scum would NK the IC so i used my watch ability on quotes :<

Should teach that just because someone is an Innocent Child doesnt mean they would get Night Killed.
Amianki
Never NKing Quotes nearly lost them the game. We had essentially two confirmed towns in LyLo that town could never lose (technically if both lovers were scum, but that balance would be horrific).
Amianki
That said, I liked the setup. The ability to ninja-kill every single night was a bit overkill and I was assuming that the global track would've found out what I was (since the correct answer is no result instead of going nowhere), but otherwise it was done well.
Raging Bull
Calingo best town lyncher.
Sephibro
i just figured that saki is fucking lolis who play fucking mahjong