forum

咲 -Saki- Mafia (GAME OVER)

posted
Total Posts
show more
Amianki
Which question? I probably missed or forgot about it.
Royston
Well, not much else I can do at this point.

Vote: OnosakiHito
DakeDekaane
So you will sacrifice another person? I'm sure that's not too townie imo, do you have any reasons besides he hasn't aported anything?
You can share your reads too, claiming, dunno :u
Rantai

CalignoBot wrote:

Which question? I probably missed or forgot about it.

Rantai wrote:

Which post did you try to clear it up?

Feels like to let it just run for whatever reason instead of clarifying (well, depends on where you tried to clear it up obviously).
I saw one post regarding it but want to check what you say first.
Royston

DakeDekaane wrote:

So you will sacrifice another person?
Yup, I'm an ass like that. Seriously though my read on Ono is null, but as they hasn't posted anything in 5 days I don't see them as an asset to town
Topic Starter
pieguyn
Votecount 1.10

OnosakiHito (3) - Kytoxid, Rantai, Royston
Royston (2) - Sakura, Nyquill
CalignoBot (1) - DakeDekaane
Raging Bull (1) - CalignoBot
DakeDekaane (1) - Irreversible

Not voting - NoHItter, OnosakiHito, Raging Bull, Quotes

With 12 alive, it takes 7 to lynch. Deadline is in 0:28.
Topic Starter
pieguyn
ROUND 1
GAME 4/10

Kytoxid, Rantai, and Royston got paired against OnosakiHito. They were exchanging blows back and forth throughout the whole hanchan, but around the South 2 mark they immediately noticed something is wrong.

"I can't see anything at all", Kytoxid thought.
"does it seem like there's mist floating around", Rantai remarked?
"hey that's odd, I felt the same sort of thing", Royston said.

OnosakiHito started going on a dealer streak as Royston started to feel more and more lost. especially it got to the point where Royston felt so lost he could starve to death before finding his way out. Then he drew his hand and ended up being 6 shanten, while OnosakiHito declared riichi on the 3rd turn.

9 turns later, Royston was still 6 shanten. He hadn't got a single useful tile all hand. Knowing something was terribly off, eventually he just snapped and flipped the automatic table over on top of OnosakiHito.

Of course everyone immediately came rushing in to see what the hell happened, but upon searching OnosakiHito they found a really suspicious looking note containing instructions on how to play each hand such that she'd win faster. what the hell?!

OnosakiHito (Takakamo Shizuno) - Mafia Disabler - lynched D1

it is now N1. The deadline is 10/24, 06:00 GMT (23:00 from now).
Topic Starter
pieguyn
Resolving night actions
Topic Starter
pieguyn
Everyone woke up knowing Round 1 was over. They quickly went to check the leaderboards to see who all was remaining only to see

Takei Hisa - DISQUALIFIED

This seemed oddly familiar. Everyone assumed she left, but some knew better and went off looking for her. Just when people started telling them they were wrong and she had left, Hisa herself came walking out

"oo? what's this?"
"...WHAT"

Naturally knowing Hisa some ass kicking occurred, but despite all her hard efforts and her experience as student congress president, she wasn't able to get her disqualification revoked.

Kytoxid (Takei Hisa) - Jack of all Trades - killed N1

It is D2. With 10 alive, it takes 6 to lynch. The deadline is 10/29, 06:00 GMT (119:33 from now)
NoHitter
Mafia probably have a Ninja.
Also Dake, do you have a passive ability?
NoHitter
And I believe that Rantai is likely town, and to a less extent Royston.
A barely plurality lynch with three people on the wagon won't likely have any buses, but I can't count out Royston that much since he was the lynch candidate before Ono.
Royston

NoHitter wrote:

Mafia probably have a Ninja.
why's that?

Also what's a Disabler?
DakeDekaane
A Disabler is a Disabler, duh.

@NH: I do have a passive ability.
NoHitter
Well either Mafia Ninja targeted Kyto or Mafia didn't target anyone and Kyto was a victim of unlucky targeting.
DakeDekaane
If you are thinking the last because my answer, my ability has nothing to do in night.
NoHitter
I guess I can say it out now.
Kytoxid targeted Dake, but no one targeted Kytoxid, yet Kytokid died.
Raging Bull
I assume you saw kyto.
Raging Bull
I will say my ability is day only and active
Sakura

NoHitter wrote:

Wait you're a Watcher+Tracker?

@Royston: A disabler is a role that disables your active and passive abilities for 1 day and night phase.
Royston
Okay, thanks. I couldn't find it in the wiki.

Also wut three people have softclaimed now for some reason?
Rantai

NoHitter wrote:

Possible hider behind a scum?

Though it doesn't explain the lack of second death.
Sakura
kyto flipped JOAT tho
Amianki
Interesting.

Vote: Raging Bull
NoHitter

Sakura wrote:

Wait you're a Watcher+Tracker?
Not quite. I don't want to disclose my full role yet though.
Rantai
Oh that's right, JOAT doesn't include hider, that was dumb of me.

For some reason I got it in my head that they did =.=
Raging Bull

Royston wrote:

Okay, thanks. I couldn't find it in the wiki.

Also wut three people have softclaimed now for some reason?
Yeah god damn that was stupid of me. I wanted to get calingo off my back since he wouldnt explain his vote. But I made myself more sus picious to him.

Was kyto on anyone d1 that may have wanted him dead?
Sakura
With people softclaiming i was like "Am i like the only VT here?" then it happens I forgot i had abilities... wow.
Raging Bull
Little bit suspicious of DD since it looked like he was trying to defend Ono without being too involved. p/2642650
Quotes_old
My role is so boring everyone already knows i'm town :(

@raging bull, what were your thoughts regarding ono before the lynch?
Raging Bull
Null scum.

New guy tends to be inactive since they don't know game mechanics too well. But at the same time, they should try to get involved yet Ono didn't seem like being involved that much. He didn't post anything productive and only seem like posts enough to put a prod dodge.
Topic Starter
pieguyn
Votecount 2.1

Raging Bull (1) - CalignoBot

Not voting - DakeDekaane, Irreversible, NoHItter, Nyquill, Raging Bull, Rantai, Royston, Quotes, Sakura

With 10 alive, it takes 6 to lynch. Deadline is in 100:09.
Rantai
Vote: Caligno

Still dodging.

Also what happened to Nyquill?
DakeDekaane

Raging Bull wrote:

Little bit suspicious of DD since it looked like he was trying to defend Ono without being too involved. p/2642650
I think you'd do the same when a person votes another just to save his ass from being lynched.

We can do this as well.

Vote: Nyquill
Nyquill
I swear I will read and post tommorow
Raging Bull
What?So basically you were on the entire time and just waiting until you get voted on?
Nyquill
No... My exams finished yesterday
Nyquill
NoHitter: What doubts do you still have about royston? I'd say he's pretty town after that flip considering he was the tip vote.
NoHitter
This is conjecture but what if Royston was scum and had a better role than Disabler.
He could have no choice but voted Ono in order to prevent himself and the better role from being lynched.

Although at the moment, I still view him as leaning town.
Sakura
@Mod: V/LA Until Monday
Quotes_old
@irreversible where you at? And what are your thoughts on this game? I don't know who you think is scum and would very much like to see where your line of thinking is taking you!
show more