forum

咲 -Saki- Mafia (GAME OVER)

posted
Total Posts
show more
Quotes_old
Unvote
Vote: Rantai

Rantai, why are you so afraid of being the informed minority?
Rantai
What?

I sincerely hope you aren't taking that seriously.
Rantai
Also 4 v 1 now we're just breaking the rules ;____;
Royston
unvote
vote: Quotes

die scumpartner !
Sakura
Unvote
Vote: Roystone

Voting the conf.town?
Quotes_old

Royston wrote:

unvote
vote: Quotes

die scumpartner !
I lol'd

I'm publicly confirmed town by the way.

pieguy1372 wrote:

Quotes (Suga Kyoutarou) wins with town.
POOOOOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUUUUR SOOOOOOOOOOOOOME SUGA ON MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Raging Bull
That bandwagon on Rantai.

What did you want to achieve with that DD?
Amianki
Unvote: OnosakiHito
Vote: Rantai

Let's make this happen.

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAH
Topic Starter
pieguyn
Votecount 1.2

Rantai (4) - NoHItter, DakeDekaane, Quotes, CalignoBot
OnosakiHito (1) - Raging Bull
NoHItter (1) - Nyquill
Jinxy (1) - Irreversible
Quotes (1) - Royston
Royston (1) - Sakura

Not voting - Jinxy, OnosakiHito, Rantai

Deadline is in 133:10.
Nyquill
unvote

Vote: Royston

Easiest day 1 ever.
OnosakiHito
Vote: Irreversible
DakeDekaane

Raging Bull wrote:

People asking questions like this one.
Amianki
BTW Rantai is a legitimate scumread of mine.

Just noticed that my vote didn't make that clear at all.
Nyquill

CalignoBot wrote:

BTW Rantai is a legitimate scumread of mine.

Just noticed that my vote didn't make that clear at all.
Care to elaborate?
Rantai
Apparently a little RP is a scumread.
Raging Bull

DakeDekaane wrote:

Raging Bull wrote:

People asking questions like this one.

I assume you wanted a reaction test. Well you got one, what is your follow up action? Or did you not even plan it through at all?
Amianki

Rantai wrote:

Apparently a little RP is a scumread.
This is a pretty solid hint as to why.
DakeDekaane

Raging Bull wrote:

I assume you wanted a reaction test. Well you got one, what is your follow up action? Or did you not even plan it through at all?
I rarely make a plan, as other people often screw it up making some other stuff that I don't expect, so I lure one fish and focus on it while watching the others and so.

RB looks town.
Rantai
Confirmed stupid, okay. Ignoring all of Caligno's posts until further notice (or something worthwhile is said).

I had a nice paragraph ready but I feel that it's a little too mean to convey what 2 sentences can do. Getting tired of people who play like this.
Rantai
Actually just to spite you I'm just going to try rp for as long as I can keep it up.
Amianki
Okay, I'll start spilling:

Your response to this whole bandwagon thing is the same style as mine when this happens to me as scum, right down to your responses when you started getting real pressure.
Royston

Sakura wrote:

vote: Roystone
:D
but srsly I'm town again you've gotta believe me :(

Sakura wrote:

Voting the conf.town?
no is not true

Quotes wrote:

Hi it's me, the obvscum
@Caligno: could you link to a game or something where you acted like this as scum?
Amianki
I didn't get my point across very well.

It's not something that linking to my own game would really prove or disprove. It's the general thought process behind what is said rather than the words itself.
NoHitter
This game feels really inactive... (I mean some people haven't even posted after confirmation)

Not sure what to think of the reasoning of Caligno's vote. Seems like it was a bit straw-graspy.
Also Rantai's reaction seems pretty defensive for an early game vote.

Unvote
RVS is over.
Jinxy
I am in fact here and reading, just saying

I wasn't thinking much of Rantai's posts, but his sudden defensiveness/aggression in the last 2 posts are catching my attention.

That's all I've really seen so far, other than Royston fooling around.
Topic Starter
pieguyn
Votecount 1.3

Rantai (3) - DakeDekaane, Quotes, CalignoBot
Royston (2) - Sakura, Nyquill
OnosakiHito (1) - Raging Bull
Jinxy (1) - Irreversible
Quotes (1) - Royston
Irrreversible (1) - OnosakiHito

Not voting - Jinxy, Rantai

Deadline is in 110:33.
Rantai
As she drew the first tile, she already knew something was amiss. Why they assigned 5 people at this table was beyond her. The tournament is young however, so she played along, brushing it off as nothing more than a joke.

Though, looking back at tournaments past she always noticed a certain playstyle that irked her greatly and although she may have mentioned her frustrations, it would seem that it had fallen on deaf ears. This tournament was no exception. It was abundantly clear that keeping quiet and accepting it would not relieve the frustration so she took it upon herself to be heard and make a statement.

Perhaps guiding them back to games of the past will refresh their memories.

Oh my god, respect for anybody who had post restriction requiring this. Mine is crappy RP but still a pain in the ass.
DakeDekaane
And Royston is still voting a confirmed town. Silly scum.
Sakura

DakeDekaane wrote:

Yet your vote is on Rantai.
Royston
unvote
Raging Bull
Rantai is confirmed town?
Royston
Unless the mod's lying, yeah.

pieguy1372 wrote:

Quotes (Suga Kyoutarou) wins with town.
Royston
Oh, misred that. But Quotes is the only comfirmed town currently
Rantai
While casually observing the player's discards she noticed that no one in the first round was taking the game seriously. Prior to the match a player with a "dark complexion" was announced to be the confirmed winner of last year's tournament. She assumed this player was something of a professional, cool and collected. Yet sitting across from her, this self same person was telling sarcastic jokes and even once admitted to cheating a hand with the Aussie to his right.

While she was not overly affected by this escapade, this laid back Aussie (as they usually are) played along with him, even mirroring his story. Unsurprisingly this drew the ire of the others; accusing him of cheating and questioning his integrity. She could only really shake her head and comment that these two are clearly fooling around and him admitting to cheating with someone who was definitely found to not have cheated was nothing more than a silly ruse.
Raging Bull
asdasd I misread that too as in I thought people were voting rantai who was conf town.
Raging Bull
Well actually judging how Sakura worded it, how is Rantai conf town to you Sakura?
Sakura

Raging Bull wrote:

Well actually judging how Sakura worded it, how is Rantai conf town to you Sakura?
He isnt? In fact I'm debating who to vote between him and DD.
Sakura
If you mean this:

Sakura wrote:

DakeDekaane wrote:

Yet your vote is on Rantai.
DD is calling Royston scum for having his vote on the Innocent Child, yet DD is voting Rantai instead of Royston.
Raging Bull
Oh okay I understand now. Although I think Rantai would be town too. I don't really see mafia getting post restrictions.

@DD, why didn't you vote for Royston then?
Sakura
He isn't

Rantai wrote:

Actually just to spite you I'm just going to try rp for as long as I can keep it up.
He is rp'ing on purpose.
show more