forum

[Archived] Online score not loaded

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
bagiaaa
Problem Details:

A minutes ago I was playing ONLINE and when the song finished, my name showed up in rank 40 in the rank list. But when the screen showed "retrieving online score..." it keeps loading and won't finish, and my online score didn't uploaded at all. Can you please in any way get my score online? It was really hard to made it to top 50 and really such a waste if it doesn't count... Thank you so much for your help.

Video or screenshot showing the problem:

osu! version: 20130926 (latest)
Marcin
Uploading scores manually will never happen. Don't even ask.

And about issue - are you sure you haven't had any dodgy apps running in background e.g. cheatengine, or any firewall blocking connection?
Topic Starter
bagiaaa

Marcin wrote:

Uploading scores manually will never happen. Don't even ask.

And about issue - are you sure you haven't had any dodgy apps running in background e.g. cheatengine, or any firewall blocking connection?
I'm not really sure, but I don't think there's any. Is there really nothing we can do about this? I don't think I can finished the map like this ever again -_-
Nathanael
There's no way unless retrying that map again. =.=
Marcin
Before you try-hard again to get this score, try to play with hidden and achieve ANY score and see if it uploads, if it doesn't then there is clearly some issue, if it does - then... you had bad luck :(
Topic Starter
bagiaaa

Marcin wrote:

Before you try-hard again to get this score, try to play with hidden and achieve ANY score and see if it uploads, if it doesn't then there is clearly some issue, if it does - then... you had bad luck :(
I think there's really an issue here because it still won't get uploaded after I playing another map...
Marcin
Have you tried restarting your PC?
TheVileOne
You should receive a notification when Bancho needs attempts to resubmit a score. Did you receive it?