1. osu! forums
  2. osu!
  3. Gameplay & Rankings
  4. Tournaments
show more
posted

Aerei wrote:

Username: Aerei
Do you meet all the requirements?: Playcount etc yes, however you haven't told us the match dates or times, so I don't really see how anyone can answer yes to being able to play their matches until you do.
Do you agree to the set rules?: Yes
I can't sort out any times until I know that people can attend, if it fills up by Wednesday, It should be on by Friday/Saturday at earliest or the week after that.
posted

Riari wrote:

Aerei wrote:

Username: Aerei
Do you meet all the requirements?: Playcount etc yes, however you haven't told us the match dates or times, so I don't really see how anyone can answer yes to being able to play their matches until you do.
I can't sort out any times until I know that people can attend, if it fills up by Wednesday, It should be on by Friday/Saturday at earliest or the week after that.
I'll keep watching then, I can play next weekend but if it's this one I have to drop out.
posted
Username: Tekklorn
Do you meet all the requirements?: Yes
posted

Aerei wrote:

I'll keep watching then, I can play next weekend but if it's this one I have to drop out.
I'll make it clearer in the OP at the top for other people then, thanks for pointing out my stupid mistake.
posted
Username: Just Miku
Do you meet all the requirements?: Im from the uk, but I have 200 - ish play count but i will have 400 soon.
Do you agree to the set rules?: Yeah, I guess so, i dont see why not
posted

Riari wrote:

Depending on how well this goes, I may start another one with a different play cap or maybe none at all.

I've had quite a bit of interest in this so it may go ahead.
Maybe try arranging a bigger tournament that time, with more countries involved? Norway too seem to be lacking CTB players, and I'm sure other countries are too.

Maybe we can arrange a 64 slot tournament with UK, Norway and two other countries with a similar problem? :D
posted
That sounds like a great idea! I wouldn't mind talking about this in greater detail if that is ok with you.
posted
Username: destructor966
Do you meet all the requirements?: yes
Do you agree to the set rules?: yes
posted

Riari wrote:

That sounds like a great idea! I wouldn't mind talking about this in greater detail if that is ok with you.
Ofc, not a problem. :D

Good luck to all in the tournament! ;)
posted
Sign meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee upppppppppppppppppppppppp riaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaariiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
posted
I would like to join but my playcount is like 1600 something. My playcount doesn't match my skills though. I'm too noob for CTB <_<
posted

xWillx wrote:

I would like to join but my playcount is like 1600 something. My playcount doesn't match my skills though. I'm too noob for CTB <_<

Navi wrote:

Sign meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee upppppppppppppppppppppppp riaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaariiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
Both of you pass the playcount so I can't sign you up sadly.

Sorry!
posted
Username: SoulRunner
Do you meet all the requirements?: Yes i meet all requirements :)
Do you agree to the set rules?: I agree to all the rules :)
posted

SoulRunner wrote:

Username: SoulRunner
Do you meet all the requirements?: Yes i meet all requirements :)
Do you agree to the set rules?: I agree to all the rules :)
Added!

We have just passed the half-way mark, I hope to have this up and running by next weekend if enough people wish to participate.
posted
Username: YunoWhoItIs
Do you meet all the requirements?: Yes (I've never played CtB before, so this'll be interesting)

Of course, I might play a few games to get used to it, but I doubt I'll surpass 400 plays anytime soon.
posted

YunoWhoItIs wrote:

Username: YunoWhoItIs
Do you meet all the requirements?: Yes (I've never played CtB before, so this'll be interesting)

Of course, I might play a few games to get used to it, but I doubt I'll surpass 400 plays anytime soon.
Added.

If you need any advice or help, don't be afraid to ask me.
posted
Username: Snookie
Do you meet all the requirements?: Ofc i do
Do you agree to the set rules?: Yes just sign me up already omg

Swagg~
posted
If you don't get enough participants, add me! :lol:
posted

Kiwikun wrote:

If you don't get enough participants, add me! :lol:
I'd add you, but getting past the first round might be a bit hard unless you are against Starzd.
posted

Riari wrote:

I'd add you, but getting past the first round might be a bit hard unless you are against Starzd.
I love a challenge. :D
show more